Patch Notes 13/06/18 Discussion

4 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

I'd like to mention my final thoughts on the update.

I love the new info.

I like the design overall but I don't like the name of the game repeated in the harem.

I'm no longer getting errors every time I open up my harem (more like every 2-3 hours) but double errors and the waiting time to get an error is still an issues.

I've gotten used to the time it takes for the harem to load. It isn't that bad.

I am not happy that there is no way to hide girls we don't have as the default option.

I don't like how it does not work well on mobile.

I don't like how the harem is the only thing that is closed from the top right corner when nothing else is.

I don't dislikes the update overall and am hoping that it will be optimized for mobile in the future. Perhaps by hiding the extra info under an "i" icon on mobile. And that the server issues will be lessened. 

Juuuuust a little nitpick (don't lynch me), but the profile page is also closed from the top right corner :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Juuuuust a little nitpick (don't lynch me), but the profile page is also closed from the top right corner :P

Yes sorry, my mistake but actually it is only closed from the top right corner if you open it from the arena or ToF. If you click on your profile from the main page it closes from the top left corner. 

On 2018-06-16 at 4:53 PM, hahero said:

Hi all,

The harem loading (slow internet) became unbearable so I decided to block out all the Girls Image. I wanted to only block the Harem page but don't know how. But here is a guide to speed up your loading of the Harem page and pretty much all page that has girls. Unfortunately you won't be able to see the girls anymore.

1) Download uBlock orgin addon from your web browser store.

2) Go into the Setting > My Filters and add the line below and click Save:

||content.hentaiheroes.com/pictures/girls/*/ava$image,domain=www.hentaiheroes.com

Doesn't mean the developers shouldn't fix the lag & make the game process quickly again.

Cheers

On 2018-06-15 at 8:31 PM, CopyBoop said:

There is one but once you open up the harem again you will have to click it again so it is almost useless.

It is actually completely useless.

14 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

I'd like to mention my final thoughts on the update.

I love the new info.

I like the design overall but I don't like the name of the game repeated in the harem.

I'm no longer getting errors every time I open up my harem (more like every 2-3 hours) but double errors and the waiting time to get an error is still an issues.

I've gotten used to the time it takes for the harem to load. It isn't that bad.

I am not happy that there is no way to hide girls we don't have as the default option.

I don't like how it does not work well on mobile.

I don't like how the harem is the only thing that is closed from the top right corner when nothing else is.

I don't dislikes the update overall and am hoping that it will be optimized for mobile in the future. Perhaps by hiding the extra info under an "i" icon on mobile. And that the server issues will be lessened. 

And the design of that scroll bar is most likely what's takin' such time to load too.
The repeated game name in the harem is the least of the game's issues right now, (not at all implying it isn't an issue).
"It isn't that bad" you say, although it isn't just the harem takin' time to load, the whole game does.
So when you think it through, it is that bad yes indeed.
My opinion on this matter is, just remove everything in the harem which makes the game slow/lag & make some changes to it if needed.
What concerns the harem's repeated logo, I think they indeed could change it to the logo outside of the harem instead (銭湯 & 水楽潜) as seen in the image below or just plain.
It's not only on mobile where it isn't working well, same applies to computer & it shall get reworked there as well.
If you really want the server issues lessened you should rethink your liking to the overall design, other than that I 100% agree with that they shall be diminished.
5b275bdfdd973_HHHaremLogo.png.ee851e84454330f7cb242bd18b3ae0d2.png
Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Romeo Arturia said:

I've already read it once, could you elaborate it for me please? ^_^

Just because I like some things about the update but didn't like how it came with performance issues does not mean I should take a massive dump on the entire update.  ;)

Also, the server's issues and load times have already gotten better for me. They aren't as good as they used to be but the game isn't unplayable anymore. :)

Edited by CopyBoop

4 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

Just because I like some things about the update but didn't like how it came with performance issues does not mean I should take a massive dump on the entire update.  ;)

Also, the server's issues and load times have already gotten better for me. They aren't as good as they used to be but the game isn't unplayable anymore. :)

But, you liked only some things about the update while it took a great toll on the performance so, it is worth nothing but a massive load of dump yes xD

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia

I must say, since this update that annoying (Err HH_I error) is completely gone for me. Finally everything works fine.
Only harem is slightly slower when you open it, but overall i really like this patch.

