Patch-Notes 18/04/18 Discussion

2 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

The developers need to follow up on this statement.  The patch has been out for a week, and the community still has a ton of questions about it.  The harmony system appears to be broken (special attacks not firing at the correct percentages, special attacks firing when the class girl isn't present).  The 20% class bonus appears to be gone.  A lot of conflicting information and opinions throughout this thread.  The FAQ should have been prepared before the patch, and the fact that we're still waiting is ridiculous.

The Legendary thread had a ton of feedback, concerns, and questions - and the developers ignored it and just moved on to other things.  This thread, likewise, has had a ton of feedback and is overflowing with legitimate questions and concerns that deserve answers.  I'm wondering where is FAQ that we were told to wait for?

Hello,

We are aware of the bugs and we are working on clearing them. Our FAQ is on its way also.
We can understand your frustration, yet we ask you to be patient.

Yours,
Jessie Kinkoid

On 23.4.2018 at 5:03 PM, Crayonickle said:

The drop rates for the girls have fallen over significantly, plus there seems to be a bug or something since the new patch has come out. There have been instances when I was about to acquire a girl from the troll bosses when out of the blue it got changed into money. At first, I thought it was just a glitch or something but when it happened few more times I frustrated out. Now, even the Easter event came out which I was waiting for eagerly, but seeing what has happened in the past, I'd be thoroughly disappointed if that same thing happens again.

Had exactly the same happen to me a few times now.

29 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Had exactly the same happen to me a few times now.

Yeah, me too!  Did you get that encouraging black screen with no star in the middle where the money normally appears?  When this happened I thought, 'Wow!  A drop', but no.  Mind you, just about every win effect is different and seems to be a factor of the RNG.

I've noticed a big fall off in the drop rate too and I have multiple accounts to compare.  Straight after the end of the Super Girlzz event I had Miss Spook drop from Gruntt, but nothing since.  However, re. this event I can't compare because I haven't been participating.  I've chosen to battle Finalmecia instead to concentrate on upgrading my harem (especially my battle team) and I have no girls to collect from her.  I alternate between her and Roko Sensei until the tentacled one levels up enough to battle exclusively and have had no drops there so far.  In other accounts, where I have girls to collect, I haven't had a single drop since Miss Spook dropped for me early on.  This seems just like the big February patch update after which there was a drought in girls dropping and lots of members complained.

Edited by Adrian'smole
add text

As far as I can see the only thing we didn't know that was in the faq was that defense was subtracted before wild burst (essentially making HC even worse against charm :D)

But good to see it out there, officially. Thanks Jessie!

14 hours ago, scardone said:

Finally they released this FAQ. I would really appreciate if they  answered other demands with the same speed.

Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

We are doing our best to satisfy our community because we really value having it! We are improving each day and we are sure that you appreciate it.
Nevertheless, please, keep in mind that our team is really small, so answering to all demands is barely possible for us, but we try our best, really!

Thank you for being here and helping us!

11 hours ago, Ady66 said:

As far as I can see the only thing we didn't know that was in the faq was that defense was subtracted before wild burst (essentially making HC even worse against charm :D)

But good to see it out there, officially. Thanks Jessie!

Hello,

Happy to see that you appreciate our efforts!

Enjoy!

5 hours ago, Samuel Green said:

Somehow, I got Rabbit, don't think I'll be able to get Hare, this time. Hopefully I get her next year, right?

We are not yet sure what they will do when it's time to revive a revival event.
The first time something like this might happen, is in october.
Until that time it's uncertain to know if we get another shot at the revival event girls like this.