Non-Defensive Pact

Urist

il y a 1 minute, dirty harry a dit :

We are still in the same pool. I could give up the non-defensive stance for a while and put some strong girls forward. If you fight them with weak ones you could lose a few mojo. Would that help?:S

Funny. A non-non-defensive pact. Is this still on topic or should we move this to chit-chat?;)

hahah... 

Nope, please, stay non defensive.. at least i grab a victory or two a day... :x

On 6/15/2018 at 6:25 AM, EpicBacon said:

Thumbs up to Akhora! :) First one with a level 1 girls i've come across in quite some time :)
Edit: And Dsfs :)

Thank you EpicBacon

In a world where I am outclassed because I don't want to spend 50m+ on stat upgrades, you are my savior. I hope to fight you more, and I hope you see me less because I'm a bad person who doesn't switch their Alpha before leaving the game. I bet if you had your Alpha, I would've lost to you too lol.

thanksbig boi.png

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Thank you EpicBacon

In a world where I am outclassed because I don't want to spend 50m+ on stat upgrades, you are my savior. I hope to fight you more, and I hope you see me less because I'm a bad person who doesn't switch their Alpha before leaving the game. I bet if you had your Alpha, I would've lost to you too lol.

Well funny you would say that, i am actually in an interesting situtation. My ego is around 106.000 with my alpha, and i am for the most part fighting people with equal ego (apart from the odd 115.000+ that occattionaly joins in. So at the place in the Tower i am right now, Pvp has basically reverted back to the days of critical. The one who gets the first (or several crits in) usually wins :P I've also had quite a few matches where the winner has been below 500 ego left. Its quite amusing.

I just did the math, it appears i've used 62.718.369 on stat upgrades.... :o

Edited by EpicBacon
Edit stat upgrade

Ah, I love it when I forget to switch back to my real battle team … which seems only to happen when I attempt to fight someone who'd give me only 1 mojo anyways :P

Btw.: Sry that my actual non-defensive alpha is not lvl 1, but she`s still weak enough … and everyone loves her pic *hrhr*

And I found out that I quite enjoy fighting the bosses with weak teams … this moment of surprise when you find out: Oooops, I have an Omega too^^. Fights should be longer in general.

Anyways, thanks to all participants and apologies for forgetting to switch. This happens in both directions :P

• Like 2

il y a 11 minutes, dsfs a dit :

Ah, I love it when I forget to switch back to my real battle team … which seems only to happen when I attempt to fight someone who'd give me only 1 mojo anyways :P

Btw.: Sry that my actual non-defensive alpha is not lvl 1, but she`s still weak enough … and everyone loves her pic *hrhr*

And I found out that I quite enjoy fighting the bosses with weak teams … this moment of surprise when you find out: Oooops, I have an Omega too^^. Fights should be longer in general.

Anyways, thanks to all participants and apologies for forgetting to switch. This happens in both directions :P

anyways, thanks to you for participating in the pact... :x

Ah, I guess the (bot) party is over. The next island of sinister players is approaching. And they're not non-defensive. Guess I have to put up my best team again. OOoh crap, I hate having to think.:D

Happy to have Oxton in my harem. At two star I can put up half a girl as alpha:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 1

Is the pact dead? :S

I've not seen any players put up their low lvl girls as alpha for the past 48 hours. And I know of several that declared themselves. I felt like an idiot still honouring the pact when nobody else did. I've stopped doing it too, for now. Maybe I missed something that made the pact useless somehow. But I can't think of anything.

32 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I've not seen any players put up their low lvl girls as alpha for the past 48 hours. And I know of several that declared themselves. I felt like an idiot still honouring the pact when nobody else did. I've stopped doing it too, for now. Maybe I missed something that made the pact useless somehow. But I can't think of anything.

weekly rankings xD

il y a 46 minutes, dirty harry a dit :

Weekly rankings or not... i’m still there! Not defensive except when i fall asleep in front of my screen, (yeah, i’m that pathetic...) 😓

2 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Weekly rankings or not... i’m still there! Not defensive except when i fall asleep in front of my screen, (yeah, i’m that pathetic...) 😓

Poor guy.:( You must have been really tired. You slept for 40 hours straight-_-

:PNever mind. I know we're close in the pvp rankings. I understand if you do what you do;).

