Manupulated game

grepolis

It seems that this game is manipulated when you have some profound comments.

unless you paid for the Kobans. At the moment our analysis (comparative study) suggest that there is a strongly manipulation at the moment.

PVP were you can win less than 25% of the fights...very strange...except you want to get rid off those who have comments on the way of coping with 'nasty' problems.

I have never paid for kobans, and I have been vocal about that fact. I have had trouble with mods in the past, I have had topics erased, and I even have a warning point.

And even after that, I'm climbing the PvP rankings and I have 97 girls, including 3 legendaries.

On the other hand, I have been very tenacious for more than a year, even when I have had entire months without girl drops, and terrible losing streaks on PvP, always trying to understand the game better, and finding the best ways to improve my stats.

This is a game of patience, perseverance and resources management more than it could be of networking and manipulation.

Edited by Jack_HH

2 hours ago, grepolis said:

It seems that this game is manipulated when you have some profound comments.

unless you paid for the Kobans. At the moment our analysis (comparative study) suggest that there is a strongly manipulation at the moment.

PVP were you can win less than 25% of the fights...very strange...except you want to get rid off those who have comments on the way of coping with 'nasty' problems.

Are you saying that your pvp win rate has been reduced by the comments that you post?

Because they cannot do that even if they want to because winning close battles in pvp is up to the rng to who wins just like you have to be lucky with getting girls to drop.

Is this your account below?   Because if it is then the main reason you have a hard time winning fights is that you are up against the top players in pvp being that you are level 265.
At that level you fight against people with 3 legendary harem members and if that is you below then it seems you missed out on getting the know how legendary which will reduce your chances of winning as well.

image.thumb.png.b889cf042a94048ea39a969126adf811.png

Hello everybody!  I'm back, but not very frequently from now on.  This is the only account from which I will enter the forum (I have been banned from all other of my accounts because of spamming - my 'multiple personality disorder').  I accept this as a reason for banning me as it is very confusing as to whom one might be engaging with if a member goes by a number of aliases.  For those who were unsure of who I was, I also went by Peregrine Took, Peckerbird and Adrian'smole.  However, I shall not be using these others, even if I were allowed to.  If I am allowed to make a statement in my own defence I shall do so now... The forum often switched me over to another account and I didn't notice this had occurred until I had posted.  Nevertheless I can understand the confusion and frustration of other players who didn't know who they were communicating with.  This won't be a problem from now on.  The moderators have seen to it!

Sometimes I am shut out of the forum completely, even in this account, until I clear the hentaiheroes.com cookie from my browser.  It can be a real nuisance!

Now, to the topic.  I have just had my first anniversary of playing Hentai Heroes in my Peckerbird account so I have some skin in the game, as it were, to be able to comment.  I agree with Jack_HH in that I do not believe there is manipulation as such.  There is ecouragement to spend kobans for (say) recharging combatitivity (especially in trying for legendary girls), but, as I found to my cost when trying for Levitya in my hardcore accounts, extra turns at battle does not seem to greatly increase one's chances.

There is one area where I DO feel there might be manipulation carried out and I say this because I currently run 6 accounts for comparison.  This is the drop rate.  I have said in the past that I have found the drop rate to be very patchy for me.  Unlike Jack_HH I have not gone months without drops, but it does include a terrible period during the Back to School event and for several weeks after.  The current round of drought for me began after the 5th day of the last event (Prehistoric Girls).  Not only did I fail to get Future Laverne in my newest account, but neither did I get ANY girls from the regular battles in any other account from day 5 up to and including now.  From the start until the 5th day of the event, not only did I get both girls in all but that one account, but I was able to add Venam, Zoe, Miss Spook and Regine to the list.  I might sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but it is awfully coincidental.  This has happened to me quite often over the last year with other events and seems to coincide with significant upgrades to the game, such as recently happened re. the rarity and harem display changes.

Now, I stress that this is not a complaint, but an observation.  In my second account I have 85 girls so I can't be too sniffy!  The fall off in random drops seems to relate more to an unforeseen bug in the system rather than deliberate manipulation.  The RNG seems especially sensitive to software changes.

