Patch Notes 20/06/18 Discussion

Welp no way in hell am I using this new feature. I'm saving all my kobans for garenteed 10x spins to get a girl for sure, and probably for refills for the legendary charm girl.  Can't be blowing my money on 'convenience' features.

My problem with things like this, and the collect all button is that they are really just that, an added convenience.  They're not something to really tip the scales in favor of using them.  Then again if there was an added perk, like higher drop rates or something, then the koban cost would probably also be 10x more expensive.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, everyone!

Here's the place to discuss our latest patch!

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Can you PLEASE fix the harem load time???

The game freezes now. Harem freezes. Cant collect money. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mMaster said:

Anyone knows When or If "Boku Mi Maï" will be obtainable again? Cause she is the only girl i'm interested in from Music Event and there is no word in recent patch about her.Maybe in a next revival?

Last we asked the devs on Discord they said no finalised plans for when she's coming back yet, but they do plan to return her.
They are thinking of doing another event like "Sexy Calendar" back in January which was dedicated to having various mission girls available again, but as mentioned below, not soon.

image.png.732c74d89fda5af7dd8a3a5f1a07c7dd.png

• Like 1

Gotta agree with Masters on this one... Not really seeing spending kobans to accelerate fighting bosses to farm in-game money as a "feature" it's more of an option; an expensive option.

Maybe as an augmentation to the monthly card with an increase to $5.00 USD instead of $2.99, then yeah... Maybe. At any rate, I just play for the heck of it, so I'm not worried about the "speed increase" of fighting ten times with one mouse click. Not so much a complaint as an, "I just don't see it as a useful option," kind of thing. To each his/her own.

My only gripe with the game right now is that the Harem interface screen is agonizingly slow. Granted I live out in the boonies with blazing 1.5MB DSL but the load up/re-config of the harem screen every time you go to it is almost painful. In its defense though, it is pretty cool and had a lot of thought put into it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

come on guy it just 12 koban and it super cheap, this will be useful when event come

and most of koban are come from daily quest, dev need money ya'know?

I am pretty sure that 12 kobans is harem heroes price, hentai heroes/gay harem price will be like 70-75 kobans i believe so it's not so cheap after all.

Also if we get 12 kobans for free from daily quests and we spend them for the new feature then how the devs get money in this situation ??

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, saberbholt said:

At this rate in one year loging cost 12 kobans :S

More optimiced the code and correct bugs and minus pay for all features

First & foremost, correct all lag.

12 hours ago, jyepie said:

Can you PLEASE fix the harem load time???

The game freezes now. Harem freezes. Cant collect money. 

About time they f*¤kin' did so I can start playing this game seriously soon enough.
Scrolling through the harem lags AF too.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

Have devs ever said anything about changing how much money the girls generate? I just got metal Noemy and I've upgraded her to level 4 but her amount of money she brings in makes it feel like it will take an exceedingly long time to generate a profit. Will rarity and affection level ever be used to upgrade the money we make?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, test_user said:

Have devs ever said anything about changing how much money the girls generate? I just got metal Noemy and I've upgraded her to level 4 but her amount of money she brings in makes it feel like it will take an exceedingly long time to generate a profit. Will rarity and affection level ever be used to upgrade the money we make?

This has nothing to do with this patch, so that question doesn't belong in the discussion thread about this patch.
Please don't hijack a post like that, but search for an appropriate thread or create a new one if there is no appropriate thread.

• Like 2

On 19.6.2018 at 3:29 AM, ToMadeira said:

You guys want it all free lol. The game needs money, and you still a way to do the same thing without spending anything.

I'm very vocal about kobans and stuff on several comments on many threads, but use some common sense people. It's a new feature and you aren't forced to use it, you can do the exact same thing without using kobans.

Add it for free in the Monthly card.

Would most likely generate more income thru additional subscribers for the monthly.

Unless those HC-spenders are so generous. we all underestimate em.

• Like 1

• General improvement of the performance of the Harem

What exactly is this supposed to mean?

Edit: looks like the patch is live now, I don't know is this is an intended, but whenever I go to my harem it skips all the way down to whichever girl I had selected last, which is really annoying when I have to go through the entire list to collect money anyways...

Edited by Solle
  • Like 6

I is good that the harem opens up much faster now.

I don't understand the benefits of the harem opening up on the last girl/guy I selected. Or even why it is needed for anything but it doesn't interfere with anything.

I do not like how close the 10x pachinko fight is to the 1x one. I wouldn't have a problem with this if there was a way to turn on the notification for using kobans for those who have disabled it.

• Like 3

Ooh, there's a girl I'm happy to see at Heroes University! Any other university I think she'd always be too stoned to bother showing up for classes... :)

Edit:

Ah yes, that's how I was hoping the testing couples would be assigned :D

--- edit by mod ---

I am just going to put that between spoilers in case anybody hasn't reached that part yet and doesn't want to be spoiled.

~Chthugha

• Like 1

Couple of suggestions after the last few patches:

• Remove that the harem saves which girl you last had open and scrolls to it when you reopen.
  • remove the exclamation mark in "Perform!" - I think it looks weird, but that's a personal opinion here.
  • you made the perform buttons blue in the arena, the skip button and all - but why is the world bosses perform button before you start the fight still green?
    • make it coherent
  • update CSS Rule and set the mentioned padding - the girls names are too close to the icon and sometimes even collide with it
#harem_whole .border-gradient .haremdex-wrapper>.container #harem_left div[girl]>.right { padding: 0 8px 0 16px; }

Edited by Sora_
  • Like 5

i have tried the new feature and i liked it.. 

my harem also loaded much faster, although i couldn't find each girls' wiki page link.....

it seems common among some people to complain a lot about drop rates and koban costs for the convenient features. im guessing most of them haven't played a lot of games on different platforms, most all games that are free have some bonus or speed items for a cost, most are ridiculous to play without spending. and to offer a decent amount of in game currency as a reward? not happening....try Game of War. that game was an easy $100.00 every time they updated, usually every week. so im happy for what i can earn and not bothered by spending.

just my thoughts.

• Like 2

Did they change the affection requirements for the girls? I had Sheheramazond maxed out last night, I was just waiting for the kobans today to buy the upgrade to 3 stars. This morning I need 877 more affection.

• Like 2