I'm sorry for the ones who are facing problems.

I have to say I am generally impressed by the changes, but I would like to see a return to the selected haremette remaining while money is collected from the rest because I often go back to her to upgrade her in the market since the scroll bar remains very small and sometimes hard to use if my mouse plays up.  It would be impossible on a mobile.  I'm still working out how to use the matrix icon where all girls appear in a grid, as happens with 'change team' in battles.  One player implied that this can be used to make multple selections, but how is money collected from them?  It would also be great if the filter selection could be set as a default.  In my case I don't really want to see the hoards of girls I haven't yet recruited and I have to select 'recruited' every time I go back into the Harem.

I love the actual names of the girls.  Laverne McFly?  Yes, she IS the same girl; she just went 'back to the future' and she married Marty McFly after he lost control of his skateboard ogling her and fell off in front of her.  She was impressed and amused enough to fall for him in return.

The Housemaid... "Igor... Jeeves... Alfred"?  All your favourite butlers/servants of times past, even if some of the younger players would never have heard of them or get the analogy with the multitude of Noemy's anonymous servants.  The humour is really great now and is well worked into every aspect of the game.  I hope this is not a spoiler in view of the fact that the names of 3 star girls do not appear until after the 2-star upgrade.  Their names are there for all to see in the wiki though.

On the topic of server issues.  HH seem to be slowly getting on top of the problem.  For me anyway, the game hangs far less often and I can log out and back in relatively quickly.  It's not sorted fully yet, but it's in the right direction.  The www.statisgeek.com API or cookie seemed to be part of the problem.  The game seemed to hang for me as it was performing a handshake to access this API/cookie, but I could bypass it by doing a refresh and starting again, then things would load quickly.  I wasn't sure whether it was a game issue or a firefox issue.

6 hours ago, Daniele said:

I must say, since this update that annoying (Err HH_I error) is completely gone for me. Finally everything works fine.
Only harem is slightly slower when you open it, but overall i really like this patch.

I'm sorry for the ones who are facing problems.

Forget what I said, the error is come back and now the site is slow just like before the patch. I guess i've been lucky in the last few days :(

On 14/06/2018 at 10:20 PM, wertyu said:

The lag is the same time on both my phone and pc , it takes a round 10 to 12 seconds for the harem page to finish loading , think for now will collect the cash from the girls from the town page, as I brought the monthly card.

I wonder if a certain level of DLC might take some pressure off the server and fix the problem of hanging and error messages.  The downloadable content might include some of the basic commands common to everybody (such as accessing features like the market, the harem or the arena) beyond this, things particular to our individual accounts would still go through the server and integrate with one's installed DLC.  Other games use javascript or flash player to access especially high graphic content.

It may not fly, this suggestion, but it's worth a thought maybe.

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I wonder if a certain level of DLC might take some pressure off the server and fix the problem of hanging and error messages.  The downloadable content might include some of the basic commands common to everybody (such as accessing features like the market, the harem or the arena) beyond this, things particular to our individual accounts would still go through the server and integrate with one's installed DLC.  Other games use javascript or flash player to access especially high graphic content.

It may not fly, this suggestion, but it's worth a thought maybe.

Idk about phone as I don't play on it, but on my macbook nearly all of the game is already cached in either the system or browser cache, and only the action clicks are sent to the server for a response which is in plain text.  This shouldn't cause a high server load.  Images for example are all cached.  

The majority of the noticeable lag is caused by javascript, or cache retrieval times which have gone up a lot with the number of girls and all their images now being maxed.  There are quite a lot of sorting and looping algorithms in the js, working at the same time as constant polling to update the timers.   The loops have got bigger and new ones have been added with the new harem system.  

I suspect the server issues might be caused by people experiencing the lag and manually hitting refresh a lot. 

• Like 1