Legendary girls

LucyLena

Like all event girls, they were collected exclusively during the event's time period.  Some event girls from the past have been made available during revival events or during the anniversary event, so it's possible we may see them again.  Unfortunately, under the current game design, a lot of girls are unable to be acquired after their availability period expires.  Both of the legendary 5 star girls fall under that category.

"Where are they"?  I just told you they are not available.

As far as "when" they were available?  Levitya, a Hardcore legendary 5-star girl, was available in March from Dark Lord.  The event was called "Legendary Days".  Norou, a Know-How legendary 5-star girl, was available a few weeks ago in May from Ninja Spy.  The event was also called "Legendary Days".  Neither are currently available.

There were in-game mails for both events notifying players of the upcoming events, which were only 4 days long.  In addition, the forums have absolutely exploded with information regarding them.  there are not, however, background changes or additional missions associated with Legendary Days.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, LucyLena said:

There was no ingame mail for me -.- But ty a lot for the info :)

Are you playing the game in Spanish, Italian or German?

There's been a major oversight there, which ended in these players not getting an ingame message about the ongoing event.
I've passed it on to the team once I found out, but that's off course not of use for you right now.

7 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Are you playing the game in Spanish, Italian or German?

There's been a major oversight there, which ended in these players not getting an ingame message about the ongoing event.
I've passed it on to the team once I found out, but that's off course not of use for you right now.

Yes im playing the german version...

1 minute ago, LucyLena said:

Yes im playing the german version...

Well, the only consolation I can give you, is that it should at least be available in English next time one of these special girls gets an event (which will be in august).