Patch Notes 02/05/18 Discussion

Just now, PlusIon said:
  • Fixed a situation in which orgasm would make the girls of both players join the combat

This is not supposed to happen? Do you mean than My beta can join before my opponent's beta Joins? As far as I can remember the betas join the battle at the same time when my team Orgasms, and then when My opponent Orgasms My Omega will join the battle. I went back and watched old battles and verified that it has always done this for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Abhijeet Jena said:

i am currently having some issues as i cannot get any more girls through battling the previous bosses ... Is there some kind of limit to the lvl of the player for collecting the girls or is this some kind of bug then plz fix it as soon as possible .

unfortunately there isn´t any bug on girls drop... :D its just you can get them on 1st hit or it can take over 1000+ fights to get girl, the more you have girls moire you have to fight different bosses, tough tneres been some changes on this so each boss have fight counters wich rises girl drop changes more you fight that boss etc..

47 minutes ago, GokuB said:

Can you please please PLEASE fix your servers already. It's been like few months of horrible lagspikes.

they are looking where the problem is it just takes time so be patient they fix it as soon as possible when they find the reason wich causes it, problem is they can´t reproduce it on their own comps so any info players is helpful ( other than regular players spamming" fix the server asap" or i quit etc un helpful spams with no info how it happens etc its hard to fix problems when you don´t know what causes it if its player side or their side problem.. :D )

• Like 1

• The release of the Quest 6 of World 5 : On The Love Boat, Julio needs our hero’s help or he will submit again to Edward. Nevermore!

What does this mean? The scroll is already out there, is it getting an extention or something?

10 minutes ago, Ady66 said:
  • The release of the Quest 6 of World 5 : On The Love Boat, Julio needs our hero’s help or he will submit again to Edward. Nevermore!

What does this mean? The scroll is already out there, is it getting an extention or something?

Event

• Get your suit up! It’s time to join the Mecha pilot’s training!

Combat

• Fixed a situation in which the Harmony was not distributed correctly between the two opponents
  • Fixed a situation in which orgasm would make the girls of both players join the combat

Market

• Each item tooltips will provide a comparison of each stats with the item you are currently equipped with

That's all that's in the Patch Notes 02/05/18. I'm not sure where you read that...

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

This is not supposed to happen? Do you mean than My beta can join before my opponent's beta Joins? As far as I can remember the betas join the battle at the same time when my team Orgasms, and then when My opponent Orgasms My Omega will join the battle. I went back and watched old battles and verified that it has always done this for me.

Same here! I would even say this is kind of a major update which might change the way we do pvp-battle alltogether.

on a different note:

bunny6.PNG.a52714b2a2629b2c1f3bfd2c35438162.PNG

does this mean we get six star girls?

Does this mean we get 6 star girls????

Edited by dirty harry

So... does this mean that the objectively best girl for Charm heroes in PvP combat, Abraël, will now become trash, since she'll be just "common quality", and we'll have to heavily invest in the Epic Pachinko (x10) to get girls good enough for PvP, if we don't want to lose 9 out of 10 times?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

Event

• Get your suit up! It’s time to join the Mecha pilot’s training!

Combat

• Fixed a situation in which the Harmony was not distributed correctly between the two opponents

Market

• Each item tooltips will provide a comparison of each stats with the item you are currently equipped with

That's all that's in the Patch Notes 02/05/18. I'm not sure where you read that...

pn.png

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

Yeah, it looks like we're on a similar situation as we were when we started losing Mojo when losing battles in the arena. It caught us all by surprise yet it didn't happen because of a bug... that was present almost from the start.

Anyway, let's hope this "fix" is less annoying than the Mojo one.

34 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Does this mean we get 6 star girls????

No, remember that the girls have 4 or 6 poses. There is a zero star pose for every girl! Bunny's 4 star pose is the one selected and pictured. The grayed out box is for her 5 star pose.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, shepwgu said:

No, remember that the girls have 4 or 6 poses. There is a zero star pose for every girl! Bunny's 4 star pose is the one selected and pictured. The grayed out box is for her 5 star pose.

Pity:(. Wishfull thinking on my part.9_9

Hope they will announce Haremverse v2 in time and not drop it on us next Wednesday. Need to bump up the legendary girls whilst they're not too demanding yet. lol.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

il y a 54 minutes, dirty harry a dit :

Pity:(. Wishfull thinking on my part.9_9

Hope they will announce Haremverse v2 in time and not drop it on us next Wednesday. Need to bump up the legendary girls whilst they're not too demanding yet. lol.

