Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

Another legendary event, another girl I didn't get. Couldn't be as active this time around as in the first, so it would be expected, but it starts to be annoying not getting girls and not knowing if there will be other chances to get them. That, paired with not having a way to spend energy is turning the gameplay more a chore than anything else.

I would like all of you to look at this thread I made:

I wanted to summarize what I've seen in this thread and in the others.
If you think I forgot something, you can post it in that thread.
I will review all of it on friday to make a final recap, which I will pass on to Jessie.

• Like 1

Well, another legendary that I won't get...  i will spend 3 days and nothing ! I think 3 days is to less to get this legandary girls. Ps. I spent about 1000 kobans and nothing. Give more drop. Or maybe do it HP (Health Points) in game. Then will be easier to get the girl.

Edited by elmek13

Well, I don´t like very much posting in forums since that it´s a time I can not waste in... "evaluate" the art of the game.

However, since I gave feedback at the end of the Levitya´s legendary event kind of criticising the event, I felt that I had to continue with the stuff I started...

I really feel bad for all the people who didn´t get the Android even after wasting thousand of kobans. For me the best scenario would be that everybody could get all the girls they REALLY are interested in, even if they are legendary. Asuming that when you spend more than the cost of epic pachinko x10 you are trully interested, of course.

Being said that, I´ll try to separate my personal opinions, from the things that are a mere speculation of my sick mind and  from objective facts. So I excuse miself in advance for the lenght of the post.

Let´s start with the FACTS:

- Developers bothered to implement a system of secondary prizes for this event, which was a nice surprise for most of us. This makes clear one thing: noobs are REALLY important for the developers (which makes sense since you can not spand without new players), but, veteran players are quite important for them too (that legendary gifts were designed thinking on you, guys, so don´t dare to say that you are not beeing listened). Undoubtly, developers got a point here.

- The porcentage or chances to get the girl has not been told to us, despite there was many people claiming for more transparency with regards to this matter. Which means developers really don´t know it, or they can not share it for whatever reasons. However, I noticed some curious trends about the drops system which I´ll share with you in the SPECULATION.

- It is not clear what makes a girl "legendary": it is not their rarity (I think most of people end up getting them, according to what I see inside the game). It isn´t the difficulty of getting her (if we make media including both people who wasted thousand of kobans and did not grap them and people who had it dropped the first day in their second or third combat). In addition, we can not say they are legendary because of their stats, since I presume Levitya is going to end up nerfed for game balance reasons and I´ve read before that Norou has similar stats than Samane (correct me if I´m wrong, please). Other posibility is that they are legendary because they are not going to be available again, which I think would be a misswaste of art and effort, so it´s not clear yet that this is going to work this way.

- Despite the efforts of the developers, there is AGAIN an important porcentage of the community who feels frustrated whith the event and haven´t enjoyed it. This a fact, let´s assume it.

About the SPECULATION

- I´m not an expert of the subject, but after readind the feedback provided for the players there is something about the drop rate which doesn´t correspond with the odd´s laws... I´ll try to explain it: when the odds are very low, people who have a free drop during their first tries are extremely rare, however their is an important amount of people who inform us that they got the girl during their first refill. On the contrary, when the odds are high, people who spent 5000 kobans or more in refills are a true rarity, but again whe face more than a few people reporting not getting her even after wasting 8-9.000 kobans or more. If the drop rate is the same for all of us, it doesn´t have sense that there are so many players from both extremes.

Keep in mind that I´m speculating here: It MAY BE that the drop rate system is different for each player, with a wide array of chances depending on the player. If that hipotesis was correct, the chances asigned to each player should reset in a certain period (a day or an hour, for example), giving a different chance to each player with each restart. Just in case, I would recomend you to spend your kobans (if you plan to do so) in different waves during the lenght of the event trying to "spot" the lucky momment.

My PERSONAL OPINION:

- I´m starting to feel more relieved rather than happy when I cath a legendary girl. There are things like "mandatory stats" or "she might not appear never again" that keep sparing me from relaxing and enjoying the event.

- If I was asked for a piece of advice, I´d put ALL the legendary girls together in the same event, as many as possible, assigned to different low level enemies (Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt, for example). And let each player choose whose girl they are going to fight for. AND, this is very important, repeat the event every year, so you put out the pressure of "it´s now or never". They would be legendary because it would be very difficult collect them all if we combine short lenght + low drop rates + different girls to choose between.

