Suggestion: Lower the Price of Kobans

BraumII

Hi guys

I don't really know what the chances of the devs actually seeing this are but I figured I'd give it a shot, I'd also be interested in what other users think about this topic.

Disclaimer: I mainly play over on Nutaku and only made a second account here to participate in the forum. However I just checked the prices on Hentaiheroes.com and they're actually even higher because it's the same prices but in Euro rather than Dollars.

I've been playing this game for almost a year now and it's been quite a lot of fun. As such I thought about actually buying some Kobans to play Epic Pachinko a few times more and give something back to the creators. So far I've mostly been a free to play player with the exception of the monthly card which I always get. However, the price to buy Kobans seems ridiculously high to me. 100$ and you dont even get a full 3 10xEpic Pachinkos? That just seems way too much. Now I understand that creating and maintaining a game such as this is a lot of work and you guys need to get payed somehow. However as I am sure you're aware, lower prices do not necessarily mean less income for you. With the prices as they are now, I personally will only ever buy the monthly card and maybe some Kobans if there's some kind of special offer. If the price was lower, I might consider spending a few bucks every other week or so to treat me to another round of Epic Pachinko. 

The price of the monthly card seems reasonable - 1$ for 100 Kobans. For that price I'd definitely consider spending 9$ on 10x Epic Pachinko now and again. I'd also still get the monthly card as the free Money collection is worth way more than 10 Kobans a day to me. 

Lowering the price of Kobans would not actually cost you anything as your production costs would not go up. So whether it would be worth it for you or not would solely depend on whether the influx of new buyers due to the lower price would outweigh the loss of income from those ppl who already regularly buy Kobans and would not buy anymore even at lower prices. I could very well imagine that this might be the case. However you (the devs) are of course in a better position than me to judge this. 

There might be some worry about ppl quickly buying up all the available content if Kobans got less expensive. However for the last few months you've consistently released 4-5 Epic Pachinko exclusive girls a month (1-2 new permanent Pachinko girls and 3 from new events). Additionally, many people regularly spend Kobans on refills to get a higher chance of winning event girls. As such, even if you lowered the current price by a factor of 3-4 I can't imagine everybody would suddenly buy so many Kobans that they wouldn't have anything to spend them on anymore.

As I said, I understand you need to make money and I realize you are in the best position to judge, which prices optimize your income. However, I really feel like the current prices are too high and you could probably make more money by lowering them. But maybe that's just me. 

Edited by BraumII
  • Like 2

Too long, I didn't finish reading but hopefully this answer your question. The Koban is scaled (in term of receiving and $/per Koban) for both version. So essentially it the same or similar in cost and receiving from Activities.

I'd agree that prices are a bit high, but what i'm more interested in is what will happen to the Epic Pachinko. With it basically being a loot box system, will HH just straight up lock the game from all regions that make loot boxes illegal, will they buy a gambling license (usually very expensive) or will they change the system somehow?

Edited by Senpai-kun