What kind of Metal Noemy is this?

Jack_HH

So, I was fighting some people on PvP, I ended up with a fellow named Arf, and he had a surprise for me, a very different kind of Metal Noemy. What?

5b25a952b2e5b_MetalNoemy.jpg.1ab309cfc3ccb25825575a514213fa58.jpg

I also have that girl, and none of her poses look like that. How did he ended up with a completely different version of the 3 star Metal Noemy?

Edited by Jack_HH

Yes, she's the first rare girl to have 5 stars.  I wonder what her attack power would be when maxed out, or would she be just like the regular Noemy, but costing a lot more to upgrade?  Her 3 star stats aren't especially amazing.  The player who had that glitch occur would've been truly puzzled.

Anyway, in my Peregrine Took account that black shadow appeared indicating a drop, but instead of Metal Noemy it was Spook.  Oh well, that's one less common girl to rather not get in Epic Pachinko.  Only Noomye remains unrecruited (apart from Marvin who is rare, but who is common in terms of her stats).

My experience is that if a drop has already occurred, I have to wait quite a while against that troll before another drop occurs so I might just have to miss out on Metal Noemy in that account, all the while missing out on the money, or getting Noomye, Marvin or a legendary gift item or two.

Speaking of bugs, when I was battling PvP, that burst of stars appeared without the money icon, and the middle of the screen went black as a shadowy silhouette began to descend.  I thought, "Wow!  I'm about to claim one of that opponent's girls, or something even more amazing - a super, super legendary girl like Elfy nobody else has got, or even Finalmecia!  Is this a change I missed reading about?"  But no...  The money icon and "You won!" disappointingly took their rightful places on screen.  I was hoping to do a screen capture to post the expected result on the forum as proof that it happened, but no need.  It's the old adage: If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.

The same thing happened when battling trolls for remaining girls, but I put that down to the idiosyncracies of the RNG as there are quite significant differences each time as to how the stars burst and sometimes the order the money icon appears.  Sometimes there is that encouraging black shadow, but it comes to nothing.  Sometimes, after an agonising delay, a drop actually does occur.  The drought has mostly broken for me and I've had a few drops across my accounts.  In this account I now have both girls.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, she's the first rare girl to have 5 stars.  I wonder what her attack power would be when maxed out, or would she be just like the regular Noemy, but costing a lot more to upgrade?  Her 3 star stats aren't especially amazing.  The player who had that glitch occur would've been truly puzzled.

Her stats according to the HH Wiki makes her the best Charm girl for now, maxing at 4,300. As a comparison, the Charm legendary girls cap at 3,952, and Kalissa/Lenaelle cap at 3,800. This also makes her specialty stat the 3rd highest amongst the 3 classes, losing only to Levitya and Norou, the two legendary 5 stars.

The HH script tells me that Metal Noemy costs 540/1350/3375/6750/13500 in affection, and 216k/540k/1.35m/2.7m/5.4m in cash (216/360/678/1080/1800 kobans), totaling to 25,515 affection (10,639,755 cash) + 10,206,000 cash. If you are a very high level Charm player who is tired of losing and cannot wait for the Charm legendary girl, then I would say Metal Noemy is a good investment. However I can't say anything else because I'm a Hardcore player with Levitya. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Speaking of bugs, when I was battling PvP, that burst of stars appeared without the money icon, and the middle of the screen went black as a shadowy silhouette began to descend.  I thought, "Wow!  I'm about to claim one of that opponent's girls, or something even more amazing - a super, super legendary girl like Elfy nobody else has got, or even Finalmecia!  Is this a change I missed reading about?"  But no...  The money icon and "You won!" disappointingly took their rightful places on screen.  I was hoping to do a screen capture to post the expected result on the forum as proof that it happened, but no need.  It's the old adage: If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.

In no way would a 5-Star Rare girl be equal to a Common, she's quite a lot stronger than her regular version.
See → https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Metal-Noemy.
She's now stronger than all Legendary girls (apart from the 5-Star Legendary Levitya, Norou & the third-to-come Charm one) making her the second strongest girl in the game.

