Patch Notes 20/06/18 Discussion

Thanks for the update, much appreciated, but I'm having a hard time imagining who thought that having the Harem to remember the last girl you've selected and go there the next time you enter the Harem was a good idea.

For most of the time it's a useless and annoying feature. If the Harem needs to remember something, is to hide the non-recruited girls if we select that option.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, natstar said:

image.png.b94aeb43193954a171e2cfdef5dcd315.png

Winning a harem member from the 10 times option uses the same look at the 10 times epic pachinko spin making it look nice.

lol nice, if only there was an option in epic pachinko to get a ton of money instead of items that would be wonderful because with the girls requiring millions of money along with the market stat upgrades i am pretty much always poor on money.

3 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

I is good that the harem opens up much faster now.

I don't understand the benefits of the harem opening up on the last girl/guy I selected. Or even why it is needed for anything but it doesn't interfere with anything.

I do not like how close the 10x pachinko fight is to the 1x one. I wouldn't have a problem with this if there was a way to turn on the notification for using kobans for those who have disabled it.

They could make it yet better by remaking the scrollbar which takes its little time to load.

1 hour ago, Sora_ said:

Couple of suggestions after the last few patches:

• Remove that the harem saves which girl you last had open and scrolls to it when you reopen.
  • remove the exclamation mark in "Perform!" - I think it looks weird, but that's a personal opinion here.
  • you made the perform buttons blue in the arena, the skip button and all - but why is the world bosses perform button before you start the fight still green?
    • make it coherent
  • update CSS Rule and set the mentioned padding - the girls names are too close to the icon and sometimes even collide with it

#harem_whole .border-gradient .haremdex-wrapper>.container #harem_left div[girl]>.right { padding: 0 8px 0 16px; }

Agreed, been thinking about it myself.
Why did they even leave the Bosses' battle button green?
It doesn't match with the Arena battle button.
Maybe they purposely left it that way only to distinguish the 2 types of battles from one another.
Also the Adventure buttons're green as well, maybe they want to keep all Adventure related buttons green.
Who knows. 

• Like 1

On 19/06/2018 at 9:37 AM, jamanga said:

I won't be using this - no issue with devs charging for it though, it's optional and they are a business after all.  If bundled into the monthly card this would probably tip me over the edge to purchase this... (hint!)

I like most of the upgrades over the last couple of months (although legendary girls are crazy expensive), my main issue is re: harem change:

• The load time is now much longer since initially all girls get loaded no matter what, then re-ordered -> then interface becomes fully functional.  The search option to show only recruited girls should be retained between requests, and checked upon load, to improve this and avoid the visual re-ordering glitch.
  • The new tile view.  Similar to above re: sequencing and checking preferences, this view should be the only one you see when entering the harem not 1. show all girls in grid 2. re-order 3. show tiles. As already commented, the money symbol isn't obvious without visually going through each row - perhaps a stronger border colour, so it can better stand-out from the girl avatar?

Thanks for your efforts with this game.

Actually, the tile option does seem to have a memory, and, once it had been selected and the harem window closed with the tile selected, it defaults to the tile screen and the last girl you had displayed when you enter the harem again.  At least that's how it finally worked for me.

Regarding using the tile to obtain money from the girls, it would have been better if the money icon was bordered in red so it shows up better.  Sometimes it's a bit hard to see when the thumbnail image has a cluttered background.  However, the filter default cannot be changed from showing all available girls, not just those recruited.  The recruited button has to be clicked on each time to get rid of the multitude of non-recruited girls every time we enter the harem screen.

Other than that, I like the changes to the harem display.  As far as names and descriptions are concerned, I just love the humour, sometimes rather subtle and likely to pass over some younger players unfamiliar with film and television history.  For instance, Laverne McFly is a clear reference to Marty McFly in Back to the Future.  And as for "Igor... Jeeves... Alfred', I'll let members work that one out for themselves, but it's very funny.  The descriptions do put all those mysterious affection scenes in context for us.

Great work and thanks, guys.  It looks good too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pjames said:

Did they change the affection requirements for the girls? I had Sheheramazond maxed out last night, I was just waiting for the kobans today to buy the upgrade to 3 stars. This morning I need 877 more affection.

Awesome. Just happened with Kimie, too. Was at 2 stars, I gave her gifts to get to 3 stars, clicked the upgrade button and now it says I need 1105 more affection points. Wiped out 500 affection points I gave to her, and doubled the amount I need to get to 3 stars.

Did the required affection change in this patch, or is this just a bug? Possibly both?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sora_ said:
  • you made the perform buttons blue in the arena, the skip button and all - but why is the world bosses perform button before you start the fight still green?
    • make it coherent

It *is* coherent. Blue buttons have zero costs attached to them. Attacking in Arena is Free (refreshes only cost), so it is blue. But Boss Battles COST one Combat Point and thus are green. Anything which cost a Koban has an orange button. Coherent.

Tried the 10x Battle (my one and only time spending Kobans on it). I did not get a girl, shame, so I got 10x money payout. As predicted, it uses the regular Pachinko animation. Good job.

Edited by Masters

I'd consider using it if it didn't also cost combativity points. Otherwise, you have to either spend kobans to refill then the additional kobans for the feature. When you're out of combativity, this feature winds up costing 209 for the refill+12 for the convenience...Doesn't seem worth it to me. 

1 hour ago, Masters said:

It *is* coherent. Blue buttons have zero costs attached to them. Attacking in Arena is Free (refreshes only cost), so it is blue. But Boss Battles COST one Combat Point and thus are green. Anything which cost a Koban has an orange button. Coherent.

