Be Their Co-pilot Event

I mostly boycotted the Easter Revival event.  I shall be taking part in this one.  The two hotties in the clutches of Gruntt and Dark Lord are too interesting for me to pass up.  I would like to ask the HH team to please give Dark Lord a rest and give us different trolls to battle next time.  Dark Lord in particular is a disaster for me.  I usually get his girls in 14 day events but not until the last day or so, so I've lost a lot of earning opportunities in the meantime.  I got Hildr from him in this account, but it was a last minute thing.

I see that, once again, Ankyo's stats look pretty awful.  Why can't the team at least give her stats on a par with Justine's hardcore stats, so HC players can at least have a chance to get a (mostly) guaranteed girl who is on a par with (say) Secretary Rabbi.  That is only fair.  I presume this new version of her will fall into the Epic category and it may boost her stats a little, but her upgrades will also cost a lot more.

Ditto Zorba. To add to that: 175 tries on Dark Lord last event, and no Hari, alas. I considered spending kobans on resets, and ultimately decided I didn't want Hari badly enough to get her now. I'll cross my fingers and hope for next year's revival.

So now it's 10 tries on Dark Lord so far. Hopefully seven days will prove enough.

Account #4 and not a sniff so far.  Gruntt's turn to hate me.  He and that swine, Dark Lord, must've been running me down behind my back and hatching a plan to deny me my entitlement to their girls.  Maybe, I should've given up Regine.  My dastardly broken promise seems to be coming back to bite me. :D I'm with you.  I hope this doesn't go beyond 7 days to get these hotties otherwise I'll be broke again.  Looks like I'll have enough kobans by the end to try 10 play Epic Pachinko.  Fantastic girls in there!

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

oh you guys are going to hate me again...

got Lemia after 12 tries on my main account on Nutaku.
got Nuladva after 4 tries on my second account here.

Har! You're not wrong :D  Nah.  Well done.  I'm still very hopeful.  I'm one who tends to come from behind (er... if you pardon the expression!).  I've done the same in the arena battles, too, against the charmers, ever since I used Princess Noemy as my beta in my know-how account.

So Gruntt has Lemia.  She's the one I've been trying for first.  It seems she's hardcore (useful) and Nuladva is charm (cute but eye candy only for me).

3 hours ago, happygokill1930 said:

Well I think I set a new record having unlocked nuladva after only roughly 12 rounds against the dark lord anyone else have such good luck?

Uhm, post above you?

30 minutes ago, Ady66 said:
4 hours ago, happygokill1930 said:

Well I think I set a new record having unlocked nuladva after only roughly 12 rounds against the dark lord anyone else have such good luck?

Uhm, post above you?

Only 24 mins between the posts. Maybe a really slow writer and the previous post wasn't written by the time he started his one? Could be that the 1930 in his name refers to his date of birth and things went like this:

"Well I think" ... 5mins for sipping a cup of tea and taking his heart pills ... "I" ... another 5 mins for thinking about what he wanted to say ... "set a new record having unlocked nuladva after only roughly 12 rounds" ... 10 mins for celebrating the greatest thing happened in almost 90 years of life ... "against the dark lord anyone else" ... 30 mins for changing the diapers ... "have such good luck?" *Submit Reply*

Jk. Anyways, congrats to all the lucky guys who already got one or more girls. I'm still trying to convince gruntt that green eyes and purple hair doesn't go along that well with his ugly green skin and that my harem would be a much better place for this hottie, but he seems to be a tough nut this time. I think when I got her I'll pass the rest of the event. Don't want to battle DL again.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Only 24 mins between the posts. Maybe a really slow writer and the previous post wasn't written by the time he started his one? Could be that the 1930 in his name refers to his date of birth and things went like this:

"Well I think" ... 5mins for sipping a cup of tea and taking his heart pills ... "I" ... another 5 mins for thinking about what he wanted to say ... "set a new record having unlocked nuladva after only roughly 12 rounds" ... 10 mins for celebrating the greatest thing happened in almost 90 years of life ... "against the dark lord anyone else" ... 30 mins for changing the diapers ... "have such good luck?" *Submit Reply*

Jk. Anyways, congrats to all the lucky guys who already got one or more girls. I'm still trying to convince gruntt that green eyes and purple hair doesn't go along that well with his ugly green skin and that my harem would be a much better place for this hottie, but he seems to be a tough nut this time. I think when I got her I'll pass the rest of the event. Don't want to battle DL again.

Not me.  I think you are referring to Chthugha and I don't know his age.  I doubt his dob is the 1030s.  He would be unlikely to be computer literate if he was that generation.  Hehe...:D

Still no luck my end, guys.  I'm about to try another account to see if she'll drop this time.

Account #5 and still no luck.  One to go.  It may have to be round two for all of them, hopefully not more, but I'm unlikely to be that lucky.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

oh you guys are going to hate me again...

got Lemia after 12 tries on my main account on Nutaku.
got Nuladva after 4 tries on my second account here.

I raise you 26 tries for both girls on one account. On the last rivival event i also got both girls on the first day. :D

so that everybody doesn`'t feel to bad, i spent over 2000 Kobans (10 refills) on the legandary girl and didn't get her, before i decided the kobans are better spent on pachinko

Ohh Yesss!  That magnificant blackness, the dropping black shadowy silhouette, suspensefully slowly this time.  Hopefully it isn't Regine.

No, it's Lemia!  Got her in this account after 17 tries.  Thank you, Gruntt... Thank you Gruntt!  Now for my nemesis, Dark Lord.  It IS looking promising though.

Someone know who the girls are parody of? Here are the ones that I know:

• Nuladva - Probably Zero Two from darling in the frankxx (I'm not that sure because I never watched the anime);
  • Lemia - ???
  • Noella - Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann
  • Plavala - Dva from Overwatch
  • Sabine: ???

We barely got time to rest from the previous event and there is already a new one? At least I hope the drop rates won't be abysmal, although seeing from what people wrote so far the girls seem to drop decently fast. Only 19 battles here against DL so far and no drop but I guess I gotta be optimistic (which is REALLY HARD after the previous two events).

4 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Best luck I've ever had in the game was this event.  Got Nuladva in 11 tries, then turned around to get Lemia the very next try.  Just wish one of these three girls was Know How, but what are you gonna do?

Hey, that's really well done.  This happened to me once when Loving Bunny dropped from Ninja Spy, then Loving Lupa straight after from Dark Lord.  After that Dark Lord had some issue with me and refused to cooperate (except right toward the end in 14 day events.

Yeah, that's a bummer there are no know-how girls (maybe in Epic Pachinko).  Ankyo remains hardcore too so she's not much help.  Even her stats aren't much.