As is my habit, I wish to be positive.  The introduction of girl profiles and descriptions is a fantastic touch and introduces an element of often quite subtle humour.  For instance, the name of Housemaid being "Igor... Jeeves... Alfred" is an acknowledgement of the anonymity and abundance of all Noemy's servants and a parody on butlers and servants past that some younger players may not appreciate.  In a similar vein, the name "Laverne McFly" is a direct send up of the 'Back to the Future" character Marty McFly, unless I am mistaken.

Regarding rarity, this has been a good trick and is a great way to encourage players to have more of a go in Epic Pachinko (especially during events).  I have only one 3 star legendary girl (Loving Virginia), but she is in the wrong account for me (this one, which is hardcore).  However, I was lucky enough to win Norou in two know-how accounts and she has served me well already as she is now at four stars.  Apart from the legendary girls, I'm now glad I got Windia.  She has great stats and is in the right class for the account where I got her - a good beta girl.  It's good, too, that Ankyo has finally been rewarded with better stats and, for know-how players, Red Battler (Tina Reed) on 5 stars is an absolute winner now.  With her I can still beat players who have put up their legendary alphas against her.  Overall, the upgrade price changes are welcome and was expected, but the location of girls in our harem no longer seems to count in the cost of upgrades and purchasing gifts.  I was quite pleasantly surprised and I'm returning to the happy days of old when I was able to complete upgrades of all my girls.  Even the cost of upgrading Norou to her 5th star may not be much more frightening than having to upgrade Samane to her 5th star under the old system.

Re. the arena (PvP), I go through patches of lousy results, but this is almost invariably because my opponents have leap-frogged ahead of me.  I don't think it's been manipulated.  When I upgraded Norou to 4 stars I was winning nearly every time, but now it is between 30 and 50% of the time.  It's the luck of the draw as to whether I get three players (or even one) I can beat and I've noticed changes to how battles are calculated.  Ego seems to count for more now and betas outside one's class no longer works for me.  So, in my know-how accounts, it's back to your castle, Princess Noemy, and thank you for your wonderful support.  You are eternally thanked and (hopefully) you will be well rewarded - if you'll have me!  Anyway, I think the arena has lost a bit of its spark and unpredictability and this is to its detriment, in my opinion.  It's more a straight shoot out now based on the stats of one's girls.  I am assuming there has been a mention of changes to the arena in patch notes, but I haven't seen them, having been shut out of the forum too often and for too long.

Thanks for your indulgence...

• Like 3

Good to see you back Zorba.  Hopefully we can get YoyoHH posting again after a while.  You both give very thought out comments.  There's a few older members I'e noticed that have been quiet as well that gave good feedback, it's a shame to loose the most critical of fans.

23 minutes ago, grepolis said:

At the moment my rate op winning PVP is between 5 and 8%.  I changed girls without any succes. I better watch football than playing a high manipulated or bad constructed game, rofl. 

Is that your account in the screenshot that i quoted?

Because you would be better off as charm with the multi stat items and harmony single stat legendary plus they are going to have another legendary event with a charm legendary girl on the 27th-30th of this month if you do not have the know how legendary you should change to charm if you get that legendary or if you have the hardcore legendary you can change class to hardcore the 5 star legendary harem members help out a lot in winning.

Hardcore/know how players are better off with single stat items a single stat epic know how item is better than using a multi stat or harmony legendary items.
Buying stats in the market place helps out a lot in winning as well if you do that you most likely will be in the top 50 players in ranking but having a legendary alpha helps a lot with winning.
image.thumb.png.a49b48e60677d56fe6d95af3af4e6bfc.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, grepolis said:

At the moment my rate op winning PVP is between 5 and 8%.  I changed girls without any succes. I better watch football than playing a high manipulated or bad constructed game, rofl. 

You're in a tough spot, as is the case with my newest game (know-how).  In that game, the girls I have and useless equipment make sure my success rate is quite low.  I have no legendary girls and the epic girls I won in Epic Pachinko are in the wrong class or weak (like Liu-yeng or Skytte).  On the good side, I have Red Battler and she was cheap to upgrade with the changes to become the great battler she is meant to be.  She improved out of sight with the changes.

