error hh-1 or hentaiheroes.com unreachable

this has been happening for a few days now, server becomes unreachable or hentaiheroes.com is currently unavailable or closed the connection. this is leaving me unable to fight against the bosses or pvp. i've tried everything i can think of to see if this is a problem on my end, including using a different internet connection AND a different computer, all with the same result. anyone else having this problem? is it something that's being looked into? because if i cant fight the bosses i wont be able to get the event girls unless i use epic pachinko, and why would you spend money on a game that doesn't work properly?

16 hours ago, raggy said:

this has been happening for a few days now, server becomes unreachable or hentaiheroes.com is currently unavailable or closed the connection. this is leaving me unable to fight against the bosses or pvp. i've tried everything i can think of to see if this is a problem on my end, including using a different internet connection AND a different computer, all with the same result. anyone else having this problem? is it something that's being looked into? because if i cant fight the bosses i wont be able to get the event girls unless i use epic pachinko, and why would you spend money on a game that doesn't work properly?

this problem have been whole spring its nothing new for me too i have tryed 5 different comps and 3 laptops (even my work comp lol) and they all have same problem with hh-1 error...

problem is that devs can´t reproduce this error with their own comps and this error don´t give any error lines on that system thing so its really hard to ind where the problem is devs are trying to find where this bug is as fast as they can but it simply just take long time...

so be patient it wil be fixed eventually... we all have to live with it... :D

i think the error is given by a node somewhere in the world. For example @home i get this error all th e time , and if i tracert this there is a place that i get major lag or req timeout. Some ppl i hear have different ways to get to the server thus not getting that error, so the devs cant have the error since they are at the destination point

During the Android event, on 2 different days, the server was slow to respond, the worst was the last hour of that event.

Had a system freeze up and after 15 minutes, was forced off the server. Get a rare 503/HH 1 error at least 1 time while logged in Y-day.

Not sure if it's their server getting Overloaded at times

Similar to what others have reported, I have experienced significant, and at times almost game-breaking lag and HH1 errors.

For what it's worth, I recently switched browsers and saw (subjectively) quite a bit of improvement.  Still some lag and still the errors, but the lag windows are tremendously shorter and refreshing seems to fix the problem almost immediately.  Previously, I had been playing on Firefox (both for mobile and pc), but switching browsers has made playing way easier (Safari on mobile and Microsoft Edge on pc).  Maybe it's all in my head, or maybe the problem is improving regardless of browser, but it is what it is.

I have seen this "solution" before.
Switching browsers seems to help.

---my crazy idea about why it might work---

I don't know how you use your browsers, but my guess is that at some point it goes haywire when you haven't cleaned up your browser for a long time.
At that point switching helps, because that new browser has no HH history >,<

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 3:40 PM, SpinelesS said:

Pretty much every time I get hh-1 error I often see "performing a TLS handshake to www.statisgeek.com" at the bottom of the page...

Since I don't load any scripts, that are not really necessary (Firefox + NoScript), I cannot estimate, what statisgeek actually does (besides gathering (your) data).

But in spite of Firefox being apparently prone to the 503 witth HH,  I rarely get that error. There might be a connection *bkink*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

considering the host server is in the Nederlands and the ping time is horrible.  basically anyone in the US is just seeing what european gamers see when they play on a US server.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>ping www.hentaiheroes.com

Pinging hentaiheroes.com [94.75.250.120] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 94.75.250.120: bytes=32 time=168ms TTL=252
Reply from 94.75.250.120: bytes=32 time=169ms TTL=252
Reply from 94.75.250.120: bytes=32 time=170ms TTL=252
Reply from 94.75.250.120: bytes=32 time=168ms TTL=252

Ping statistics for 94.75.250.120:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 168ms, Maximum = 170ms, Average = 168ms

my suspicion is that the if the received packets are too far out of order the browser is responding in such a way to come out of sync with the server. hence the page reload to fix it.

Edited by Aintpretty

• 10 months later...