The only ones i've come across lately with level 1 girls are Akhora and Dsfs, wich is a nice sight as i am currently probably above where i should be in the tower, as i seem to be loosing more then i win. Basically if the ego is relatively close between me and my opponent i usually get a loss. I've had several close ones where i loose with less then 1000 ego left, with my narrowest loss i lost with 5 ego. My alpha is only 4/5 stars tho, and i do use my beta and omega spot for girls that do need the affection, so of cource that is affecting the combat.

I will continue changing out my alpha, as i don't feel that its too much of a hazzle for me. As for others, i leave that up to them, its not my place to tell others what to do, and with the inclusion of the weekly ranking, its quite understandable that changing out an alpha is actually hurting your chances of getting to the top of the rankings.

18 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

As far as i am concerned, it doesn’t change a thing for me. And i did place top ten mojo last week, while being non defensive (yes, @dirty harry, i really am swapping my alpha lady) so i see no point in stopping the process... :x

I believe you. First time I see it I will too again:)! As a matter of fact.....just did. Btw, congrats on the twins. I missed them.

1.thumb.PNG.8a44218a3e93270458e10008e01d8dac.PNG

{spoiler/]

As for mojo. I'm minus something now. Ok with me.

Edited by dirty harry

il y a 33 minutes, dirty harry a dit :

I believe you. First time I see it I will too again:)! As a matter of fact.....just did. Btw, congrats on the twins. I missed them.

Masquer le contenu

{spoiler/]

As for mojo. I'm minus something now. Ok with me.

Thanks, i did get the twins on my main account with an unbelievable stroke of luck: 1st hit : a legendary pair of panties, 2nd the twins. And that’s it...

as for your mojo, it means you’ll kill it next week ;) 

Le 15/06/2018 à 07:25, EpicBacon a dit :

Thumbs up to Akhora! :) First one with a level 1 girls i've come across in quite some time :)
Edit: And Dsfs :)

I just followed your example, Bacon. You gave me so many free wins that I decided to return the favor. 

Sorry it took me a while to find this thread and answer you as I usually read the French part of the forums (Les visions D'Arcana mostly).

As for the update to the tower, once you check the number of wins the top 100 guys have, it becomes clear that handing out some free wins will not affect your rankings, unless you're in the 101-150 bracket.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also still take part on both HH (id 790547) and GH (id 159621).  I think it is more important now then it was before the rarity update since I have no idea how anyone aside from 1 person in my fighting pool on GH could even beat my strongest team.

This was a great idea … xD

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.5a5ef4666cab546ed7755cbc3e39e5e5.jpg

… but ruined my girls, they're lvl 2 now :P

Edited by dsfs
Forgot to say: It was an epic battle, haven't seen this much action for a while^^ Thanks EpicBacon
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I would like to continue to thank Akhora and dsfs for showing up with low level girls, its allways nice to fight you two in the arena and get some free mojo and advance my daily missions.
Lately this seems to be the outcome in most of my arena figths (see screenshot below) granted i am probably above my equipment/girl placement in the arena.
It turns out that once you start getting into top 700-800-ish placement in the Tower, the caliber of opponents are formidable.

fame.png
Edit : The girl shown as Alpha is not my main, just the level 1 i change to between fights.
Edit 2 : Removed the names from the opponents, as my intention is not to hang out people, just showing what my usual results in a round is.

Edited by EpicBacon

6 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Edit 2 : Removed the names from the opponents, as my intention is not to hang out people, just showing what my usual results in a round is.

Heh. I'm pretty sure I know the ID of the one you beat. Not only that, but lately I've noticed they've swapped in some really bad gear, presumably on purpose to throw fights. (Their ego now tends to be just under 100k, like yours is right now.)

They are indeed pretty hard in the low 200s. I've started tracking them. Occasionally I'll see a fight thrower, but I'm pretty sure they're all active. Except maybe one named Varnart; haven't seen them in a long while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...