6 days in....

MisterCat

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

I thought the drop rate was suppose to be adjusted for a 7 day period?  You have to admit that's a bit unfair if it's true that they didn't increase drop chances when we have a shorter time to get girls, and it's not even a legendary days event.

Nope,  The only event that they said had an adjusted drop rate was the first legendary event.

People are lucky that they even get a second chance at these events that happened last year because if they did not do revival events then the only way to get old event girls would be from epic pachinko during the anniversary event in july.

Il y a 17 heures, Chthugha a dit :

Oh great.
A whole thread of this...
I don't know if this thread makes you all feel better, because of some sort of herd instinct, but it just gets a bit boring.

I'm sorry for everybody who didn't get both girls (I am still trying to get Festival Solveig on my 2nd account as well), but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the drop system.
It's annoying, it's frustrating to some, but right now there's nothing we can do about that.
The drop rate of these revival events are set to the same rate as the 14 days events, so yeah, it will be harder to get them both.
Sorry, but I'm just not on your sides with this one.

Dude you are not helping anyone with this comment or with such behavior. 

Using "herd" shows that you are rude and impolit person, then you dont deserve being a mod. Mods help people and try give them clear ideas, not insulting them, mocking them, and tell them how deseperate they are.

Respect others if you want to be respected.

Edited by SerialLover
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Oh great.
A whole thread of this...
I don't know if this thread makes you all feel better, because of some sort of herd instinct, but it just gets a bit boring.

I'm sorry for everybody who didn't get both girls (I am still trying to get Festival Solveig on my 2nd account as well), but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the drop system.
It's annoying, it's frustrating to some, but right now there's nothing we can do about that.
The drop rate of these revival events are set to the same rate as the 14 days events, so yeah, it will be harder to get them both.
Sorry, but I'm just not on your sides with this one.

Main reason why people complain is for devs to see how their game system is despleasing, angering and ofcourse dissapointing players. Point of this kind of messages and threads are constantly made for devs to see and CHANGE the system that players complain about.

This is the third unssucessful event this year. Devs keep their blind eye on this and they countinue their plans ignoring "players cry". Im not suprised why over 12% of players left this game on all servers.

You and devs just keep ignoring players, that's only thing you do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ichigosageda said:

Main reason why people complain is for devs to see how their game system is despleasing, angering and ofcourse dissapointing players. Point of this kind of messages and threads are constantly made for devs to see and CHANGE the system that players complain about.

This is the third unssucessful event this year. Devs keep their blind eye on this and they countinue their plans ignoring "players cry". Im not suprised why over 12% of players left this game on all servers.

Just curious, where did you get that 12% figure from?  I'd actually be quite interested in the turnover rate and new players rate for this game.

41 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Just curious, where did you get that 12% figure from?  I'd actually be quite interested in the turnover rate and new players rate for this game.

He doesn't have real info, unless it's inside info with actual numbers. But thats highly unlikely. The numbers should still be positive of new players VS "fake leavers" and actual leavers.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tat said:

Have also focused on Dark Lord and spent 800 kobans. Still no girl. At this point it looks like I won't even get to start on Bonny before the event's over. 

Why are they all suddenly harder to get than usual? 

I just got bonny after almost 1000 koban I fought dark lord for 7 days still no drop

39 minutes ago, mcjr said:

I just got bonny after almost 1000 koban I fought dark lord for 7 days still no drop

When ever there are event girls, first fight any boss that isnt dark lord. Dark lord 500+ fights for a girl, other bosses from 60-110 fights, got bonny in first 2,5 days. dark lord over 350 fights still nothing

1 hour ago, ichigosageda said:

When ever there are event girls, first fight any boss that isnt dark lord. Dark lord 500+ fights for a girl, other bosses from 60-110 fights, got bonny in first 2,5 days. dark lord over 350 fights still nothing

I've got the opposite problem.  Having a harder time with edwarda than DL

5 hours ago, ichigosageda said:

Actually, if I were ignoring you, I wouldn't even post anything in these threads, and just lock them.
My opinion hasn't even changed from before I was the forum moderator.
I just think that people complain too much, about things that aren't worth complaining about.

The only thing happening here is that players cannot accept that they are not getting every girl in every event.
Which is a very healthy state for the game.
If you would get every girl in every event, they might as well just hand them out and skip the whole event.
The only thing I might agree on, especially in the legendary days events, is that there should be some kind of safety net for players using their kobans trying to get the girl on the last day.

6 hours ago, SerialLover said:

Dude you are not helping anyone with this comment or with such behavior. 

Using "herd" shows that you are rude and impolit person, then you dont deserve being a mod. Mods help people and try give them clear ideas, not insulting them, mocking them, and tell them how deseperate they are.

Respect others if you want to be respected.

