Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

Hello,

This is the official place to discuss the latest Patch we did.

Indeed, this Patch is big, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Okay, I want to apologize.
I really didn't think they would put this part through this fast >,<
It only just loaded on the test server.

Anyway, I now don't have to be vague anymore...
Starter girls and Common girls will be easy to upgrade for everyone.
Rare girls will be cheaper for almost everyone.
Epic girls will depend on when you got them.
Legendary girls will be more expensive.

I advice people who gotten Levitya/Norou to get as far as you can with the affection, because it will become more expensive than it is now.
If you can get her to the point of 4 star and full affection, when she is on position 20 or above in your harem, then you can benefit from just over a million in scene cost discount.

Please click on the link in the patch notes.
It will display the new battle stats of all the girls (Ankyo isn't so useless anymore).
The 3-star legendary girls will be equal in strength or slightly stronger than most 5-star common girls.
The 5-star legendary girls will be in a class of their own.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

The first thing I noticed was that they gave some love to Ankyo. :x  I also love how they were very up front about all the data and the costs. My Epics and Legendary are all at 3 stars now. I will focus on getting Levitya to 4 before Wednesday.

• Like 1

in an earlier note you guys said that depending on the amount of girls we have in Harems the costs of upgrade will be lower - is that still true and what will the discounts / prerequisites be?

Thanks in advance:)

43 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Okay, I want to apologize.
I really didn't think they would put this part through this fast >,<
It only just loaded on the test server.

Anyway, I now don't have to be vague anymore...
Starter girls and Common girls will be easy to upgrade for everyone.
Rare girls will be cheaper for almost everyone.
Epic girls will depend on when you got them.
Legendary girls will be more expensive.

I advice people who gotten Levitya/Norou to get as far as you can with the affection, because it will become more expensive than it is now.
If you can get her to the point of 4 star and full affection, when she is on position 20 or above in your harem, then you can benefit from just over a million in scene cost discount.

Please click on the link in the patch notes.
It will display the new battle stats of all the girls (Ankyo isn't so useless anymore).
The 3-star legendary girls will be equal in strength or slightly stronger than most 5-star common girls.
The 5-star legendary girls will be in a class of their own.

Is there any changes to prices of xp books and affection items ?

Will i have any discount on thoose items while i have 88 girls ?

With Norou im at 4 lvl and 36317 aff, i need 31388 more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ichigosageda said:

Is there any changes to prices of xp books and affection items ?

Will i have any discount on thoose items while i have 88 girls ?

With Norou im at 4 lvl and 36317 aff, i need 31388 more

items will cost the same.
I don't know about the rest, because on the test server people simply do not have enough girls to test that.

I'll ask about the discount part in the discord server.

• Like 1

I just want to say, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very much for being so clear and specific with the new upgrading costs. Now I know which girls to upgrade before the update and for which ones I should wait.

Just a question, is there a plan to give 5 stars to all legendary girls, or are Levitya and Norou going to have a clear advantage against the rest of legendaries?

• Like 2

Charm is so weak now. R. I. P Abrael. 

Charm legendary girl will perhaps do the job. 

Edit:

And by the way, amazing work. This update will now make the game dynamics a very interesting one. The one who is smart and clever will be on top. No more spammy pvp fights. Nice, this will be so much of a rewarding experience now. 

Honestly, a very good job team. Now I'm waiting for update on sorting girls, like based on their specialty, money, rarity. That would be such an amazing update. I can feel it coming. 

Edited by srvc
  • Like 2

Any chance we'll be allowed to sort our girls now in the harem list?

I'd like to be able to group know-how, hardcore and charm girls together for instance..

And for when collecting money, it'd also be nice to put your highest earning girls on top or something like that. Anyways, allow sorting of girls now, since affection is no longer depended on when you got the girls.

Not to mention being able to sort them in categories ...

Edited by Trilaws
  • Like 7

I need more numbers.  I have many common girl very high in aff.   So with the new cap this mean they will be lowered ?  Any refund plans when that happens?   

Another thing a legendary item is uncommon; but there are many legendary girls.  So it feels not hard to get.    Going to load the table in Excel and do more number crunching.  I feel nerfed.   

• Thanks 3

Looks like an amazing middle finger to the veteran players (unless there's a refund/reimbursement coming for the affection and money already spent).

Not to mention that I'll be shit in PvP now :)

This game keeps getting better and better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I'm a charm player. I'm currently using a team of Abrael, Kalissa, and Juliette. I have no legendary girls, so I thought I'd switch to an all-epic team. But of course I only have one epic charm girl with a charm score of 4. I knew this update would call for some shifting things around, but I was hoping I'd be in better shape than this.