Be Their Co-pilot Event

seems like i am not the only fighting so much and no girls drop at all in this event.
usually start with dark lord until he drops the girl and then move on to the next in which 10 fights later I get the second girl event.

In the past I used to farm gold to use in epic pachinko  and I always got 1 or 2 girls just using 540 gold. This time I quit on doing that because this year events, I have won shit-jack on epic pachinko. better farm gold till 5400, and that way I am sure to get a girl.

At this point something feels bugged. Not sure if my acount is in a bad state but im 400+ battles in and still nothing. I understand that the drop rate needed to be lowered but the DRASTIC difference feels super shity.  When u go from getting a girl every 1-3 days to getting Nothing for 2 weeks. Ill give the next update a shot but ill ima prob just move on to another game if this keeps up.

Not only have I not gotten any event girls, once again the newest regular boss girls are proving evasive. So I've given up on the current event girls and have been focusing on the boss girls. Not that it's done any good yet. This is why I would really like to see something along the lines of a boss bonus bar that gradually fills for every boss fight won, until you're guaranteed a girl drop somewhere when the bar is full. I don't care for the feeling of wasting time fighting lower level bosses for a girl that never drops. And if she isn't going to, then at least a normal girl should. 

At some point, the number of girls you've already collected should indicate that you're getting better at it, and so it should be harder for some girls somewhere to resist the lure of your expanding harem. Or something.

To those of you that are thinking about giving up, I've been in your same position before, fighting over and over the same boss (Dark Lord in most cases) without success. I've even ended some events without getting one or even none of the girls. But there's one thing I've never done, and that giving up. And that's not only because I'm very stubborn, but because I don't want to have remorse later, thinking that maybe if I had kept trying until the end, I would have gotten at least one of them.

Now, I'm not trying to say that give up is bad but, what will you achieve giving up now? Do you really need the money you'll get from better bosses if you don't have new girls to upgrade? You don't lose much, but can gain what you're looking for.

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Eman a dit :

To those of you that are thinking about giving up, I've been in your same position before, fighting over and over the same boss (Dark Lord in most cases) without success. I've even ended some events without getting one or even none of the girls. But there's one thing I've never done, and that giving up. And that's not only because I'm very stubborn, but because I don't want to have remorse later, thinking that maybe if I had kept trying until the end, I would have gotten at least one of them.

Now, I'm not trying to say that give up is bad but, what will you achieve giving up now? Do you really need the money you'll get from better bosses if you don't have new girls to upgrade? You don't lose much, but can gain what you're looking for.

Especially as, it's been proven a few times already, you can get both ladies on the last day... :x 

Keep up hope!! 

On 5/11/2018 at 6:40 PM, Joe-da-G said:

Especially as, it's been proven a few times already, you can get both ladies on the last day... :x 

Keep up hope!! 

it has? 

well... I am still fighting all i have. no luck as of today!

5 hours ago, Sting-ray69 said:

Got the 1 girl but after trying for ages against Grunt I changed to the Dark Lord and got Nuladva. Now switched back and still no luck. Seems this one is harder to get

For you it is ^_^
But ask someone else, and that person will probably tell you that Dark Lord is more annoying >,<

Uhm, hi.

So I cleared the 12th mission, and the 13th too for good measure, but the girl wont come to me. I'm guessing from previous talk that this is not how it should be. Anyone in the same situation? Any advice?

Nevermind, someone told me it will come at the last day, so problem solved.

Edited by Anon.Imous

Pilot Ankyo was "awarded " at the start of the Missions tonight, have maxed out Dark Lord, and Gruntt, but No event girls from them(>:(:S)

Dealing with Donatien, Edwarda, and Gruntt for "their" girls, getting cash only at present.>:(>:(>:(

Finally Dark lord gave up and handed over Nuladva tonight,B| Gruntt still holding the other tightly. >:(

Edited by Ron K
update

13 hours ago, Xytaaz said:

Well I have to say that I'm grateful that I got both boss girls even though I had to spend a few kobans. -_- I'm just going to have to work hard to get them back.

Congratulations!

On 5/1/2018 at 5:24 PM, Masters said:

Went for Lamia first, got her after 42 matches (no refills, never refills). Now working on Nudie from Dark Lord. Last revival I did not get his girl…

Day 14 and just got Nudie after 17 battles into the day. In TOTAL, however, took me 616 fights against Dark Lord. I was preparing to not get her.

This is ridiculous.

Dark Lord is capped at his level 30. His girls are each Level 4 (And why does he have any girls at all when in-story all three dropped his ass and are on my Harem??). I'M level 171. 141 levels his superior. Due to the new PvP girl reward system I've been rotating my battle team, but they average between 100 and 160+ and I'm winning every match against DL (and Grunt).

It should not take hundreds of battles to pry one girl away from them, especially if I'm curb-stomping them each and every battle.

I understand the need to make Event and Revival Girls accessible to newbs. That's only considerate and fair. But less so to those of us who're faithfully continuing to play. FOR US, make the girls an overlay and either attach them to the highest couple of Bosses we're facing OR FOR TRUE FAIRNESS, attach them to random bosses. Sure we'll have to go search for them, but it really levels the fairness.

As for redressing the bosses? Forget it. No one really cares. I suppose if devs are really set on redressing any bosses, make them the same Dark Lord and Grunt whether they have the girl or not.

I'm debating on giving up after the end of this event. Been fighting Dark Lord for 14 days and nothing. Was also quite peeved that, on spending the 5,400 kobans, I got a normal girl, when the odds were so much higher for me to get an event/pachinko girl... Having to look at Dark Lord's mug for 14 days straight, losing out on all that $$$, and chances of earning other girls in the new zone, leaves me quite rightly pissed.