There's no way Elfy ever would drop as she was a one-time-only Patreon girl awarded to only one single player in the entire game, sorry to break it to you :(

Sincerely

21 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Her stats according to the HH Wiki makes her the best Charm girl for now, maxing at 4,300. As a comparison, the Charm legendary girls cap at 3,952, and Kalissa/Lenaelle cap at 3,800. This also makes her specialty stat the 3rd highest amongst the 3 classes, losing only to Levitya and Norou, the two legendary 5 stars.

The HH script tells me that Metal Noemy costs 540/1350/3375/6750/13500 in affection, and 216k/540k/1.35m/2.7m/5.4m in cash (216/360/678/1080/1800 kobans), totaling to 25,515 affection (10,639,755 cash) + 10,206,000 cash. If you are a very high level Charm player who is tired of losing and cannot wait for the Charm legendary girl, then I would say Metal Noemy is a good investment. However I can't say anything else because I'm a Hardcore player with Levitya. 

2nd actually as Levitya & Norou share spot in terms of power.

1 hour ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Oh, that's an update then.  I'm really interested now because Princess Noemy also had respectable know-how stats before the changes and she became really useful as my beta, against all perceived wisdom.  I'm hopeful her metal version might be reintroduced as a Gothic-grunge, kick-ass, rather sexy girl in my team.

Having said that, the arena setup seems to have changed (yet again!).  It used to be worthwhile having legendary multi-stat equipment items after the calculation of secondary and tertiary stats was in error after the last patch, but now it's back to single-stat epics as the best deal (according to some).  Also, the battles are now a lot more predictable with (it seems) less value placed on our choice of beta or omega girls.  It's more a straight shoot-out of ego versus ego and who has the best maxed out legendary girl, but I'm doing okay in one account with Windia as beta, just as I used to do well in my hardcore account with Edna (just as Winter Edna now helps those hardcore players lucky enough to have got her).  When (say) Windia comes on in my know-how account, I can still come from behind but not as spectacularly as before when I used Noemy.  I can no longer win against those players with egos 10k higher than mine as there is just too much of a gap to bridge.

There is still scope for careful management of one's team and equipment, but it seems to count for less than before.  I can still win 60% of the time, but things can get really tight and I've had opponents come back from the dead (their ego not even registering!) to beat me, but I've done the same to them, too, when I expected to go down in flames.  I'm no arena champion by any means and being placed at 780th in my best account doesn't really cut it - I know.  It's fun to win enough to remain encouraged though, even against players with three maxed out legendaries in the right class for them and 5k higher ego than me.  This fills me with a certain smug pride until I'm brought back down to earth by being beaten by also-rans!

When the time is right I'll give Metal Noemy a try in a Know-how account to see if she can work out a second time, but I suspect it won't this time.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
word error

1 hour ago, Romeo Arturia said:

In no way would a 5-Star Rare girl be equal to a Common, she's quite a lot stronger than her regular version.
See → https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Metal-Noemy.
She's now stronger than all Legendary girls (apart from the 5-Star Legendary Levitya, Norou & the third-to-come Charm one) making her the second strongest girl in the game.

There's no way Elfy ever would drop as she was a one-time-only Patreon girl awarded to only one single player in the entire game, sorry to break it to you :(

Sincerely

I do know about Elfy.  This was my joke against myself.  I was pointing out the absurdity of even thinking that, by some divine miracle, I could get her! Lol.  Apparently only one person actually has her.

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh, that's an update then.  I'm really interested now because Princess Noemy also had respectable know-how stats before the changes and she became really useful as my beta, against all perceived wisdom.  I'm hopeful her metal version might be reintroduced as a Gothic-grunge, kick-ass, rather sexy girl in my team.

When the time is right I'll give Metal Noemy a try in a Know-how account to see if she can work out a second time, but I suspect it won't this time.

Metal Noemy is a sexy kick-ass goth girl, she's a Charm type & shouldn't be used as a Know-how.

