Did anybody get event girls???

ichigosageda

5 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

I can't wait to get Venam, i like her, a lot....

It seems to me that once you get dark lord to 30lvl, you wont ever get a girl or before 1000 tries. I didnt get legendary girl after 500 fights, or bunnys little sister after 200 fights so far, i got rabi after 60 fights, but at dark lord 200 fights and nothing so far...

Oooh, you're as kinky as I am!  That won't do and I feel sorry for you... Lol.

On 25/04/2018 at 9:35 PM, Chthugha said:

5 days can be enough to get both girls.
revival events are notoriously difficult to get both girls from.
however, there is still a chance as long as the event isn't over.

I wish good luck the remainder of this event, and I hope you get them (or in the very least one of them).

As you know I'm not trying that hard.  I've been dabbling only a little ever since I managed to complete Noemy's final upgrade, but no luck and no worries.  I don't deserve to get them.  I'm focusing my attention on getting those varsity freaks.  They seem oddly sexy to me and I can't wait to see their affection scenes.  Might give me an early clue as to the quests proper in this world because sure as heck we might be waiting a very long time for the next ones to be released.  The frog mutant (Mavin I think her name is) has truly fantastic boobs and she's certainly no Kermette!  They seem a parody on the X Men movie franchise.

But I'm with you.  Good luck to everyone who's trying and it isn't over til it's over...

3 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

I have high hopes for Venam, she is a bae, can't wait to get her...

i hope i get the one that's almost gone away... if i dont get her, ill be sure 100% its a bug xD

You all seem to like the horny one (lol).  Is she related to Mala?  Now that's a real babe!  If they have a Dark Fantasies revival she may reappear.

I got Hari after something from 80 to 100 fights, wasn't counting that well this event. Honestly a huge improvement over the ~400 battles I needed to get Hilldr or Viola. Not sure if it's that I just got lucky this time or have the drop rates been fixed from the horrendous ones on Supergirls. Working on Rabbi now, feeling decently optimistic with 3.5 days still to go.

35 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

You all seem to like the horny one (lol).  Is she related to Mala?  Now that's a real babe!  If they have a Dark Fantasies revival she may reappear.

I hope she is, mala is my fav one 9_9 i got her and she has me :$

damn, i really wanr rhose girlz from school, i really hope you get one soon

35 minutes ago, Cierra said:

I got Hari after something from 80 to 100 fights, wasn't counting that well this event. Honestly a huge improvement over the ~400 battles I needed to get Hilldr or Viola. Not sure if it's that I just got lucky this time or have the drop rates been fixed from the horrendous ones on Supergirls. Working on Rabbi now, feeling decently optimistic with 3.5 days still to go.

Damn, 205 fights and still nothing at dark lord, got rabi on 50-70 fights

Just now, Cierra said:

Yeah, you ought to get her.  Not me though since I'm hardly taking part in this event.  If I do get her I sure as heck didn't deserve to and I'd happily donate my success to some poor unfortunate.

I have serious work to do to upgrade my harem to make me even halfway competitive in the arena (and against that new tentacled monster who seems to be a lecturer at the university.  Since Finalmecia maxes out at 260 XP this new one will be even stronger (and harder to beat presumably).  I've been battling Finalmecia earlier for the money for harem upgrades.

2 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

Damn, 205 fights and still nothing at dark lord, got rabi on 50-70 fights

I feel encouraged.  I might try for Rabbi since I can afford to take a break from earning income and Gruntt pays better anyway.  I'm not that keen on the Easter version of Hari.  I've been spoilt by what to me is a superior version on her snowboard, and I get all hot and bothered when I see Rabbi as a sexy secretary.  Faww...  I'm like you.  Dark Lord needs to have that sticking-out dick of his bitten off so he lets go of his girls.  I didn't get Hildr from him after trying really hard over the whole 14 days of Super Girlzz!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

I feel encouraged.  I might try for Rabbi since I can afford to take a break from earning income and Gruntt pays better anyway.  I'm not that keen on the Easter version of Hari.  I've been spoilt by what to me is a superior version on her snowboard, and I get all hot and bothered when I see Rabbi as a sexy secretary.  Faww...  I'm like you.  Dark Lord needs to have that sticking-out dick of his bitten off so he lets go of his girls.  I didn't get Hildr from him after trying really hard over the whole 14 days of Super Girlzz!

Damn, devs just don't love us.....

i just need to get bremens last girl and im of to hunting students

On 25-4-2018 at 11:17 AM, ichigosageda said:

Seriously, this game is soooo much fun, but, really stressful sometimes.

Will 5 days be enough to get both girls? Damn, im losing confidence here..

My goal is to have all girls from the game, at this rate it won't happen..

Did anybody get event girls? I did not, yet..

Not to brag or anything but I got both of the girls within two hours of the start of the event. Maybe this should be offset against the last event where I tried and tried but finally gave up. You still have half the event so I wish all good luck and hope you get them both. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Not to brag or anything but I got both of the girls within two hours of the start of the event. Maybe this should be offset against the last event where I tried and tried but finally gave up. You still have half the event so I wish all good luck and hope you get them both. :)

Yes, it's a seven day event - five of them to complete to get the reward.  So that's a bonus for those panicking to get the girls in five.

@Adrian'smole World 10 is based on the Anime/Manga My Hero Academia(Boku no Hero Academia) Shiina is Ochako Uraraka, Mavin is Tsuyu Asui, Venam is Miina Ashido, and Noomye is Momo Yaoyorozu (in case you were interested). And I believe in the patch notes that it was stated that Venam is Mala's younger sister.

Also on topic I just got Hari from Dark Lord.

Edited by jrharr16
off topic and the edit fixes that
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jrharr16 said:

@Adrian'smole World 10 is based on the Anime/Manga My Hero Academia(Boku no Hero Academia) Shiina is Ochako Uraraka, Mavin is Tsuyu Asui, Venam is Miina Ashido, and Noomye is Momo Yaoyorozu (in case you were interested). And I believe in the patch notes that it was stated that Venam is Mala's younger sister.

Also on topic I just got Hari from Dark Lord.

Interesting info, thanx.  I was right about Mala then.  According to Wiki, Jessie Chan was the inspiration for Mala.  She (Jessie) must be one interesting woman then!

I've been tinkering with Gruntt (5 battles at a time) to see if I could persuade him with reason (and a bribe) for him to let go of Rabbi.  I was even prepared to let him have Regine back, but, unsurprisingly, he wasn't interested.

So we are about to hit day number 5 and still no luck on any of the two bosses, I have spent 600 kobans in refills and more than 150 fights in both of them, I am seriously getting pissed of with this fucking game, i even dont let the meter charge the full 20 batles and still fucking nothing, if by the end of this day I dont at least get one of the two girls I am quiting this game, I feel fucking used by the people in charge of this event and the managment of this one. This is disgusting, fucking drop rate, who checks on this?!

The only important thing to the people in charge of this game is the money you spent on it. This will probably be my last day on this USELESS, DISAPOINTING, WASTE OF TIME AND PAY TO WIN GAME. 

YOU PEOPLE IN CHARGE ARE A DISGRACE TO THE ONLINE VIDEOGAMES. 

(srry for bad english)

• Sad 1

@Adrian'smole I got her in the middle of going after Hari. it only took about 4-7 tries on her. sorry I don't tend to count how many it takes sometimes it would be enough to make me very sad haha. Ive also never gotten Regine, after I got the other 2 I decided to move on and get the other girls so now I have her and the world 10 girls left to get outside Pachinko.