More 3D-ness

Hollo

More portraits!

I hate this turban. Hate it hate it hate it. Ryaku might understand. It's rigged out of several props. She turned out nice enough, at least. Smile, Jeevey!

ph-housemaid-card.thumb.png.961cb259ace0e9ddb5649290b93549dd.png

Miss Spook is looking for something. Might be a cat. Might be Regine.

ph-missSpook-card.thumb.png.ef6ff01d720e4a362fe5560e295edd7a.png

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

During the work fantasy event, I did a quick survey, and concluded: my workforce is kinda combat-heavy. Like, where did all these kunoichis come from!? And why do I have two princesses and a debutante?

Anyway. Alice decides the crew needs to buckle down, and asks for some posters warning about workplace distraction. Trouble is, the copier's busted. Luckily, Ankyo didn't learn to be a pilot without picking up some mechanical skills. She's no Viola, but... well, I have no Viola yet. So Ankyo changes into her repair outfit, grabs her toolbox, and gets cracking, while Jeevie takes care of the plants and Matilda takes care of her caffeine deficit.

A half hour later, Ankyo says she thinks she's gotten things working, and Juliette shows Alice their first design. No more distractions for us! Right?

ph-work-01.thumb.png.53ca782400ca30c990b50b447bf2466f.png

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Might be - depends on whether PH has a prop for that. If it doesn't, I'm back to the turban.

On the bright side, now that it's made, it's easy to duplicate.

The next thing I wish I had was that vest she wears. Closest thing I have, as you can see, is a thin shirt that buttons in front.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 12:43 AM, Hollo said:

As much as I want to let people enjoy those last two shots as the latest, I also want to post the next scene:

Days passed at the girls' camp. Their clothes got kinda icky, torn, and in some cases, lost. Just as well, given how humid it was. Nobody wanted to wear what they had left. They'd need to make new clothes eventually, but it could wait.

Luckily, food, water, and shade were plentiful. Something else wasn't, though. They missed it especially in the evenings...

ph-roughingIt-02.thumb.png.c131ac1d781bf7a9f5f8caa56528eb6f.png

hello, you'll have the 3d models in .fbx

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

I've been really busy lately, so I haven't had time to update this thread in a while, but I do have a lot more ideas, and of course, a lot more girls to model. I also tell myself that one of these days I'll get around to learning more about PH, including how to make my own textures. But that'll require a sit-down for a weekend or two with the proper tutorials. The upside is that I'll be able to create outfits that aren't what I can find from the standard kit plus lucky finds from other modders. The downside is that by the time I do that, there'll be a new 3D framework for me to master... some days, I tell myself, I may as well learn Blender and / or Daz3D...

• 5 months later...
On 9/2/2018 at 9:00 AM, Hollo said:

Princess Noemy is ready for you to ftuck her in.

ph-princessNoemy-card.thumb.png.d2fb669366d9521ca08cc29fdf98c8bf.png

•  

just bumped across this post, and this portrayal of princess noemy is just so perfect. The exact right amount of allure and seduction. Ohh.. how much I’d pay to ftuck her into bed

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

just bumped across this post, and this portrayal of princess noemy is just so perfect. The exact right amount of allure and seduction. Ohh.. how much I’d pay to ftuck her into bed

that's the only way 🤣
you need to pay for a heroes licence after all, and a licence that says that you are future king material 🤣