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Romeo Arturia said:

Metal Noemy is a sexy kick-ass goth girl, she's a Charm type & shouldn't be used as a Know-how.

Yes I know.  Weird though, she did work for me.  She never did fit the charm persona completely.  I mean, how many (guys?) does she have in her harem, or is it those horny and cute little Igor... Jeeves... Alfreds?  Seriously, though, check out her all-round stats.  She used to be almost as high in know-how as Princess Agate maxed out and she gave me charm, which I lacked (some girls in the know might completely agree with this, lol).  I'm hoping her metal version would be more than her 'magnetic personality'.  Unlike some in the off-classes, I'd never use her as an alpha, just like Edna and Levitya are actually better as betas than alphas and give that extra punch at the end when one's opponent is a bit down and tired (if you're know-how, ever been on the receiving end of one of Winter Edna's wild burst attacks from one of those dreadful hardcore players (which is me in this account. although I have neither Levitya nor Winter Edna)?  Look, I know this goes against all percieved wisdom, but it has worked for me and I have battled opponents who have used it against me.  So far, like Samane, I seem to come from behind in performances.

It remains to be seen if Metal Noemy will work for me this time, but I'll give her a try.  If not, I'll quickly find out without too much cost.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes I know.  Weird though, she did work for me.  She never did fit the charm persona completely.  I mean, how many (guys?) does she have in her harem, or is it those horny and cute little Igor... Jeeves... Alfreds?  Seriously, though, check out her all-round stats.  She used to be almost as high in know-how as Princess Agate maxed out and she gave me charm, which I lacked (some girls in the know might completely agree with this, lol).  I'm hoping her metal version would be more than her 'magnetic personality'.  Unlike some in the off-classes, I'd never use her as an alpha, just like Edna and Levitya are actually better as betas than alphas and give that extra punch at the end when one's opponent is a bit down and tired (if you're know-how, ever been on the receiving end of one of Winter Edna's wild burst attacks from one of those dreadful hardcore players (which is me in this account. although I have neither Levitya nor Winter Edna)?  Look, I know this goes against all percieved wisdom, but it has worked for me and I have battled opponents who have used it against me.  So far, like Samane, I seem to come from behind in performances.

It remains to be seen if Metal Noemy will work for me this time, but I'll give her a try.  If not, I'll quickly find out without too much cost.

You really should just stick only to girls of your own class, if you really want to use Metal Noemy as your Alpha then why don't you play as Charm?
I easily beat opponents using non-corresponding girls in their teams.
PS. The Legendary 5-Star Charm girl's about to make her very first entrance very soon, you'll easily have the strongest team in the entire game.

Cheers

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Romeo Arturia said:

You really should just stick only to girls of your own class, if you really want to use Metal Noemy as your Alpha then why don't you play as Charm?
I easily beat opponents using non-corresponding girls in their teams.
PS. The Legendary 5-Star Charm girl's about to make her very first entrance very soon, you'll easily have the strongest team in the entire game.

Cheers

As I said, not as alpha - never as alpha.  Beta or omega at best.  And don't get me started on charm.  I've had more than enough rants about the favouritism of charm class allocations in this forum, especially with respect to hardcore.  This was minimally addressed when Ankyo was finally given some respect and honour, and with the new rarity system.  If I end up getting the legendary charm girl in this account I might switch since I had lousy luck in obtaining either Levitya, Winter Edna or any of the really decent hardcore epic girls.  I'm doing barely okay in it.  I have Loving Virginia but she turned out to be know-how so is no more than eye candy.

In my best know-how accounts I'll stick to that class as I have Norou at 4 stars each and some pretty good epic girls (eg Windia), and I hope to get (say) Winter Agate or Mynx.  It's my hardcore accounts I may change if I'm lucky to get the super charmer, just as I'm changing a hopelessly inadequate know-how account to hardcore since I have Levitya, although I'll hold off on this because I have Metal Noemy in that account, as well as Superwoman.  Charm trumps hardcore in dominance and this may also influence my decision.

