Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

Ayayayayay,

Much sooner than expected and only one and a half day to adapt. Let's figure out how to best spend kobans and money.

Also, seems important to know. Do xp and aff stay the same or will they be recalculated.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

Actually really like the changes, just wish we'd get at least a couple of weeks before the affection changes. I'll say, like many others that I would've hoped they waited until charm players (like myself) would have gotten a chance to get their legendary first.

So, for the affection transferring being proportional thing, is this how it works: Norou is my 87th girl, so she needs 35,000 affection to unlock the last scene. If I get up to 31,500 affection of the 35,000 required for this rank before the changes, which is 90% of the affection required for that rank, will she start at 40,500 affection out of 45,000 required?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ichigosageda said:

Im a charm so im going with Norou Windia and Kyoto for battle stats :/

Don't have either those, so I'm most likely going with Gossy, Sailor Celsius, Shao, and/or The housemaid. Almost certainly the housemaid, since she was on a previous team and doesn't need as much leveling.  I'm not too worried, just a little annoyed that I spent all that time upgrading commoners. xD

So let me ask this...

I like the patch. For exp. I got Rabi ( rare girl ) at 2 star and i need 12 150 aff for star 3 ( max ), with this patch i need only 2000 aff to get her to max star.
Is this correct ? if it is, ill save 4 million on aff items.

Please tell me im correct !?!

Tnx in advance

• Like 1

I've been stocking a few affection gifts to be able to easily upgrade any new girl I get to 3 stars but, given the changes that are coming, I think I'll have to spend them now to upgrade some girls to 4 or 5 stars instead.

But, what about books?

Also, will the money we get from the girls change after this patch, or will they still give us the same amount?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

Don't have either those, so I'm most likely going with Gossy, Sailor Celsius, Shao, and/or The housemaid. Almost certainly the housemaid, since she was on a previous team and doesn't need as much leveling.  I'm not too worried, just a little annoyed that I spent all that time upgrading commoners. xD

Are you aware that in the list there is the housemaid (common) and the housemaid **** (epic)? I can't change the column width.

Ugh, I only have 3 girls above Rare: the 2 legendaries and Notka. Can some of the previous free ones please be higher rarity?

Edit: I keep forgetting that all the 5 star girls are either the Common and Starter ones or the (so far) 2 legendary girls. This itself should be enough to allow free to play players like myself to stay competitive.

Edited by WhiteRKnight

2 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Are you aware that in the list there is the housemaid (common) and the housemaid **** (epic)? I can't change the column width.

Copy the who;e thing to your own spreadsheet, then you can adjust columns and sort as desired.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

The first thing I noticed was that they gave some love to Ankyo. :x  I also love how they were very up front about all the data and the costs. My Epics and Legendary are all at 3 stars now. I will focus on getting Levitya to 4 before Wednesday.

Likewise with nouro, but she is almost 4 star. 5 Star in 1 Day seems impossible.
Kobans -> Farming last boss -> profit = okay
Kobans -> rerolling shop = uncool :/

• Like 1

à l’instant, Alkazord a dit :

Which means that we "wasted" tremendous amounts of Affection and cash for some of the weakest PvP characters out there.

Probably, yes... although, as long as there are not that many 5* girls around, they are not the weakest PVP girls, at least for a while...

Thanks for totally screwing up Charm. Also a nice way to fuck up all the people who have spend tons of affection and effort in upgrading their now "basic" girls. Not to mention the people who aren't lucky and don't have legendary girls from events or pachinko spins. Simply BRAVO! If the legendary bullshit didn't make me leave, this "well thought out and balanced" patch WILL MAKE me DO it! This is going to be a total shitshow!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2