Patch-Notes 30/05/18 Discussion

Hello,

We're happy to have you here!

If you want to comment on the latest patch:

You are in the right place!

Jessie Kinkoid

• Guest unlocked this topic
56 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I have a question about the new outfits.

If I buy 1 outfit, but temporary change back to old outfit, will I have to pay again to use the outfit I previously bought?

no youl keep them after you buy them.. :D they are permanent as are backrounds etc everything you can buy on hero profile

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Is there any schedule of June? I wonder how many event and legendary event there are.

Chthugha posted one in the News from the Discord.5b0ed1d10e4e4_HH_Calendar_June1.thumb.jpg.2d791949dbc173ae2b50c7e316364d14.jpg

Btt: Yaiiiiiiii ... Kimieeeeeee!

I know nothing about Faith from Mirror's Edge, but I would have sworn Hope was based on Gogo Tamago from Big Hero 6... Maybe the curves and the color scheme threw me. And I thought for sure I'd seen her wearing those same type of shoes at least once. But oh well. Hope looks nice either way. xD

Edited by GarfEild
forgot something

Greetings All,

Could there please be at least ONE female avatar picture that is for free?  I'm happy that there are now more female avatars, but come on: 24 free male ones vs. 0 (=zero) free female ones. 

Give us ladies some love (that's what the game is about, isn't it?)... We already earn less than you guys in real life (:P), now we need to pay more in imagined life also? -And yes, there ARE women playing this game #ThemLadiesLikeThemHaremsToo ;):x

Always a lady but still NG,

Minoin!

Edited by Minoin
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Minoin said:

Greetings All,

Could there please be at least ONE female avatar picture that is for free?

Give us ladies some love (that's what the game is about, isn't it?)

Let's hope that when Red Battler becomes an Avatar, then she can be the free one!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Minoin said:

Greetings All,

Could there please be at least ONE female avatar picture that is for free?  I'm happy that there are now more female avatars, but come on: 24 free male ones and 0 (=zero) free female ones. 

Give us ladies some love (that's what the game is about, isn't it?)... We already earn less than you guys in real life (:P), now we need to pay more in imagined life also? -And yes, there ARE women playing this game #ThemLadiesLikeHaremsToo ;):x

Alwyas a lady but still NG,

Minoin!

The 24 Avatars of the main character are the basic ones, which is why they are free. The other 12 Avatars are "Special," let's go with that. Out of the 12 Special Avatars, 6 of them are female in one way, or another. Any new Avatars will cost Kobans. It only takes one day of completing the daily missions to get at least one Avatar.

1 minute ago, Yamamura said:

The 24 Avatars of the main character are the basic ones, which is why they are free. The other 12 Avatars are "Special," let's go with that. Out of the 12 Special Avatars, 6 of them are female in one way, or another. Any new Avatars will cost Kobans. It only takes one day of completing the daily missions to get at least one Avatar.

Greetings Yamanura,

Yes, I'm aware of all these facts as stated... And that's exactly the point: there are no basic avatars with female look. I do appreciate the special ones, and I have a monthly card so I just need to wait for the Witching hour to come around to buy me a pretty special avatar, kindava reverse Cinderella... So it's not an investment/money issue!

But it would be NICE (feeling-wise: yup, us ladies with feelings and such :P) if the powers that be decided that we ladies needn't work harder than the guys to have an avatar we like (I assume in this case that completing a day's worth of daily missions is more work than not completing such a day .. ;))

I don't sweat it though: if it happens, it happens... If not, I'll keep playing with male avatar (or buy one if I ever see one that tickles my fancy)... (aka, this isn't a complaint, just a suggestion).

Thanks for your reply and a nice day to you too :)

Minoin! -Always a lady but still NG!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

Let's hope that when Red Battler becomes an Avatar, then she can be the free one!

Hear hear! She's one of my top/favorite girls: I love the way she kicks ass... :D... So, yeah, she gets my vote for sure!

(ps: pure logic-wise though, I think Bunny should have been a basic avatar, given she's almost as much a main character/face of the game as the dude is...)

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Minoin a dit :

Hear hear! She's one of my top/favorite girls: I love the way she kicks ass... :D... So, yeah, she gets my vote for sure!

(ps: pure logic-wise though, I think Bunny should have been a basic avatar, given she's almost as much a main character/face of the game as the dude is...)

I agree with that... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Minoin said:

Greetings All,

Could there please be at least ONE female avatar picture that is for free?  I'm happy that there are now more female avatars, but come on: 24 free male ones vs. 0 (=zero) free female ones. 

Give us ladies some love (that's what the game is about, isn't it?)... We already earn less than you guys in real life (:P), now we need to pay more in imagined life also? -And yes, there ARE women playing this game #ThemLadiesLikeThemHaremsToo ;):x

Always a lady but still NG,

Minoin!

Greetings!
That is a great idea, or just make a female version of the game, where main characterette (female character) goes and conquers male heroes.
Also reporting boss battles and pachinko not working, boss battles work only when fighting bosses where girls have already been conquered, so basically game is preventing from conquering any new girls.
Thank You for the game patch, and please repair this problem!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dafrenzel said:

Lovely, outfits on the expensive side, but cool enough. Question...must you really dress up to have a chance to get the 2 new girls in the Epic Pachinko?

No, you don't need that to get the new girls.
It's just a cosmetic change on your own profile page.

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2018 at 6:53 PM, Yamamura said:

What avatars are you guys talking about?

I for one would like to have a female Character for my game profile, and for the game to not assume I'm a male coz I'm not.