I´m providing this feedback with the best intentions. But of course, this is just a game and I´ll respect whatever developers think is better for the game. One more time: thanks for your efforts, good intentions and dedication to the game.

Edited by Pepe Lolo
  • Like 2

Im sorry but nothing about these events feels legendary. just throwing a tag on a girl and calling her legendary IS NOT a good reason to justify why despite how hard you try you will never get her legendary means it should be hard to get not lucky to. It doesnt feel legendary that you been playing game for over year and are lvl 100+ spending 10k kobans on her to not get her only to see someone who is lvl 30 get her on the 4th try nothing about that situation makes her feel legendary it just makes it feels like a scam. Legendary girls should be tied to incredibly hard achievements such as winning like 10,000 pvp battles that would feel legendary because you would have to work an extremely long time to get her not just get lucky and you would know that any time someone has her they EARNED HER not LUCKED INTO HER. also have sent 3 emails about getting my account deleted and still nothing. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jz123 said:

Im sorry but nothing about these events feels legendary. just throwing a tag on a girl and calling her legendary IS NOT a good reason to justify why despite how hard you try you will never get her legendary means it should be hard to get not lucky to. It doesnt feel legendary that you been playing game for over year and are lvl 100+ spending 10k kobans on her to not get her only to see someone who is lvl 30 get her on the 4th try nothing about that situation makes her feel legendary it just makes it feels like a scam. Legendary girls should be tied to incredibly hard achievements such as winning like 10,000 pvp battles that would feel legendary because you would have to work an extremely long time to get her not just get lucky and you would know that any time someone has her they EARNED HER not LUCKED INTO HER. also have sent 3 emails about getting my account deleted and still nothing. 

Totally agreed.

If you tell me hey this is a pay per win event then ok i know what we are dealing with, tell me how much do i have to spend and i will decide if i want to. But this event is supposed to be for everyone, yet it's very frustrating when you get nothing in return for all your kobans. And no, the affection tokens don't make up for the kobans i spent.

2 hours ago, jz123 said:

Im sorry but nothing about these events feels legendary. just throwing a tag on a girl and calling her legendary IS NOT a good reason to justify why despite how hard you try you will never get her legendary means it should be hard to get not lucky to.

i'll stick to answer to this. the rest of your comment reads like a lot of (legitimate) salt.

so: taking a look at the whole picture with harem v2 levitya and norou are the only 5 star girls within all classes above common (i.e. rare, epic, legendary). they will clearly outclass every other girl statwise. that makes them a little legendary indeed.

Edited by Habi

@Habi stats are not the only thing that makes something feel legendary. Stuff that is hard to get is often what makes things legendary. any lvl 10 can have these if they just got lucky it doesnt feel legendary knowing that any moron could of just lucked into getting something good. compare it to other games imagen if in other mmo every 1 in 10,000 accounts just started off with the best gear in the game and there was no other way to unlock that gear would that gear feel legendary of course not it would just feel like you got something broken for no reason other than being slightly more lucky than other people. I bet the vast majority of people would agree legendary should be something that is HARD to get not something that is LUCKY to get there is a huge difference. just lucking your way into the best states ingame does not feel legendary.

15 minutes ago, jz123 said:

@Habi stats are not the only thing that makes something feel legendary. Stuff that is hard to get is often what makes things legendary. any lvl 10 can have these if they just got lucky it doesnt feel legendary knowing that any moron could of just lucked into getting something good. compare it to other games imagen if in other mmo every 1 in 10,000 accounts just started off with the best gear in the game and there was no other way to unlock that gear would that gear feel legendary of course not it would just feel like you got something broken for no reason other than being slightly more lucky than other people. I bet the vast majority of people would agree legendary should be something that is HARD to get not something that is LUCKY to get there is a huge difference. just lucking your way into the best states ingame does not feel legendary.

maybe i should have been more verbose in my previous post. or maybe i didn't properly read your post. apologees here.

i fully agree with you that there needs to be more than pure rng to obtain a "legendary whatever". i gave feedback and made suggestions regarding that multiple times in the forum and on the discord. most of it in response to the levitya event. they did change things a little for norou but i have no reason to believe that they bust rng anytime. it seems we have to accept that.

for a consolidated view on the feedback you might want to consider chthughas general feedback thread: 

Edited by Habi

14 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

So here's something I think we noticed and what I suspect.  We had a lot of reports early on of getting players getting the girl within 80 or less fights, and this was day 1 so players that were willing to burn through kobans, not just players that got her without refills.  After thursday it seems the reports got a lot worse and we started getting more and more reports of 3000+ kobans being spent.