20 hours ago, Tat said:

1. Calling the users a 'herd' is rude. If you find it boring then leave the thread alone. It didn't need mod input. 

Please, just look up the definition of herd instinct before you start feeling offended.
It's a common term also applying to humans, and has nothing to do with trying to offend anybody.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Honestly it's just annoying to know I could have spent my time better on other boss fights that still have normal girls to drop.

Sure it can be annoying.
The whole RNG system is annoying, but only if you let it get to you.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Actually, if I were ignoring you, I wouldn't even post anything in these threads, and just lock them.
My opinion hasn't even changed from before I was the forum moderator.
I just think that people complain too much, about things that aren't worth complaining about.

The only thing happening here is that players cannot accept that they are not getting every girl in every event.
Which is a very healthy state for the game.
If you would get every girl in every event, they might as well just hand them out and skip the whole event.
The only thing I might agree on, especially in the legendary days events, is that there should be some kind of safety net for players using their kobans trying to get the girl on the last day.

Please, just look up the definition of herd instinct before you start feeling offended.
It's a common term also applying to humans, and has nothing to do with trying to offend anybody.

I respect your given opinion.

Do you think there should be somekind rewards for people that spend a lot of time and people that put lots of coobans in events ?

Your response has calmed me down, i probably won't get dark lord drop this event so its fine, ill just focus much more and make coban preperations for upcoming events.

Thank you for saying that even tho you are a god now, you are still only human ( analogy )

Tnx for easing my pain :D

20 hours ago, ichigosageda said:

I respect your given opinion.

Do you think there should be somekind rewards for people that spend a lot of time and people that put lots of coobans in events ?

Your response has calmed me down, i probably won't get dark lord drop this event so its fine, ill just focus much more and make coban preperations for upcoming events.

Thank you for saying that even tho you are a god now, you are still only human ( analogy )

Tnx for easing my pain :D

I think there should be something to assure people who spend a lot of kobans to get something after a certain amount of kobans spent.
Right now it is purely RNG which can be very frustrating if you are on a long spell of bad luck.

When I started playing the game (way at the start of the game in july 2016), I began with getting just 2 girls in the first 5 months of playing (apart from the guaranteed story girls).
I know very well how terrible it is to not get a girl during an event.
I didn't get any of the droppable girls during the first run of the Spring Break event, and at the end of the revival (almost my last fight) I got just one of them through farming a villain in the revival of that event.
I got the other one through pachinko, which was even more annoying.
Yet I don't think the random part of the system is completely flawed.

The only thing I can say about this, is that I heard that the devs are looking into some ways of improving the drop system, but I have no specifics.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I think there should be something to assure people who spend a lot of kobans to get something after a certain amount of kobans spent.
Right now it is purely RNG which can be very frustrating if you are on a long spell of bad luck.

I honestly think this is really the only significant issue.  I don't think very many players have issue with a low drop rate or a variable drop system.  Winning girls should be both rare and random.  This encourages people to continue playing over the long run.

But a safety net is absolutely necessary.  If you play all your "free" combativity and don't get a girl, there really isn't too much to complain about.  It sucks, but it's also understandable.  But if you commit kobans, especially a lot of kobans, and don't get a girl, it is brutal.  I didn't get either girl during the festival event and I'm disappointed. But I'm not necessarily disappointed because I didn't win a random drop, that's to be expected as a possibility.  I'm disappointed knowing that there really was nothing I could do to win those girls.  I could've spent every koban I had a still won nothing.  That is a problem, and that's also the reason I didn't spend a single koban on the event.  If there was a fight cap leading to an eventual guarantee drop, even a high fight cap like 1,000 or so, I would have happily spent the kobans necessary to reach the cap and win the girls.  And I think most players are of the same mindset.

• Like 3

il y a 33 minutes, YoyoHH a dit :

I honestly think this is really the only significant issue.  I don't think very many players have issue with a low drop rate or a variable drop system.  Winning girls should be both rare and random.  This encourages people to continue playing over the long run.

But a safety net is absolutely necessary.  If you play all your "free" combativity and don't get a girl, there really isn't too much to complain about.  It sucks, but it's also understandable.  But if you commit kobans, especially a lot of kobans, and don't get a girl, it is brutal.  I didn't get either girl during the festival event and I'm disappointed. But I'm not necessarily disappointed because I didn't win a random drop, that's to be expected as a possibility.  I'm disappointed knowing that there really was nothing I could do to win those girls.  I could've spent every koban I had a still won nothing.  That is a problem, and that's also the reason I didn't spend a single koban on the event.  If there was a fight cap leading to an eventual guarantee drop, even a high fight cap like 1,000 or so, I would have happily spent the kobans necessary to reach the cap and win the girls.  And I think most players are of the same mindset.

I couldn't say it any way better... Thanks @YoyoHH for expressing my mind so well... :x:D

• Like 1