Nope, not wednesday, you're cool...

but it's announced for before the end of may ;) 

While the patch notes are simply bug fixes, what I'm really pumped up about is the Harem V2 update. The visuals look really good and the features that will be added are also amazing and if there won't be any problem due to it then it might also be the best patch ever made in the game. The only thing that I'd actually like for the developers to add is some kind of system that shows us the chance/probability we have over getting a girl in boss fights.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Maleokore said:

unfortunately there isn´t any bug on girls drop... :D its just you can get them on 1st hit or it can take over 1000+ fights to get girl, the more you have girls moire you have to fight different bosses, tough tneres been some changes on this so each boss have fight counters wich rises girl drop changes more you fight that boss etc..

they are looking where the problem is it just takes time so be patient they fix it as soon as possible when they find the reason wich causes it, problem is they can´t reproduce it on their own comps so any info players is helpful ( other than regular players spamming" fix the server asap" or i quit etc un helpful spams with no info how it happens etc its hard to fix problems when you don´t know what causes it if its player side or their side problem.. :D )

I might have a hint here.  There is a cookie/API that is often slow to launch (performing handshake).  It is www.statisgeek.com...  Failure to properly load this can slow the rest of the loading process right down.  I can read the progress for loading on the bottom left in my browser.  I'm also wondering if different browsers cause different issues.  I use Mozilla Firefox.

Regarding the rarity status of girls, Shao is regarded as an epic girl.  I have her in three accounts!  Weird.

On another matter, in the patch notes I do not see any efforts to rebalance the extreme bias towards charm and particularly against hardcore in terms of attack power and class stats of girls.  Compared with charm (SIX 5 star world reward girls, each with attack power of over 8k - THREE are over 10k), hardcore has only TWO 5 star world reward girls (plus Ankyo), only two of whom have attack power over 8k and NONE over 10k.  Given that charm is dominant over hardcore in the arena, this bias is even more pronounced.

Ankyo's stats are a bit of a joke.  At 5 stars they fall in the upper-middle of the 3 star range for girls so she can be ignored from consideration.  Why she was not treated the same as any other 5 star girl introduced so far I have no idea.

Sure, hardcore have Levitya as an option, but few players got her and I notice she's in the legendary category for rarity anyway.  This does NOT redress the balance in favour of hardcore any more than a token amount - with an awful lot of hype accompanying her release as well.

Why has the bias not only been allowed to happen, but perpetuated for later world reward girls?  Sort this out urgently instead of all this cosmetic tinkering with the harem and how much it may cost us to upgrade our girls!!  I have yet to analyse how much these changes will affect hardcore girls, but I may comment in due course.

il y a 15 minutes, Adrian'smole a dit :

Regarding the rarity status of girls, Shao is regarded as an epic girl.  I have her in three accounts!  Weird.

On another matter, in the patch notes I do not see any efforts to rebalance the extreme bias towards charm and particularly against hardcore in terms of attack power and class stats of girls.  Compared with charm (SIX 5 star world reward girls, each with attack power of over 8k - THREE are over 10k), hardcore has only TWO 5 star world reward girls (plus Ankyo), only two of whom have attack power over 8k and NONE over 10k.  Given that charm is dominant over hardcore in the arena, this bias is even more pronounced.

Ankyo's stats are a bit of a joke.  At 5 stars they fall in the upper-middle of the 3 star range for girls so she can be ignored from consideration.  Why she was not treated the same as any other 5 star girl introduced so far I have no idea.

Sure, hardcore have Levitya as an option, but few players got her and I notice she's in the legendary category for rarity anyway.  This does NOT redress the balance in favour of hardcore any more than a token amount - with an awful lot of hype accompanying her release as well.

Why has the bias not only been allowed to happen, but perpetuated for later world reward girls?  Sort this out urgently instead of all this cosmetic tinkering with the harem and how much it may cost us to upgrade our girls!!  I have yet to analyse how much these changes will affect hardcore girls, but I may comment in due course.

Maybe you missed the part were they say, in the girl's rarity preview, that stats of all girls will be reworked and based on rarity.

Consequently, all the strong 5 stars Charm (but also Harcore and KH) girls will become average common rarity 5 stars girls: still strong, but nowhere near overpowered. The only 5 stars girls that won't be of common rarity will be Levitya (and she's of Legendary rarity, that is: way stronger that a common rarity girl) and that other girl that will be made available during May's Legendary days

Edited by Tristelune

2 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

Maybe you missed the part were they say, in the girl's rarity preview, that stats will be based on rarity.

Consequently, all the strong 5 stars Charm (but also Harcore and KH) girls will become average common rarity 5 stars girls: still strong, but nowhere near overpowered. The only 5 stars girls that won't be of common rarity will be Levitya (and she's of Legendary rarity, that is: way stronger that a common rarity girl) and that other girl that will be made available during May's Legendary days

That makes absolutely no difference for hardcore and what you say is just weasel words.  ALL the girls I'm taking about are common (charm, hardcore and know-how) so presumably their stats would be equally affected.  I'm talking about a complete rebalance of the base stats, but it seems you guys either can't see it or refuse to do so.