Personally I think this event started on thrusday so the devs could monitor and adjust the drop rate to something they desired, or to insure early success reports to get players hope before changing the drop rate.  The way fast drops seemed to dry out after thrusday is what has me convinced of this.  Granted if players got her fast and were playing from the start then no, there's no need for them to be reporting late on their drops, it just leaves the 'no refill' crowd like myself.  In my case I went nearly maximum possible free fights.  And even reports of my kind seem rare.

What he said is true the event started on Thursday the 16 i jump on i think 2 hrs before mid night i was taking a break from cod and i drop 2k or more then i gave up spending and went back to knee caping and played the event and it the event would be up till 20th which is not true to i think it stop around few hrs before mid night i think around 8 or 9 pm on the 20th i spent 4k maybe or more plus clearing the time quest during the went and my 20 hits that refresh every 10 hours and did not get her so were ever this game is at is off a few hrs from usa time 

If they fix the (drop rate) you might get the girl or you just get items---I fought the ninja over 600 times and got 15 items and NO Fricking girl!!!!--recharged kobans 6 times -I'm getting sick of this games (fk) ups  They need to quit trying to add more pointless crap and fix the problems that already exsist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

- I´m not an expert of the subject, but after readind the feedback provided for the players there is something about the drop rate which doesn´t correspond with the odd´s laws... I´ll try to explain it: when the odds are very low, people who have a free drop during their first tries are extremely rare, however their is an important amount of people who inform us that they got the girl during their first refill. On the contrary, when the odds are high, people who spent 5000 kobans or more in refills are a true rarity, but again whe face more than a few people reporting not getting her even after wasting 8-9.000 kobans or more. If the drop rate is the same for all of us, it doesn´t have sense that there are so many players from both extremes.

Keep in mind that I´m speculating here: It MAY BE that the drop rate system is different for each player, with a wide array of chances depending on the player. If that hipotesis was correct, the chances asigned to each player should reset in a certain period (a day or an hour, for example), giving a different chance to each player with each restart. Just in case, I would recomend you to spend your kobans (if you plan to do so) in different waves during the lenght of the event trying to "spot" the lucky momment.

We've been suspecting for a while that drop rates are different per account, which honestly is bullshit if that's the case.  And it could be another reason devs don't want to publish drop rates.  If there is ANYTHING shady happening with drop rates, and all the data collectors start trading info, shit's going to hit the fan real fast.

• Like 1

You guys are letting your imaginations run wild and thinking it's all one giant conspiracy such as everyone has different drop rates or the company is out to get me cause I have not bought any Kobans or even something simple as number of girls I have effect the drop rate on legendary girls when it clearly says event girls are not affected by how many girls you have  or how long it has been since your last girl drop or even they are adjusting the drop rate behind the scenes such as a higher drop rate at the beginning of the 4 days and lower as it went on. Whatever happened to it is just pure Range, some people are lucky some are not nothing more to it.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kamira said:

You guys are letting your imaginations run wild and thinking it's all one giant conspiracy such as everyone has different drop rates or the company is out to get me cause I have not bought any Kobans or even something simple as number of girls I have effect the drop rate on legendary girls when it clearly says event girls are not affected by how many girls you have  or how long it has been since your last girl drop or even they are adjusting the drop rate behind the scenes such as a higher drop rate at the beginning of the 4 days and lower as it went on. Whatever happened to it is just pure Range, some people are lucky some are not nothing more to it.

You know how the general consensus about if Trump has nothing to hide, if he is not guilty, then he should stop ACTING like he is guilty? If he's nothing to hide, stop trying to obstruct investigations trying to find, because if there is nothing to find, there is no problem?

Why do the devs consistently duck all questions about what the drop rates are? Why resist requests to publish them? IF there is no conspiracies (or "collusion"), publish what we want to know.

Inquiring minds want to know.

21 minutes ago, Masters said:

You know how the general consensus about if Trump has nothing to hide, if he is not guilty, then he should stop ACTING like he is guilty? If he's nothing to hide, stop trying to obstruct investigations trying to find, because if there is nothing to find, there is no problem?

