we should get a bonus for buying all the items in the market

jyepie

here is what i was thinking
What if you got an Experience bonus or extra combativity turns if you were able to buy all the gifts from the store or all the books?

if you emptied out the gifts or the books from the store i would love if you got a little bonus like 100 experience points or 2 Combativity fists or something like that. a reward for buying everything 

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, jyepie a dit :

here is what i was thinking
What if you got an Experience bonus or extra combativity turns if you were able to buy all the gifts from the store or all the books?

if you emptied out the gifts or the books from the store i would love if you got a little bonus like 100 experience points or 2 Combativity fists or something like that. a reward for buying everything 

I like it too... Big spender bonus. 

After all, we're in there to cherish our lovely ladies... What better way to do so (as Hollywood dictates it to us movie after movie) than to go on a big expense spree?... :x

• Like 2

It would be better if you could use the experience books for yourself to get experience as well as being able to use them on your harem.

Increasing the amount of experience/affection you gain from arena wins would be even better than that as well.

il y a 15 minutes, natstar a dit :

It would be better if you could use the experience books for yourself to get experience as well as being able to use them on your harem.

Increasing the amount of experience/affection you gain from arena wins would be even better than that as well.

I understand that the gains of experience for the player are the subject of very precise calculations from Kinkoid, as giving too much experience would mean bringing up the fated lvl 400 sooner... Which may not be a great idea, as nothing exists after...  

well maybe just get one  extra combativity fist to use with the boss, maybe just one, 
I dont know, whenever I am able to Empty the affection gifts i always feel like it should show something, maybe even just a thank you note pop up.... 

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, jyepie a dit :

well maybe just get one  extra combativity fist to use with the boss, maybe just one, 
I dont know, whenever I am able to Empty the affection gifts i always feel like it should show something, maybe even just a thank you note pop up.... 

A coupon: "You're a great customer, here's 10% on your next purchases"... :x

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1