Well,to change matters a little from the non agressive pact discussion, here's a bit of complete and totally uninteresting trivia... 

In my favorite contest, the PVP wins one 'who said corrupt?', which i'm used to crush for an easy 100 and some kobans, i happened to fall on that guy : 

HH201.thumb.jpeg.bd7580514c67a8192892ebc944670eef.jpeg

HH201b.thumb.jpeg.f8e40e606d0e6f323b01d6ef561414c6.jpeg

And man... 19th overal, the guy never sleeps, never rests, and is giving the time of my life... (and it seems both of us are shying away from spending kobans in the arena)

Impressive competition we have at the top, i can tell you... 

I don't even remember the last time I lost a PvP fight. Hopefully the upcoming leagues will come out soon(TM), so I can get just a smidge of competion. To all the people complaing they cannot even finish their PvP daily quests; just smashing everybody is not particularly fun either.

image.thumb.png.41e2aa300f2ab5206664b9fe2bb58474.png

• Like 1

First of all - Holy shit, Mez, that is impressive.  Secondly, I'm interested in how many of your opponents are bots.  I found you on the mojo list, and there are no players within 1,000 mojo and within 15 levels of you.  I started a thread on this issue recently, and I'm interested in any feedback you can give.  Are 100% of your opponents bots?  If not, where are your opponents located on the tower of fame in comparison to you?  How much mojo do you get from each win?  is it variable or is it just 1 point each time?

Obviously, you are extremely well geared and running a maxed Levitya.  I'm not insinuating at all that you are not an excellent player, because you would likely steamroll most players in your level range, regardless.  I'm just interested in seeing if you are able to pull real opponents based upon your ranking and level. since it's still unclear how opponents are chosen.  Here's a link to the thread I mentioned.

Edited by YoyoHH

Currently none of my opponents are bots. There are lots of people that meets the criteria of +- 1000 mojo and within 15 levels of me. Pretty much every one I meet are players 5-15 levels above me, but yet with far lower mojo, with gives me 1 to 3 mojo per win. Goro, Sundance & Rickmaru just to mention some.

1 hour ago, Mez said:

I don't even remember the last time I lost a PvP fight. Hopefully the upcoming leagues will come out soon(TM), so I can get just a smidge of competion. To all the people complaing they cannot even finish their PvP daily quests; just smashing everybody is not particularly fun either.

image.thumb.png.41e2aa300f2ab5206664b9fe2bb58474.png

And what are you wanna to say? You competed for 2 days 14 hours (4 days - 1 day 10 hours), or 2*24+14=62 hours, or you've fought 62*2(times per hour)*3(battles per round)=372 fights. 100% win, ok. And You did not sleep... Then you should received 372*140=52080 points. And how many kobans do you spent for 21140 (73220-52080) points? Is it 21140/140(pts)/3(battles per round)*24(kobans per round)=1208 kobans ~10 euro. But i think you've paid for ~20..25 euro. (100% win and "no sleep" is fake). Howbeit is pay to win.

Edited by darkone

36 minutes ago, Mez said:

Currently none of my opponents are bots. There are lots of people that meets the criteria of +- 1000 mojo and within 15 levels of me. Pretty much every one I meet are players 5-15 levels above me, but yet with far lower mojo, with gives me 1 to 3 mojo per win. Goro, Sundance & Rickmaru just to mention some.

I see, I made a mistake looking at the mojo rankings.  Thanks for following up.

The issue described by has absolutely nothing to do with P2W. Obviously I still win 100% of these contests even with 0 kobans spent. I simply did this to illustrade the extreme end on how broken the current mojo system is for the very echelon on PvP players. My thoughts on how to fix the mojo system will be posted shortly in your topic YoyoHH.

• Thanks 1

well, I'm sorry Mez, but you are in no position to complain about anything.

You are a new player, you pay a shitload of money and therefore you found yourself in a position you shouldn't be in at your level.
I am grateful to have players like you so that others can play for free, but you are not really the person to complain about things like this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No, need to feel sorry for me Chthugha. :D

I was simply pointing out some flaws of the current ELO based PVP system and posting a suggestion in YoyoHH's topic on how to improve it. Anyways when leagues is implemented, the problem will be solved, so it's all good.

I'm a bit surprised though that the trolling and ad hominum attacks of Darkone is allowed on this forum. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Edited by Mez
Spelling mistakes.

