Be Their Co-pilot Event

Got Lemia in my other hardcore account.  This is the reverse of my efforts in trying to get Levitya because I'm yet to be successful in my know-how accounts.  Since Lemia is hardcore, this is pretty satisfactory.  In my know-how accounts it's been 80 tries so far against Gruntt (except one where it's 70 tries against Gruntt and 10 against Dark Lord).  It's still early days.

Well it's now just 19 minutes into Thursday for me and still event girl less.  For me this is odd.  I'll keep trying DL through sunday and if i don't have anything by then switch my efforts to Gruntt, I like his girl more anyways, but the ones I really want are pachinco locked anyways.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what the girl that Dark Lord gives is a reference to? An anime or a video game? I know that the one to the left of her in the Epic Pachinko picture is Kallen from the anime Code Geass along with Viletta Nu (the girl that Gruntt gives) being another reference to that anime. The one in the top right is D.va from Overwatch and would the one in the lower left be Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann? I enjoy these references to anime and video games that HentaiHeroes makes :) Thank you for another great event! 

1 hour ago, Raiden36 said:

Does anyone know what the girl that Dark Lord gives is a reference to? An anime or a video game? I know that the one to the left of her in the Epic Pachinko picture is Kallen from the anime Code Geass along with Viletta Nu (the girl that Gruntt gives) being another reference to that anime. The one in the top right is D.va from Overwatch and would the one in the lower left be Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann? I enjoy these references to anime and video games that HentaiHeroes makes :) Thank you for another great event! 

Zero-two from Darling in the FranXX.

• Like 1

got both girls in just 2 days on my nutaku account so i can finally focus on getting money :P only had like 6 cash left

here on this account still nothing but with 11 days remaining im sure i can get a hold of both of them

side note the girl that drops from dark lord is the vampire girl from darling in the franx anime incase anyone wanted to know :P 

• Thanks 1

Got Niladva in 72 hours,but her income is much worse then Solveig.I will keep it untouched.

Still stuck in ninja village.Thanks to wiki,I calculated I can go to the next town and has only 4 days to get Lemia.Very critical.

Edited by yoyowhan

On 5/1/2018 at 5:57 PM, Tenou said:

Nuladva in seven tries.

Lemia in nine:

You should be banned. 😤

Nah, enjoy yiur luck mate. I'm only half ass trying, spending most points on Freddy. Almost lvl 200 now, time to reel in the real cash. 

And does anyone else think the mecha version of the MC in the town background makes us look like Pinoccio? 

47 minutes ago, DHarry said:

And does anyone else think the mecha version of the MC in the town background makes us look like Pinoccio? 

i said the same thing a few days ago in the discord ^_^ i'm glad someone shares my thought.

a little later i said he's a mixture of megaman and pinocchio.

2 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

and don't know if it was intentional but her name here  Nuladva means 02 in serbian  when you break it  to  nula = 0 and dva = 2  :)

That's not a coincidence.
I think it's 0-2 in most slavic languages.
And I think Jessie is from Bulgaria.

Ok took a bit longer than usual but snagged DL's girl.  Now to work on grunt and get a little bit better money payout.  Least I still have over half the event to work on him.  I honesty don't care too much for either standard drop but his is the one I like a little more.

I think I had one where I unlocked on the first try, and another where I unlocked two boss girls while trying for the event girl, but I wasn't keeping careful notes back then.

The best one that I have notes on is Nuladva, and that was 16 battles, and that was after 175 battles against Dark Lord on the previous event that failed to produce Hari.

19 hours ago, Habi said:

i said the same thing a few days ago in the discord ^_^ i'm glad someone shares my thought.

a little later i said he's a mixture of megaman and pinocchio.

It's impossible to unsee. 🤣

Megaman makes some sense for a mecha, but i doubt pinocchio was intentional. 

• Haha 1

I usually don't get the first girl until around  halfway through the event, but during the last couple events I've had pretty good luck. I got Nuladva on the second day of this event and Lemia on the third day.