Why is PVP unreliable?

grepolis

This PVP remains unreliable...sometimes you win, most of the time you loose a lot but the calculation is not working properly...whatever they told on this forum. I stop playing for the Mojo ranking only the experience benefit by playing PVP is something worth...

It's pretty reliable for me, and my W-L rate is a comfortable 804-246 since the major patch - somewhere north of 75%.

The fights are so predictable that I can comfortably give up certain fights knowing I would have lost anyway.

It might be a function of your level. I'm about 186 (and I've spent a lot of money pumping both my main and weak stats). My understanding is that you're further along.

• Like 1

He is right though. The calculation is not working properly. When the Beta Girl joins the fight, the calculations are way lower than they should be. Because of that, You are better off putting beta and omega girls in that don't match your class. 

My class is hardcore, formation Leviatya(4); Bunny(5) and Fairy(4), all golden equipments (single stat), my stats arent maxed, but pretty high (still working on it) and since patch I've only lost less than 50 battles (and those were because, YOLO, losing only 1- 5 mojo) and I've been getting on average 35 - 40 wins per day...

You just have to choose your opponent wisely

Edited by Will-Hurt

My Pvp is also consistant, i am usually winning all my 3 battles, then again i am Know-How, and apparently thats the thing to be nowadays it seems. I've also allocated quite abit of  points into my secondary and tertiary skills, so that is probably helping me in that regard. Before the "nerf" to endurance where i dropped about 30.000 ego, i was actually struggling to get even two out of the three fights won, but after the "nerf" its alot easier. Maybe i am just in a deadzone (i am level 153) but for now things seems to go my way.

My current battle team is 5* Samane (153level) and whatever needs the xp/affection. Currently my beta is Hari 0* (46 level) and Bonny *1 (105 level)

PVP as of now is much more realiable than before they changed crits. The X factor, where you random loose because yolo crits 4 times in a row, is gone and most of the times the only real reason you loose is because the opponent has better stats than you.

Problem now is that the calculations are wrong when beta and omega enters the fray so you might loose tight matches because of a bug, but thats life i guess.