Villain battles and pachinko are not working.

Sonico

Exactly what is in the title - for some reason since i logged in 1-2 hours ago, every time i try to fight Gruntt the command "start the battle" simply won't work. Also, the little box with the girls available appears to be frozen instead of rotating as usual.

And it's not something with the battle system as a whole, as PvP is working normally and i can still fight Ninja Spy and Dark Lord with no problem.

So, could someone check what the hell is goin' on? I would really appreciate it.

Same here on 1 account. I can fight trolls without girls without issues but as soon as I try to battle one that still has girls it just doesn't budge.

The girl portraits (of available girls) aren't rotating either.

On my main account though, I do not have this problem.

EDIT: This seems to be browser-related. If I log in on my main account on the browser that I couldn't battle trolls with girls on, I can't fight them either.

Doesn't work: Internet Explorer

Works: Firefox (v57 though because newer versions have a serious HH_1 error)

Edited by 14mM3

Same here and I'm on firefox :(  I can fight Finalmecia (got all the girls from her) but not Roko (got 0 girls from him) also can't roll pachinko

I add that i have this problem on both phone and pc

EDIT: i checked, apparently i can fight everyone except Roko sensei (wich is the only one who still have to drop more than one girls, don't know if this as something to do with the portraits of the droppable girls being stuck)

Also experiencing many freezes

Edited by Jack Hammer

Changed from Firefox to Chrome, no problems with Gruntt there. Thanks people.

As an aside, most of the times i level up, the Energy counter DOESN'T refresh as it is supposed to.

Does anyone know what might be going wrong with me? I would REALLY appreciate solving that particular issue if there's a way to.

16 minutes ago, Sonico said:

Changed from Firefox to Chrome, no problems with Gruntt there. Thanks people.

As an aside, most of the times i level up, the Energy counter DOESN'T refresh as it is supposed to.

Does anyone know what might be going wrong with me? I would REALLY appreciate solving that particular issue if there's a way to.

Energy doesn't refresh every level past level 10. After you reach level 10 you'll only gain energy every 10 levels (IE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc)

• Like 1

I had the same problem, I could not fight Donatien, Bremen, and witch Finalmecia. No matter I use  any browsers  such as IE, Firefox or Chrome, little box with the girls available appears to be frozen instead of rotating as usual. Could someone solve my question?

You can try switching browser, or clearing your cache + refreshing the page.

If this continue keeps happening, then you can contact the devs at contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.
It's the fastest way of getting bugs reported to the devs.

If the topic had a better name, maybe more people would come to the conclusion that this addresses the same bug and not opt to ignore it, because they don't care for Gruntt anymore.

Something like "Pachinko and battling Trolls with girls doesn't work".

Anyone know which browser that would be? Doesn't work for me in any of the browsers that I use. I'm on Linux, though, if it works on IE/Edge that won't be all that helpful.

Clearing all cookies or deleting the cache didn't help, either.

Another weird thing I noticed is, that the content of the affected page won't automatically rescale when you change the size of the window. It only does that after reloading the page, but unaffected pages resize/rescale with the window size just fine.

I'm using IExplorer for an alt and Firefox (v57) for my main.
IExplorer doesn't work but Firefox (v57) does work.
If anyone else is using a newer version and is affected by this bug, download v57 and install it in a seperate folder. Then use the desktop shortcut to launch v57 (it'll still use your v58+ profile) and you should be able to battle trolls and use Pachinko. Once the bug has been fixed, you can then remove the v57 folder and shortcut and pretend you never installed it :p

Switched over to Cliqz, a German based browser and a Firefox variant, in "forget window" mode. All parts of the game now functional.

Normally on IE 11 in "in private" mode. This is a strange  glitch.

Seems fixed on my end now. Thanks, whoever did it. Pachinko and trolls work again \ o /

Aaaand, after less then 5 battles:

zhitbo.png

Thanks, RNG-Goddess, too!

-edit by mod-

I've put the picture in a spoiler tag, because of the girls on the background not being in the first pose.

Please read the pinned thread in general discussion about preventing spoilers.

Thank you,

~Chthugha

On 1-6-2018 at 12:34 PM, Sinner said:

Seems fixed on my end now. Thanks, whoever did it. Pachinko and trolls work again \ o /

Aaaand, after less then 5 battles:

Thanks, RNG-Goddess, too!

Mine too, thankfully.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2018 at 12:34 PM, 14mM3 said:

Energy doesn't refresh every level past level 10. After you reach level 10 you'll only gain energy every 10 levels (IE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc)

Ah, had no idea about that. Good to know, because that was confusing the hell out of me, thinking i was messing something.

Got to wait until lvl 80 onwards and plan aorund that i guess. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, kikuno1 said:

I would apologize for my english google translation.
I have a little problem with the drop of Pelagie. It must be several months that I try to have it but still nothing. Is this normal?

Yes

11 minutes ago, kikuno1 said:

I would apologize for my english google translation.
I have a little problem with the drop of Pelagie. It must be several months that I try to have it but still nothing. Is this normal?

Don't apologize for using a translator, this way we can answer your questions.
Regarding the question: yes, it's all down to RNG, so it is hard to say how long a certain drop will take.
It can be one day, it can be a month or more.
You shall have to persevere to get her xD

Regarding the placement of your post:
I would like to ask you to just create a new thread in QA Questions Answers, if you have a question.
Your comment wasn't about the same topic, so it doesn't really belong here.

• Thanks 1