Haven't looked at it that way. Does make sense from this perspective. Personally, I would prefer it differently but that was not the original issue :-).

I like the 2/12 kobans for 10 attacks.

I can't see using it much except in the morning as I usually don't let that many battles build up unless I am sleeping.

Spending 40/240 kobans for 20 spins when legendary hunting to make it two clicks instead of 36 and 20 clicks, a lot less drudgery.

Seems priced right. Love to see it in that monthly card though.

Alright, fine.  Used the multi-battle once.  No issues to report... unless you count that I didn't get Metal Noemy an issue.

Anyway. Sure, it's a time-saver, and 12 kobans isn't much,  but given how long it takes to generate them, I can't see this becoming part of my routine. Not unless there was a visible indicator of how close I was to a girl drop, and it showed I was ten battles away. Which I'm sure won't happen, I just like to mention it every now and then...

• Like 1

I really adore the new haremette-profiles and the new layout!

But I think, the autoscroll to the last opened girl is pretty annoying, if you just want to collect money and don't own a monthly card. Btw. I asked for a PayPal-Payment, or some other paying methods for monthly cards, than credit card in Germany - because organizing a credit card for paying 3 € a month is a bit overdone...

Me and my girlfriend are playing HentaiHeroes and GayHarem, we would lovely spend 6 € monthly for your great work!

And collecting money by using a mobile device is since the last update completly frustrating - since you can wait about 30 seconds to just see your first haremette.

I would really be glad, for getting a response from company.

Edited by sariandor

10 minutes ago, sariandor said:

Btw. I asked for a PayPal-Payment, or some other paying methods for monthly cards, than credit card in Germany - because organizing a credit card for paying 3 € a month is a bit overdone..

PayPal will not be part of any Adult Content Provider. It's against their Terms. If you attach a PP Button to your Adult Content site or service, they will eventually audit you and FREEZE your PP account until you rectify the problem by removing either the button or the content.

BTW, you can request a (MC-branded) debit card from PayPal and use it.

9 hours ago, natstar said:

image.png.b94aeb43193954a171e2cfdef5dcd315.png

Winning a harem member from the 10 times option uses the same look at the 10 times epic pachinko spin making it look nice.

Congrats for getting Stephanie. Too bad she's the girl that gives the lowest amount of money from all, at least as far as I know.

I wouldn't mind if she gets her 4 and 5 stars soon to fix that (like Solveig or Mountain Sophie).

hi everybody. cool and cheap way to roll boss battles. just catched both of event girls for couple push to x10 spin each, so imho in this option drop rate increase. anyway same buttons save a gaming time. also i sugges to add same buttons to stats upgrade page as x10 and x100 and x 1000 cause pushing to buy only 1 waste a time

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, samandrew1 said:

also i sugges to add same buttons to stats upgrade page as x10 and x100 and x 1000 cause pushing to buy only 1 waste a time

I think it would be easier to have an Entry Field Box popup where you can fill in the number you want, and it bounces back what it would cost, and if you have enough, a confirm action Y/N

Of course, they'd prolly make it a Koban cost.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pjames said:

Awesome. Just happened with Kimie, too. Was at 2 stars, I gave her gifts to get to 3 stars, clicked the upgrade button and now it says I need 1105 more affection points. Wiped out 500 affection points I gave to her, and doubled the amount I need to get to 3 stars.

Did the required affection change in this patch, or is this just a bug? Possibly both?

I had Ankyo ready to upgrade to 5 stars, and am now back at needing 4,242 affection points.  :(

I also had 3-4 others that I gave affection points to after Ankyo was ready to upgrade. They appear unaffected and I have been hurrying to pay for the upgrades for all of the ones I have remaining.  Do points time out, or is there a limit to how many characters you can have ready to upgrade at one time?  Is this unrelated to the patch?

16 minutes ago, nrwbst said:

I had Ankyo ready to upgrade to 5 stars, and am now back at needing 4,242 affection points.  :(

I also had 3-4 others that I gave affection points to after Ankyo was ready to upgrade. They appear unaffected and I have been hurrying to pay for the upgrades for all of the ones I have remaining.  Do points time out, or is there a limit to how many characters you can have ready to upgrade at one time?  Is this unrelated to the patch?

That's exactly the same experience I had earlier today!  Is this normal or a glitch?  Can I contact someone if this is a bug?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, nrwbst said:

30 minutes ago, Tenken said:

That's exactly the same experience I had earlier today!  Is this normal or a glitch?  Can I contact someone if this is a bug?

Devs did something today (unknown if accidental or intentional) that changed the Starter girls requirements for affection and money to the requirements for affection and money for Common girls, making them more expensive. The devs have been on the French forum discussing this bug, but have ignored the English forum. Unknown at this time if they intend to eliminate the Starter girl requirements permanently or if they will restore the old requirements, but I would advise not upgrading your Starter girls until this issue is dealt with.

If you lost affection points from this bug, you very well might have lost them permanently. This has not apparently affected Common, Epic, or Legendary girls. Haven't seen any players complaining about losing points from girls that aren't Starters

PS: There's already a thread about this in Bug Reporting

Edited by Blain
added link to thread
  • Thanks 4

(Alright, fine.  Used the multi-battle once.  No issues to report... unless you count that I didn't get Metal Noemy an issue.

Anyway. Sure, it's a time-saver, and 12 kobans isn't much,  but given how long it takes to generate them, I can't see this becoming part of my routine. Not unless there was a visible indicator of how close I was to a girl drop, and it showed I was ten battles away. Which I'm sure won't happen, I just like to mention it every now and then...)

"I tried to quote Garfield" and the System quotes this text for some unknown reason.

Edited by mMaster