Music Party Girls

Rev

13 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Her stats don't really reflect this beyond rarity

Gwenaelle's stats are epic. There are many other epic girls with similar values (Bunny's mother, Deitra, Festival Regine, Juin Lelierre, Unionist Elizabeth, Virginia...).

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

Gwenaelle's stats are epic. There are many other epic girls with similar values (Bunny's mother, Deitra, Festival Regine, Juin Lelierre, Unionist Elizabeth, Virginia...).

Yes, that's true, but there are also a number of 3-star rare girls with stats nearly as good as hers.  The point I was trying to make is that she's nothing special (like the ones you rightly mentioned), yet she costs more to upgrade.  The allocation of rarity is not standard anyway.  For instance, Music Sylvia is (and was) Packinko only, but she is rare.  Never mind.  I managed to max out Gwenaelle's affection in one account and now I'm in the process of levelling her XP so I'll try her out to see if she adds anything to that team.

• Like 1

Event is over and after over 500 fights with many koban refills and having tried everything possible to get girls from a damn revival event, an event that by everything sensible should give girls easier as lots of player base already have them and only a week to get them......

No girls what so ever!

And that's just because devs most likely decreased drop rates, because of addition of 10x koban draw, first ever rare 5 star girl and one epic girl from a boss. All of these were great incentivities to get people to spend their kobans and money. So, naturally there is no better time to lower drop rates than this one. 

I also don't care, if someone says there is no guaranteed that devs lowered drop rates. Because as long as they don't release those drop rates (separately for every new event), there is no proof devs wouldn't do it either. And with all the recent steps towards "pay play", this lowering drop rates for this event makes it perfect sense. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Event is over and after over 500 fights with many koban refills and having tried everything possible to get girls from a damn revival event, an event that by everything sensible should give girls easier as lots of player base already have them and only a week to get them......

No girls what so ever!

And that's just because devs most likely decreased drop rates, because of addition of 10x koban draw, first ever rare 5 star girl and one epic girl from a boss. All of these were great incentivities to get people to spend their kobans and money. So, naturally there is no better time to lower drop rates than this one. 

I also don't care, if someone says there is no guaranteed that devs lowered drop rates. Because as long as they don't release those drop rates (separately for every new event), there is no proof devs wouldn't do it either. And with all the recent steps towards "pay play", this lowering drop rates for this event makes it perfect sense. 

You make an interesting case. I don't know that I can get behind it, though. Because that would suggest my results should have been worse than they normally are. And both for events and boss drops, I consider getting even one girl pretty much breaking even. Which is exactly what I got. But there have been events where I got no girl at all, so I can't really say the drop rates were lowered for this event. What I can say, you've likely heard before: that somewhere in the recent updates, it does feel like drop rates got axed... just not for events. If anything, that's when I'm most likely to get a girl, and a boss is where I'm least likely to. Or that's what Roko Sensei seems to be teaching.  Now, if you manage to go, say, three events in a row with no girl drops (and none of those events are Legendary Days), then I'd say something was fishy.

On 25-6-2018 at 5:03 AM, ShadowHaamu said:

No girls what so ever!

yeahhhh, what a great argument you have there.

I'll just unofficially warn you that you shouldn't spread rumours like that.
I can already tell, what Kinkoid wants me to do about that.

If you have no proof about the drop rates, don't mention it.
They won't tell us the drop rates, and therefore any discussion about them is rather useless when it's based on personal beliefs, especially if you start adding lines like "I also don't care, if someone says there is no guaranteed that devs lowered drop rates. Because as long as they don't release those drop rates (separately for every new event), there is no proof devs wouldn't do it either." It weakens your stance, it will never create a good discussion.

On 25.6.2018 at 5:03 AM, ShadowHaamu said:

No girls what so ever!

so to summarize you distrust the devs, right? now lets think this further: the devs do post some droprates prior to an event. two things come to my mind:

1) who guarantees you that those numbers are correct anyways? they could randomly throw out something just to satisfy the communities demanding.

2) no matter what they tell you, you wouldn't believe it anyways because you distrust the devs, right?

so instead of writing a conclusion of my own, let me ask you something: would it really change anything at all if your demand for releasing the droprates was satisfied?

• Like 2

Personally I don't need to know the drop rate. But on a reasonable logic, knowing the drop rate can give peace of the mind.

At least knowing a 1% drop rate, you can tell yourself, "guess I try 100 battle before I say screw it". "I'm sure I get this in 1000 battle."

With official words bring official responsibility, that is why usually you want thing to be in "writing".

Any restriction of, "hey you can't say that" will just make this a dead forum.

The drop rate did seem to be a bit lower in the music party revival, but only a little.  This latest event is trending the same way, but it's too hard to say so early into it.  However, it isn't just for events where it seems to have fallen off, but across the board.  In three accounts I have been trying against Bremen, Finalmecia and Roko Sensei for nearly 2 months now with only Marina having dropped (and Zoe recruited through Epic Pachinko).  There was an abrupt change in fortune for me after Mavin dropped for me in both my eldest two know-how accounts and I had Venam drop in my Peregrine Took account.  After that, a very long drought with only Marina having dropped last week.  Is it because we hardly get to battle our regular trolls any more?  Well, not really for me anyway.  In some accounts where I still had regular girls to recruit I still managed to get both girls quite early on and was able to get back to battling my usual world trolls and still had no luck.

Another point... If we are trying to capture epic girls (like Gwenaelle and the latest red-headed pilot), and they are presumably harder to get, why weren't they captured by higher trolls that pay out better?  We had to battle Dark Lord for Gwenaelle and Ninja Spy for Oxton, yet we went up against Gruntt for Metal Noemy and Edwarda for Rebecca (both rare girls).  It doesn't make sense.

With these events coming so thick and fast and with little breathing space between them, it's going to be a lot harder, it seems, to recruit the girls yet earn enough money for the necessary upgrades because we would presumably be going right through the events for little payout in performances with the now very real possibility that we won't get a girl anyway.  But we'll never be sure because HH will not tell us that they have altered the drop rate let alone what it is.

I do believe the change happened when they introduced the 10x perform option, but even this is inconsistent because the drought began for me long before this was introduced.  For me, I had droughts and very patchy luck in the past, but nothing anywhere near as arid as this.  I need a water diviner or a rain sharman!