More 3D-ness

Hollo

On 24/05/2018 at 12:04 PM, Hollo said:

Meanwhile: working on the rest of the starters. Here comes the Dark Lord squad! I didn't have anything in quite her trim, but... anyway, Kimie says hello.

ph-kimie-card.thumb.png.ba4024cb3f588a78c31624a67c244f33.png

Wow, Great job keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

Thanks :D The studio that comes with the software is a port from Illusion's earlier game, Honey Select, which in turn uses an interface they've been gradually improving from earlier games. It lets you modify various body characteristics, from hairstyle to wrinkles to nose length to ankle width to breast spacing - and then lets you pose the skeleton using this widget at each joint that resembles a gyroscope. The result lets me whip up something fairly fast. Most of the hassle comes from finding a translation for the UI items, and hunting down the right object to add to the scene. On the downside, I'm unable to skin an existing prop, let alone create one (e.g. Hero's shirt with that orange circle and the stars on it), without going through a huge amount of trouble.

The big news, as I understand, is that they recently ported to the Unity engine. This apparently means there are now hooks that let someone run arbitrary Unity code at certain places, if they know how to do that. I don't, but I've seen some videos of modders doing some pretty amazing mods to the UI.

Edited by Hollo

Meanwhile, back in the jungle...

It was a good thing Arcana still had her spells and Red Tina, Kimie, and Shehera had their fighting skills. Between those four and Bunny and Juliette distracting, they were able to pin the hairy brute down long enough to restrain him. Once done, they even discovered a solution to their clothing problem!

After a bit of busy activity, they all posed for the end of their little safari.

Looking back, they all agreed they'd learned enough survivalism for a while. Rule number one for them: if you don't wanna be bored, bring a dude along!

ph-roughingIt-04.thumb.png.ff13f2a272e395150f503f139dc754c2.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, dsfs said:

True. And it's with Kimie :x

I have a feeling you'll love this next one, then...

One of my favorite parts of making these pictures is imagining the rest of the girls' personalities. (The bios _really_ helped with that, as do the affection scenes. Thanks again, Kinkoid.)

Kimie's good with a knife, which is why she brought one on Bunny's trip, but she's also cute and shy, so she makes the perfect lolita here.

Juliette's used to the outdoors, so it made sense that she'd bring a canteen and actual gear last event. But being adventurous means she's up for all sorts of things, and with a body like hers, I figure she'll take any chance to show off. Plus, when she wants some man, she goes after it. Check out where her hand is.

Shehera is a born dancer, so she's going to take that seriously, and show off her moves in addition to her curves.

Ankyo has got to be the gothiest of them all, probably taking to giant robots because it lets her sit alone in a small space for hours. She's here for the darkness, not the dance. But if a man really wants to get with her, she'll let it happen. This is the Haremverse, after all...

ph-dance-02.thumb.png.a7fbcf864fb62825f38797207ae5661b.png

• Like 3

i don't think of Anyo so much as Goth or Emo as she is a withdrawn wallflower or dishrag.

Her inspiration had extremely little personality or much of a desire to do more than she was told. If early on had Shinji told her to strip and fuck, I'm positive she would have. 

Ankyo's definitely the hardest one for me to do satisfying scenes for. I never really understood Rei Ayanami, either. Neither's sex appeal comes easily to me, let alone fits with HH as I understand it. But, she's a starter, so she's in. ^_^

Rei was, as many old-fashioned men might think of, "The Perfect Woman". She did as instructed, did not talk much ("unless spoken to"), and fixated herself upon one man. Initially it was Shinji's father after his frenzied rescue of her from her ejected capsule, burning his hands in the process. She kept his ruined glasses prominently on her nightstand. Later that fixation transferred to Shinji himself and that's when she began to bloom and dared to actually *want* things.

Ankyo seems much the same. A wallflower churchmouse, she is only blooming since meeting The Hero. Even at that she is reluctant to bother us yet displays implicit trust and love. She doesn't see herself as pretty and it is only when we make her the focus of some quality time does she feel it herself.

I'd say that she is a watcher. She observes as things unfold about her. I imagine when she deigns to open her mouth it is with a highly helpful and pertinent  observation which probably cuts through to the heart of any given situation. If her taking direct action will be constructive, she'll do it before bothering anyone. For example, if a teapot is boiling and the one tasked with it is busy, especially with the Hero, she'll take over the service with nary a peep.

That's how *I* see both Ankyo and Rei.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

As I think was noted elsewhere, recruiting girls from bosses doesn't mean they leave him (or her). They'll still hang with them from time to time.

This is what I get for trying to surprise Team Ninja while they were "entertaining". I snuck over to their room, camera ready. They got a little defensive...

ph-teamNinja.thumb.png.8270d53ad6f2d3f203267a820b0b81a6.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm sure she's not the only one. Heck, for world 10,

I don't think any of the girls are crazy about Finalmecia. They're never even on her team at any point, IIRC. They're just sorta fighting alongside you.

• Haha 1

Managed to get most of the girls out for a summer's day at the beach. Bunny decided they needed a team building exercise, so she persuaded them to try a human pyramid. See if you can recognize who's who!

ph-summer-01.thumb.png.06824f135502912224d4addd5f894fcd.png

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 4