2 hours ago, Mez said:

I'm a bit surprised though that the trolling and ad hominum attacks of Darkone is allowed on this forum. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Trolling? Jealous? What are you talking about? ))  Its just a constructive criticism. I showed that you COULD NOT DO this without spending some kobans or a lot of money. Simple math, nothing personal.

P.S. The absolute maximum that a player can theoretically receive in this contest w/o spending kobans or ton of money for 4 days is 80640 points. And you said that you got 73220 points in 2 days 14 hours. This is impossible even in theory, playing around the clock. Sorry if I was harsh.

Edited by darkone
  • Like 3

You still don't seem to understand.

I win 100% of my arena matches, hence it's literally impossible for me to lose the arena contests even if I don't use kobans. Calling me a liar when you could simply look up my profile and confirm what I say is true is the very definition of trolling.

7 minutes ago, Mez said:

I win 100% of my arena matches, hence it's literally impossible for me to lose the arena contests even if I don't use kobans. Calling me a liar when you could simply look up my profile and confirm what I say is true is the very definition of trolling.

You don't seem to understand of what Chthu said, you have no right to complain. You're an extreme whale on this game. Grateful yes, but also ungrateful as you have the balls to complain after spending so much money to out scale all of your surounding players. You have a 100% winrate, only because of your hunderd of bucks you spend on pachinko, to only gain a full set of mono legendary gear, or close to it. 

Regardless you can still lose arena contests, even if you don't use kobans. You don't know other players, they are pretty ballsy often. You simply comming to complain on this topic is just a sick joke of you bragging to f2p players, or at least against people that don't spend as much.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Mez said:

OK, let's say this is true. The system of selecting opponents needs to be improved. But I called you a liar in your own example (on screenshot) in part of kobans spending.

Edited by darkone
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, darkone said:

OK, let's say this is true. The system of selecting opponents needs to be improved.

Indeed that's why YoyoHH created a separate thread explaing why the current ELO system is flawed and essentially punish the very best players, instead of rewarding them.

5 minutes ago, darkone said:

But I called you a liar in your own example (on screenshot) in part of 0 kobans spending.

No, obviously it is mathematically impossible to reach my score without spending insane amounts of kobans, I simply did this to illustrate the current flaws in the PvP system.

My exact words were "Obviously I still win 100% of these contests even with 0 kobans spent ", to which you called my a liar, even though that statement is true.

It seems like you just misread some of my posts and we basically agree that the opponent selection system is far from ideal.

Someone please tell me how to find another player with the same nickname in Tower of fame.

Tower of fame, position 163 in PvP wins.

I was also curious as his stats ...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jelom said:

I do not quite understand why he has only position 180 in Mojo ranking... Maybe he has low rewards for winning, but he also does not have penalties for losses.

19 minutes ago, darkone said:

I do not quite understand why he has only position 180 in Mojo ranking... Maybe he has low rewards for winning, but he also does not have penalties for losses.

It's because the PvP system is designed so that you can only meet opponents within 15 levels of your own level and they have to be within +-1000 of your mojo score as well. Since I'm 700+ mojo vs the vast majority in my player pool, I can only gain 1 mojo for every win and will thus be stuck around that ranking forever.

I suggest everyone to read YoyoHH's topic where he very eloquently explains why the PvP system is broken currently if you want to understand the finer details:

Edited by Mez
Spelling mistakes.
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mez said:

It's because the PvP system is designed so that you can only meet opponents within 15 levels of your own level and they have to be within +-1000 of your mojo score as well. Since I'm 700+ mojo vs the vast majority in my player pool, I can only gain 1 mojo for every win and will thus be stuck around that ranking forever.

Yea, its a problem. I'm looking at "mimoza" Mojo rankink (72 in Global) and still dont understand how he got 19680 points at 128 level. 

Mez, maybe your business will go better when you get level 115-120. But the problem in Arena PvP sytem is definitely there.

Edited by darkone

Mez, maybe your business will go better when you get level 115-120. 

At the high mojo ranking pretty much all of the players are active every days and thus they level with the same speed at me, so I will never catch up no matter what. I'm literally stuck in pretty much the same spot forever despite winning 100% of my fights.

I've decided to stop spending +1000 euro every month game on top of my 500 dollar Patreon subscription, until this is solved. Unfortunately this will obviously hurt everyone including the devs and F2P players. I already posted a quick fix solution YoyoHH's topic though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Mez
Id# 767840

Just enter "767840" in the search field and it will always take you to this player.

Edited by Masters
  • Like 2