Hey, I see what you mean about Metal Noemy's stats - really good!  Probably great defence too against know-how.  I'm rather glad I got her and her upgrade costs aren't frightening, unlike Norou to her 5th star!  She'll be nice and ready if I do decide to switch.

By the way, as an aside... What with the 10x option against the trolls in what is now called 'perform'?  Does it eat up your maximum allocation of 20 turns faster (ie, to only 2 turns per refresh round), for a cost of 12 kobans, or do you actually get ten turns per payment at no more than the use of one of your regular 20 turns?  I'm too scared to try as I'm saving up diligently for 10 play Epic pachinko.  Also, does it mean (1) a drop guaranteed or (2) the drop rate decreased for single play to something absurdly low to encourage us to spend those 12 kobans each time?  I haven't read anything in the forum about this change.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

By the way, as an aside... What with the 10x option against the trolls in what is now called 'perform'?  Does it eat up your maximum allocation of 20 turns faster (ie, to only 2 turns per refresh round), for a cost of 12 kobans, or do you actually get ten turns per payment at no more than the use of one of your regular 20 turns?  I'm too scared to try as I'm saving up diligently for 10 play Epic pachinko.  Also, does it mean (1) a drop guaranteed or (2) the drop rate decreased for single play to something absurdly low to encourage us to spend those 12 kobans each time?  I haven't read anything in the forum about this change.

10 times at once in 1 single turn & by no means does that guarantee a girl drop.
Me myself and I surely ain't wasting 12 Kobans just for that purpose.

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Thanks 1

The 10x Battle uses the Pachinko rewards animations. the Regular Pachinko if there is no girl, the Epic Pachinko if there is a girl. 

I tried it ONCE so I could talk about it from a position of knowledge, but I'll not be spending Kobans on it ever again.

8 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes I know.  Weird though, she did work for me.  She never did fit the charm persona completely.  I mean, how many (guys?) does she have in her harem, or is it those horny and cute little Igor... Jeeves... Alfreds?  Seriously, though, check out her all-round stats.  She used to be almost as high in know-how as Princess Agate maxed out and she gave me charm, which I lacked

Jeez, i don't want to be harsh, but what you keep on saying about Noemy is WRONG. Completely WRONG.

This game is sooo simple, you can tell exactly how it works. I'm sorry to say this, I know you mean well, but with your wrong theory you're confusing newbies.

Noemy as beta didn't give you any charm, because beta and omega contributes to the battle ONLY with their hero's main stat value, for both attack and defence. You are KH, so all that counts for beta and omega is their KH stat. The other 2 stats are completely USELESS for you.

And old Noemy wasn't "almost as high in know-how as Princess Agate maxed out": the 5* Noemy KH multiplier stat was 6.25 (now is 6.5) - a good value for a charm girl - but Agate had a 5* KH multiplier stat of 7.5 (now is 9). So having Noemy as beta (instead of Agate) made you weaker, not stronger.

It's so simple, please don't complicate things.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Jeez, i don't want to be harsh, but what you keep on saying about Noemy is WRONG. Completely WRONG.

This game is sooo simple, you can tell exactly how it works. I'm sorry to say this, I know you mean well, but with your wrong theory you're confusing newbies.

Noemy as beta didn't give you any charm, because beta and omega contributes to the battle ONLY with their hero's main stat value, for both attack and defence. You are KH, so all that counts for beta and omega is their KH stat. The other 2 stats are completely USELESS for you.

And old Noemy wasn't "almost as high in know-how as Princess Agate maxed out": the 5* Noemy KH multiplier stat was 6.25 (now is 6.5) - a good value for a charm girl - but Agate had a 5* KH multiplier stat of 7.5 (now is 9). So having Noemy as beta (instead of Agate) made you weaker, not stronger.

It's so simple, please don't complicate things.

Okay.  I'll shut up then.  I appear to have upset you greatly.  It sounds like I might change my class to charm in one account anyway.  The high-value legendary charm girl is meant to appear around August so I have a bit of time to think - assuming I'm lucky enough to get her.  I bombed out with Levitya in my hardcore accounts, but got her in every know-how account.  How's that for perverse luck?

