Affection bug on starter girls

Qwertymoo

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a true bug or just an change with the new patch:

I have several girl on 1* Affection and was working at raising their affection at the same time. 2 Days ago I had acheived enough Affection on several girls to raise them to 2*, but didn't have enough money to change them all so started one at a time. This morning I viewed my harem and realised that I didnt have the option to change Red Battler or Ankyo (The two I had left) when I view there affection stats, the new "max" on them is 630 just like my 2* girls, but the problem is I dont have the ability to view there affection scene to take them to the next level. Is it possible that when the update occurred the game was "tricked" into thinking I had raised the girls to that level but actually hadn't? Or has the amount needed to increase Star rating on a girls affection simply increased? But if that is the case why do I need 630 to get Red Battler  to 2* but also 630 to get Juliette to 3*? Sorry if I'm not being clear; hopefully these pictures will help:

Compare Bunny and Juliette, who require 630 Affection to reach 3* and Red Battler and Ankyo who require 630 to Reach 2*. Though I don't have pictures I currently have Kimmie on 1* and it still says she needs 180 to reach 2*

Is this a bug? and If so how do I go about correcting it?

Ankyo.png

Bunny.png

Juliette.png

Red Battler.png

• Like 4

I think I found a bug.

I gave affection to Ankyo, to get her to the amount needed to upgrade her on 4*. I don't have enough money, so I closed the market in order to do something else, but I directly realised, that there is no hint at the harem (little green star). I opened the harem and saw that Ankyo can't be upgraded (she is still 3*). Although now she needs the amount of affection to be upgraded to 5* and she still got the same income as the 3*. Also the stats didn't change.

• Like 3

I just had the same problem with Red Battler - gave her enough affection in the Market to get to 3 stars, got the green upgrade message there, clicked on it to go to Harem to upgrade and she can't be upgraded, but now needs a lot more aff to get to next level.

Annoying bug!

Hello,
I had levelled up my Ankyo and Red Battler to the end of their third stages, so I could promote them to their fourth stages. When I clicked the green promote bar under Red Battler's xp bar in the market, I received a loading error, and when I went back, both Ankyo and Red Battler didn't have their promotions anymore, but are now back to needing about half the bar each. In other words, I just lost over 4k xp in total. How did this happen?

Kind regards,
Kodain

Edit: I just realised there are two other posts covering both Red Battler and Ankyo with similar problems. It's not that they lost xp, but their xp got upgraded to 4*, despite still being on 3*. Silly me.

Edited by Kodain
  • Like 1

In my case I had both Juliette & Red Battler maxed their Affection to the 5th stars but not yet activated them.
Now both their Affection's diminished nearly completely so gotta do the 5th stars over again.
This bug didn't affect Arianne though who yet got her 1st star ready to get activated.
Juliette's & Red Battler's Affection literally got dicked on.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

Same issue. It seems like the "Starter" rarity has been removed and all former starter girls like Bunny, Red, Juliette, etc. now are Common girls, requiring their amount of affection and money/kobane to level up respectively. The patch notes didn't mention any removal of the "Starter girl" rarity.

Edited by MorbidSordid
  • Thanks 1

I don't think it's an intended feature, since if it was, the amount of affection required to upgrade would probably have been modified to reflect the changes, but as of now the affection bar seems to reset upon reaching the previous affection cap, and only then the new affection requirements are set, not to mention the discarded progression. (for me, at least)

Just out of curiosity, can anyone answer the following questions:

1) Has anyone had this happen to one of the non starter girls (anyone other than Bunny, Juliette, RedBattler or Ankyo?)

2) Has anyone had the issue SINCE the update (For example, I maxed my affection on the 18th, and tried to update on the 20th after the patch, has anyone had a situation where they maxed the affection of someone TODAY and then couldn't upgrade them?)

I'm trying to figure out if its worth trying to do anything for the other characters, or if I should wait until its definitely fixed. Basically  I have other girls (Arcana, Jennie, Agate) in my current team, but I dont want to be giving them any affection f its only going to cause the same glitch.