Patch Notes 13/06/18 Discussion

Will the new info include the height and weight of girls/guys? If so, then will their BMI make sense for their height and frame? A lot of games have nonsense BMIs for their characters and it is a real turn off.

I'm super excited by the way. The new design looks great and I love the idea of having more info on the girls/guys in our harem. :x

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Haha 1

Couldn't care less about this as more concerned with the BS drop rate since android event.  Currently Ofer and playing 40+ each day and shaping up to be 3 events in a row without so much as a nibble.  Junk server resolution and yet we are privy to aesthetic overhauls.  Priorities much?

1 minute ago, Domenator said:

The main question is when there will be a new interface. How much to wait?

The patch is coming out on Wednesday.
It gives you more information about each harem member and it makes it easier to collect money if you have no monthly card as well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Srevad said:

So.... more useless crap, and you still haven't fixed the Missions timer, or added some much needed content to Heroes University.  Does "Coming Soon" mean something different to you??? Perhaps it just doesn't translate well from Broken English..... jus' sayin'...

Oy Rambo, calm down.. They wil fix everything, just be patient. COming soon means they are still making next chapter and i ussually takes about a month for a new one to come, patience is everything in this game

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Srevad said:

So.... more useless crap, and you still haven't fixed the Missions timer, or added some much needed content to Heroes University.  Does "Coming Soon" mean something different to you??? Perhaps it just doesn't translate well from Broken English..... jus' sayin'...

How is this useless crap? This is an interface rework that has been announced and teased to us for over a month now. How long do you think they have been working on this? And how long do you think it takes to write and draw the storyline? Because it’s not 10 minutes which is what you seem to be misunderstanding.

• Like 4

Por favor se que es complicado pero el evento de las chicas prehistoricas no es muy divertido si no le entiendo y si ahora las chicas tendran informacion adicional les pido porfavor que lo traduscan a español pls

Please translate your posts using google translate or something...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ASRIEL DREMMUR said:

Por favor se que es complicado pero el evento de las chicas prehistoricas no es muy divertido si no le entiendo y si ahora las chicas tendran informacion adicional les pido porfavor que lo traduscan a español pls

For the people who don't understand spanish, he's saying "Please, I know that it might be complex, but the prehistoric girls' event isn't very fun if I don't understand it, and if now the girls will have additional information, I ask you to please translate it to Spanish".

For my part, I have been waiting for this update since it was announced, so I'm very excited. :D

4 minutes ago, Skiron said:

i just wonder if the informations will be random stuff with no further effect

or if they will have any effects on the game...

f.e.: will anything happen on Bunny´s birthday?

What if the girls had an arena bonus during their birthday? Or a birthday cake/birthday present on their avatar? That would be neat.

• Like 2

Of all things, I'm actually looking forward to seeing more data on the girls' attributes, both physical and mental. It helps with my art. :D (For example: I'm having to guess from context, specifically the outside-HH character inspiration, at what their heights are. So I did Kimie as this petite waif, while Red Battler is more athletic and taller.)

Knowing their personalities also helps me inspire supplemental scenes.

Edited by Hollo