There are some hints that might help you, though.  Pay attention to your choice of beta almost as much as you chose your alpha because, unless you are thrashed quickly every time, you will have your alpha orgasm, bringing your beta into play and this is when your choice of her becomes really important - especially if she comes on early enough to make a difference.  You will mostly notice improved defence (your ego is consumed at a lower rate relative to your opponent) and you can come from behind and win.  This happens to me a lot in my oldest know-how games.  In my case, more than once I had beaten players with three very classy legendary girls in their teams.  In one case I was up against a charm player with maxed out Beach Samane, Sabine and Festival Titania.  His ego was 8k higher than mine and I still beat him.  It IS possible!  At that stage I had Norou at only three stars and I expected a drubbing, but it was Windia who saved my bacon.  When I finally ugrded Norou to 4 stars, I won consistently for a time until my opposition improved and leap-frogged over me.  This was in my oldest know-how account.

You seem to be know-how yourself.  This will give you a dominance advantage over charm but subordinate to hardcore.  This may help you choose your opponents, although the value of dominance seems to have lessened with the changes.  Also, with the changes go back to the recommendation of most players and stick to the best performing girl in your class (my recommendation to have Princess Noemy as your beta is no longer valid but was a brilliant game changer for me at the time).  If you can save up your kobans for a round or two of 10-play Epic Pachinko, you may get an epic girl in your class with Windia or Ninja Agate being good prizes.  As well as this, you are almost certain to get great epic or legendary equipment.  Maika and Noomye are not the best girls you could choose and Red Battler is better than Samane.  If she is not yet at 5 stars, make her upgrade a priority and level her up to max XP as soon as you can.  Red Battler is better than Samane because her secondary stats are now better than Samane's.

With the introduction of rarity, all the girls we were striving to get and upgrade have gone out the window with the focus now on epic and legendary girls as the best performers.  In the current revival event, hardcore players have the chance to win Nika, a hardcore legendary girl.  If you still have a few regular random drops to collect, you may get them, which is a pity because they are all common and have less value in battles, but are far cheaper to upgrade.  With the changes to the Harem profile display, you can check out the girls you haven't got as well as a colour-coding of their rarity.  This is really handy.  Remember, though, that some legendary girls are such in name only and Ninja Agate is as good a performer as some legendary girls in that class, but is a lot cheaper to upgrade.

The other thing you can do is manually increase your own stats by clicking on the '+' button beside each of your stat listings (hardcore, charm and know-how).  Every time you do this, though, it costs you exponentially more money, but focus on upgrading your class first, then the class dominant to you.  With the latter your harmony is increased by 0.5 points each click and you will also increase your defence against the player dominant to you.  In your case it is hardcore.  When you get a bit of spare cash, do this a little each time until things eventually improve for you.  A kind player shared this tip with me and I'm passing it on to you, if you haven't already cottoned on to it.  The best of luck to you!

• Like 1

I remember a thread a long time ago when Grepolis was complaining [as usual] and people gave him advice. I remember his name because he attacked on of the people giving him advice complaining that he was just bragging even though the advice was correct.

1: He knows he should buy up his stats in the market place. He has refused to.

level 265 with stats of 13.2 and 4Kish for the second and third stat. That is with 3 single stat recent legendary items and 2 rainbow items.

At level 179 mine are 12.9K and 5Kish for the second and third stat. He has better equipment but starts in line with mine at 3/4 of his level.

2: The know how girl was the second legendary girl. He had 6 weeks to collect kobans to get her, but he probably never bothered to even try. He puts a common 3 star girl as beta and a rare 3 star girl as omega, they seem to be maxed out so he isn't leveling them. Why isn't Red Battler or Princess Agete his Beta. Why didn't get make serious efforts to get a legendary know how girl.

3: Why the rainbow items and the harmony item. He is around the forum often enough and complains enough about PvP to know that for non charm Single Stat KH are the way to go, he is at least half way there on that ground.

He has been directly told what to do. There are many general discussions as to what to do. He has done nothing to help himself instead complaining that the PvP system is broken and it is somehow the developers fault instead of his bloody minded stubborn refusal to implement the advice he has read on the forum.

Silly me but if someone absolutely refuses to implement the advice that pretty much agrees on and is presented all over the forum and to him specifically, then such a person has no grounds on which to complain about anything and I have to wonder at the mentality that it takes to start a thread several times a week complaining about a broken PvP system when he isn't willing to operate at an optimal set up.

• Like 4

Uhm yeah... I am in a spot of bother here.
On one end I just want to delete this thread, on the other end I don't want to close it, because of the return of Zorba in full glory and Some other guy...

I think I will just lock it because of speculation from Grepolis.
He seems to be unable to adapt to a changing game, and his posts are getting tiresome.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1