Why do the devs consistently duck all questions about what the drop rates are? Why resist requests to publish them? IF there is no conspiracies (or "collusion"), publish what we want to know.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I understand that but it's the same for most game companys, take NCsoft for example or Nexon, they refuse to publish drop rates on there Gacha boxes and they never reply to most questions, it does not mean there is anything shady going on or it only happens here, it is a common thing going back to the first Online games. After all these years I still don't know the drop rate on a Flawless Silver Sword of a Dracolich in Ultima Online or the FBSS on the Frenzied Ghoul in Everquest 1

Edited by Kamira

1 hour ago, Kamira said:

You guys are letting your imaginations run wild and thinking it's all one giant conspiracy

But it is. We know the truth about how the Stonecutters are working with Major League Baseball, the Egg Marketing Board and the global Amish conspiracy to do something something.

15 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

About the SPECULATION

keep in mind that both extremes tend to make players post on the forum more often than they would normally. first case to show off, second case to feel pity or anger. it is a biased view.

i doubt the sydtem or rate differs between players. but i always play it like you suggested just because i know how a typical (and cheaply implemented) rng works. on large scale it has an even spread but on small timeframes it can have a huge offset. this is also pure speculation because they might use an algorithm with more even spread on the small scale.

• Like 1

In looking back over this announcement and thread… I have to wonder about the writer(s). WHY is Juliette the one sending you Norou? What's she doing in Yonaguni?

Better choice would be Edna since she WAS THERE in the story and shown to have an affinity with the technology and lore. The idea she stuck around exploring is more plot relevant than Juliette finding the droid. Even if the reasoning is, "we picked a starter girl because newbs may not have progressed to Plains of Rituals and the Hero not met Edna yet," a simple IF/THEN variable to poll if you've meet Edna or not could make the proper substitution. And even if Juliette, her letter could mention she was 'exploring with my friend Edna and found this' as good foreshadowing.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mickey Likes it! said:

If they fix the (drop rate) you might get the girl or you just get items---I fought the ninja over 600 times and got 15 items and NO Fricking girl!!!!--recharged kobans 6 times -I'm getting sick of this games (fk) ups  They need to quit trying to add more pointless crap and fix the problems that already exsist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think drop rate was ok. yes not all can be lucky but lot of ppl get her with a few trys (i was one of the unlucky guys).

As I said, if that is the reasoning, an IF-Then Variable is all that is needed to check if you've met a select character of not. Even polling if someone is in your harem or not.

It's not that hard to code. They do a simple variable for your name all the time. Easy enough to know if X-character has done Y-action.

Basically, it's a matter of decent *writing*. Writing as if you care about the property and not just to collect a paycheck. Another recent example was the Daily missions for the last Revival. Instead of making up new content, they recycled a two-week story WITHOUT any effort at edits for a one-week period. NO ATTEMPT to cherry-pick days for a proper abridgment for seven days (the last day's content said "Half way through!")

There was not even an attempt made to change Day 1's "for the next two weeks" to an appropriate "for the next week", and that's just plain lazy writing and careless attention to detail for a property you want people to pay real money for. And if the reasoning behind *that* is: all they care about is sexy pictures, then it also explains why they treat the players as if we don't really matter.

I also can't see any writer allowing the Daily Mission about the Shinigami world being "submerged with souls" instead of "overwhelmed with a steady influx of souls".

Yes, I'm also a writer, so my writing-hammer sees plenty of nails…

@Masters I assume the French text is better, but the English is so often way off base ("It's the first time I ever see one"? If you're not going to have an English speaker write "I've never seen one before", at least fix the red underline in Word). Apparently they were going to get someone to proof the translation but that doesn't seem to have happened. And even with low expectations (just enough story to string the sex scenes together) sometimes the broader plot leaves me wondering why the fuck the characters are doing what they're doing.

The writing is poor as fuck, you're just going to have to get used to that. :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BoogerStick said:

The writing is poor as fuck, you're just going to have to get used to that. :(

Wait....   there is writing? I'll have to go back and check, Maybe this time I won't get lost in the awesome art.

• Haha 2

Missed out on the last one, despite using all my free combativity points as well as c6000 kobans of refills. So obviously quite frustrated, the frustration is doubly so due to only receiving 5.5k cash per boss fight, so not only have I wasted my kobans, i've also missed out on roughly 7m in cash by fighting Ninja Spy rather than my highest other boss.

Then we have the fact that this legendary girl was my class and likely not to return, or at least not for a very long time.

As such i've cancelled my monthly card and will no longer contribute to the development of this game. I will continue to play, but if spending real cash doesn't improve my chances of extra drops, there is no point in spending it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1