ToF not updating

ichigosageda

Hey, i was wondering if all the pvp wins, boss wins, money spend, etc i did yesterday, today and i'll do tomorrow will be added to the total when ToF is finally fixed ??

Just don't tell me that everything i did and i continue to do will go to waste.

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

i was wondering if all the pvp wins, boss wins, money spend, etc i did yesterday, today and i'll do tomorrow will be added to the total when ToF is finally fixed ??

It's persistent for me - my running mojo total changes correctly for me, fight to fight. Same with my other stats. Also, other players are able to see it if they view a single player, as proven above. I assume it's the same for you. Therefore, that data is being kept; it's just not being copied into their ToF table. The only way you'll lose it is if they make a really bad and unlikely mistake when fixing the ToF table code (assuming there's a SQL database handling all this, they'd have to run an UPDATE statement on the wrong table that somehow doesn't throw an "unknown table column" error or that has to somehow update multiple tables). And even if that happened, they could just roll back the change. (They'd notice pretty fast - any update like that would also remove the fact that players had earned recent girls, etc.)

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The devs are aware of this problem, and are trying to solve it.
Maybe it will also fix the -1000 mojo for new players bug :P

Nice to read this bug is known. Already took a picture some weeks ago to report it eventually^^

i guess i too will chime in and say my tower is not updating. and if some one could please tell me my standing on the american leader board id be a little happier and very grateful

thanks in advance.

:D.

update---my tower finally updated...now back to battles....

:P

Edited by Dwallsalbany