5 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Okay.  I'll shut up then.  I appear to have upset you greatly.  It sounds like I might change my class to charm in one account anyway.  The high-value legendary charm girl is meant to appear around August so I have a bit of time to think - assuming I'm lucky enough to get her.  I bombed out with Levitya in my hardcore accounts, but got her in every know-how account.  How's that for perverse luck?

Uhm, hate to bring this to you, but the legendary 5-star charm girl comes at the end of this month.
They pushed the event forwards.

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Uhm, hate to bring this to you, but the legendary 5-star charm girl comes at the end of this month.
They pushed the event forwards.

Oh, that sounds good news - I think.  Thanks for the heads up.  I read somewhere that August was the tentative period of introduction.  I'll see how it goes if I get her.  My luck has been pretty awful for some time now.  Apart from a short break in my drought a day and a half ago when I got three event girls plus Spook across all my accounts, I've had nothing since, especially with the recent change to a 10x perform option.  It's still fairly early days I guess, but I generally get at least half my event girl quota across all my accounts by the 3rd day, so things look a bit ominous.  Getting Spook in my Peregrine Took account early on might be a setback as Metal Noemy has been resolutely unwilling to join my harem since.

I have to do something about my languishing account.  It's a disaster and I hardly win anything!  I have Levitya in that account, but it's know-how and I didn't win Norou.  My equipment sucks, I have some great 3-star epics but they're all in the wrong class - some top charmers, though, and I now have Metal Noemy.  In that account, Levitya is my only top girl in hardcore.  I was going to change it to hardcore, but I'm considering charm instead...  As it currently sits, I would not be able to beat a levelled-up Roko Sensei when I get to Heroes University soonish.  He seems to max out at an ego of around 65k.

Oh, what to do!  It's hard to choose the class to switch to!  My newest hardcore account isn't much better, but my Zorba account is improving steadily so I'll keep it at hardcore, despite not having Levitya.  If I win Nika in this account before the end of the revival I might start to breathe a sigh of relief with my luck beginning to change.

Hey, has there been yet another change in PvP?  Before the rarity introduction things were a little less predictable and the battles (my performances) were quite subtly responsive to the tweaking of my battle team.  It now seems a head-to-head ego versus ego battle.  I don't come back from behind when my beta comes on quite as steadily (but dramatically) as I used to (much less ego eaten by my opponent's efforts).  I'm not sure what it is, but things don't seem as interesting in the arena as they used to be.  Any ideas?

I have never had a super strong alpha in any account and I had relied on a powerful beta (or something else was happening that I don't yet understand) to get me through.  I'm grateful I have Norou at 4 stars in my two top know-how accounts (where I managed to beat myself!), but because other players have improved over top of me of me I'm not doing as well anymore.  I'll see what happens if I win some better equipment in Epic Pachinko this round since I'm nearly at 5k kobans in all accounts already and I'll be able to do 10 plays before the event revival ends.

I won't continue my discussion on the merits or otherwise of Noemy on a know-how team, but I HAVE noticed that, when battling evenly matched hardcore players, those who use Levitya or Winter Edna as their betas seem to do better than those players who use them as their alpha girls.  This should not be the case, eh, but I've observed the pattern to be pretty consistent.  I wonder if they get some real punch later in the game when it's more useful, as long as their alpha is good enough for them to hold their own.  How often have I been coasting to victory to have these hard-hitters come on, have an orgasm or inflict a wild burst attack and blow me into the weeds!?  More times than I want to know, but in the arena timing can be everything.  Being attacked in this way can be more damaging from the middle than at the start (when I have more opportunities to get my own back).

In know-how, good hardcore teams are my nemesis at the best of times, just as I had a lot of success against know-how before the rarity changes in this account (hardcore) with Edna as beta.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I won't continue my discussion on the merits or otherwise of Noemy on a know-how team, but I HAVE noticed that, when battling evenly matched hardcore players, those who use Levitya or Winter Edna as their betas seem to do better than those players who use them as their alpha girls.  This should not be the case, eh, but I've observed the pattern to be pretty consistent.

