24 000 cobans on reffils

ichigosageda

I meet a guy in this game few months ago we talk sometimes on phone and he said today to me that he has spent over 24 000 cobans on reffils, for last few days, on dark lord for girl and not a drop from him...

Devs, focus on this problem first !

Edited by ichigosageda
grammmarr

Yeah, right.

I'm sorry but this is hear-say.
I'm not saying you are lying, but this not the most reliable way of giving information.
It's the kind of things that just end up in the discard pile.

A few months ago also sounds like it was during the Levitya event...

Damn, i don't know should i trust that person or not, most likely it's a lie. But, even, if that was true, it would be a very sad thing and a really big problem for gameplay :/

i remember for that event, there were 10k coban spenders. i hope devs make a here-you-go-you-earned-her plan xD

Edited by ichigosageda
i remember

The thing is that everybody can say the thing you said without every supplying a shred of evidence for it, and then with that "evidence" demand a chance in the game.
It would be way more convincing if that person would post that on the forum himself.

50 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The thing is that everybody can say the thing you said without every supplying a shred of evidence for it, and then with that "evidence" demand a chance in the game.
It would be way more convincing if that person would post that on the forum himself.

You are right, i shouldn't have posted this. Well, i was mad after hearing this so i posted it asap. Damn, i shouldn't have pulled the trigger.. So, um, yea, ignore this post, i don't have evidence to back up that persons story ( i don't know the gender, prob. male ) and who knows if story is true. Did it buy cobans, earn or maybe there weren't any cobans in the begining. I understand from devs point-of-view, they, so as we, cannot trust this kind of talk because of lack of the evidence and even if we have evidence, it maybe was edited in photoshop or something simular... People writte how unhappy they are with some points of game, devs should focus with what players need ( the ground zero (exp.) that players can achieve needs and rewards and then with their major ideas, while players should be tankfull and enjoy games existence instead of constant complainents)

I apologize for rushing to forum to writte this. I was eaten by my maddnes, anger and deppresion becausee of pikachu drop which i still haven't obtained. I hope i will today...

PS. Mybe devs need logs or tracker how much cobans some person has spent at a point of time :/

24,000 kobans = a little over 22,000 fights.  To even the most pessimistic person, that is a hell of a stretch.

I'm not saying it's true.  Far from it.  Although we have no official numbers regarding the drop rates, the feedback we've seen indicates that it's low, but not unachievable-low.  To go 22,000 fights without a drop would indicate either 1) it's a lie, 2) the game was bugged, or 3) the worst luck on the face of the earth.

Unfortunately, although #1 is by far the most likely, both #2 and #3 are theoretically possible.  Without drop rates posted, there can be no indication that a boss is working as intended.  We've had documented instances before where bosses were broken.  If this person dropped 24,000 kobans during the first few hours of the Levitya event, then this story is absolutely believable, because we know the drop was broken at the start of the event.  Likewise, a horrible bad luck streak is not impossible.  The drop rate does not increase the more you fail.  It is entirely plausible, albeit unlikely, for someone to hit a horrible, terrible streak of bad luck and get no drop with an ungodly amount of fights.

4 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

24,000 kobans = a little over 22,000 fights.  To even the most pessimistic person, that is a hell of a stretch.

I'm not saying it's true.  Far from it.  Although we have no official numbers regarding the drop rates, the feedback we've seen indicates that it's low, but not unachievable-low.  To go 22,000 fights without a drop would indicate either 1) it's a lie, 2) the game was bugged, or 3) the worst luck on the face of the earth.

Unfortunately, although #1 is by far the most likely, both #2 and #3 are theoretically possible.  Without drop rates posted, there can be no indication that a boss is working as intended.  We've had documented instances before where bosses were broken.  If this person dropped 24,000 kobans during the first few hours of the Levitya event, then this story is absolutely believable, because we know the drop was broken at the start of the event.  Likewise, a horrible bad luck streak is not impossible.  The drop rate does not increase the more you fail.  It is entirely plausible, albeit unlikely, for someone to hit a horrible, terrible streak of bad luck and get no drop with an ungodly amount of fights.

its 2222 fights.

6 hours ago, Habi said:

its 2222 fights.

Holy crap, you're right.  Basic math has apparently defeated me yet again.

With that correction in mind, I revoke my previous statement.  It is absolutely believable to fight a boss 2,200 times and not get a drop.  We had multiple reports on Levitya and Norou of well over 1,000 fights.  RNG can be brutal, and this game is designed in a way that you can be this unlucky.  The odds of failing 2,200 times in a row are low, but the odds of winning a girl in the first 10 fights is also low, and we know for a fact that happened to multiple people.

Christ, we need a safety net designed into this game...

2 hours ago, darkone said:

Whatever, I`ve done 720 fights vs Dark Lord for Festival Solveig and got a zero profit ((

This game really hates us, right ?

Devs don't care about us.

Mods make fun of us.

You see where im goin? I give all effort and time while i only lose everything i have for nothing...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

This game really hates us, right ?

Devs don't care about us.

Mods make fun of us.

You see where im goin? I give all effort and time while i only lose everything i have for nothing...

You don't get the point of rng than, aside of that you forget mods are players.
They're players that are laughing at people that refill kobans. That's how the discord community is. 

That aside, info via phone, months ago. And you're giving it now? Ye... call it fake. Obviously. That makes this feedback thread not even slightly serious.

1 hour ago, Greetingz said:

You don't get the point of rng than, aside of that you forget mods are players.
They're players that are laughing at people that refill kobans. That's how the discord community is. 

That aside, info via phone, months ago. And you're giving it now? Ye... call it fake. Obviously. That makes this feedback thread not even slightly serious.

Mods are people that laugh the most, they are like politicians irl...

Damn, kido, you need to learn that people lie, we found out that person was lying and that it didnt spend over 24k cobans. I got info for this thread so i investigated and i have seen thats a lie, just some horny 8 year old...

And don't defend rng system! It needs modifications like fill up or max number.....

Edited by ichigosageda