Err, what? Of course it should be the case, because you're comparing apples and oranges. If you have two different - on the surface - evenly matched opponents, but Opponent A needed to put Levitya as his alpha to match your stats, while Opponent B was able to do it with a lesser alpha girl, then these two players aren't evenly matched at all. Opponent B obviously has much better non-girl stats, and would crush you if he also put Levitya as alpha. He's hurting himself by putting her as beta, because he's giving up more in alpha stats than he's gaining in beta stats. The reason you see Levitya-as-beta players performing better in that situation is that they are better players, even with running a suboptimal girls lineup.

I have to agree with Daniele, I'm afraid you don't seem to understand the stats and battle system in any way whatsoever.

Edited by _shal_

wonderful

another thread successfully de-railed by off-topic stuff

there's plenty of threads about the PvP system how about finding one and go talk and argue about it there

or if you want to just post a bunch of your random worries, concerns, thoughts, or whatever else happens to be on your mind at that moment that requires gigantic walls of text, then start a new thread instead of hijacking other threads to say 6 accounts worth of stuff in novel-sized posts

26 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Err, what? Of course it should be the case, because you're comparing apples and oranges. If you have two different - on the surface - evenly matched opponents, but Opponent A needed to put Levitya as his alpha to match your stats, while Opponent B was able to do it with a lesser alpha girl, then these two players aren't evenly matched at all. Opponent B obviously has much better non-girl stats, and would crush you if he also put Levitya as alpha. He's hurting himself by putting her as beta, because he's giving up more in alpha stats than he's gaining in beta stats. The reason you see Levitya-as-beta players performing better in that situation is that they are better players, even with running a suboptimal girls lineup.

I have to agree with Daniele, I'm afraid you don't seem to understand the stats and battle system in any way whatsoever.

I only go on my results and the fact that I haven't been as lucky a lot of you in winning the 'right' girls.  I had to go with what I had and, at the time, it worked.  No, I don't understand the battle system, as wisdom would have it, and I simply don't get how I was successful, but there you are.  I even went back to Agate and tried other good know-how girls, like Secretary Rabbi, as beta but they never quite cut it.  With the changes to rarity, I reverted to perceived wisdom anyway and used the best girls I could put up in my class.  I was lucky at the time - much more often than not - so I actually thought something rather special was happening.

It never did work, incidentally, against hardcore opponents and this might have something to do with the fact that hardcore dominates know-how.  Sometimes hardcore opponents used Samane as their betas and this seemed to work quite well for them, too.  My ego would be eaten more rapidly after she came on and their ego consumption would be slowed.  With regard to the roles of betas and omegas, this seems quite complex and subtle and does not seem to work in the same way as a straight alpha to alpha shoot-out.   At least, that seems how it was before the changes - not so now.  Please don't give me such a hard time, guys.  As I said, I'm only reporting a previous consistency of good results and speculating why this was so, based on an analysis of results from the changes I made to my team.  I'm not encouraging newbies to do the wrong thing.  They would hopefully listen to a wide range of opinion and not just mine.

I would've said you were quite correct in criticising my point of view, but I put up Princess Agate as beta and had so-so results when they should've been better.  At the time I was desperate for better results and was willing to try any crazy option.  It was worse when I tried to use Kelina in place of Sailor Celsius as alpha in another account.  Despite Kelina's significantly superior stats, she wasn't successful.  So something is going on that I just don't get.  Does choice of equipment conflict with girls' stats in some cases?  I'm not clever enough to figure it out.

When I replaced Agate with Noemy the impact was immediate and positive, especially in defence.  I didn't do this mindlessly, despite what others might think.  I considered it carefully and Noemy was the only charm girl at the time who had know-how stats that might not penalise me too much if I used her.  I actually didn't think she would work, but she did.  I'm not an arena champion by any means, but I do okay with the girls served up to me.

Anyway, I managed to get off-topic so I want to end my part in this discussion.  I'm being told off and rightly so.