Affection bug on starter girls

Qwertymoo

I had Ankyo on possible promotion since 1-2 days ago, and brought up Red Battler to promotion today. When I tried to click promote from the market on Red Battler today I got an error, and then they both had their promotions gone but the xp cap raised.

Edited by Kodain

8 minutes ago, Qwertymoo said:

Just out of curiosity, can anyone answer the following questions:

1) Has anyone had this happen to one of the non starter girls (anyone other than Bunny, Juliette, RedBattler or Ankyo?)

2) Has anyone had the issue SINCE the update (For example, I maxed my affection on the 18th, and tried to update on the 20th after the patch, has anyone had a situation where they maxed the affection of someone TODAY and then couldn't upgrade them?)

I'm trying to figure out if its worth trying to do anything for the other characters, or if I should wait until its definitely fixed. Basically  I have other girls (Arcana, Jennie, Agate) in my current team, but I dont want to be giving them any affection f its only going to cause the same glitch.

1 hour ago, Tiffany said:

Is this issue strictly with the starter girls?  Has anyone successfully upgraded the affection of any of the other girls? 

I upgraded Noemy to 4* today, no problem

37 minutes ago, Guilexx said:

same here for Arcana lvl3 star

Well thats a pain, at first I thought it may have just been the first four girls...

What happened after you got the affection? Am I not correct in thinking Arcana only has 3* anyway (EDIT: I mean 3* Max)? does it still say maxed, or does it go even higher now?

Also did you get the affection requirement today or did you get it before the update and try and uppgrade afterwards?

Edited by Qwertymoo
Clarification

I got sufficient affection to raise Sheheramazond to 3* this morning; when I clicked the 'upgrade' button I got an error message (something like 'There's an error on this page, we're working on it'). When I went back to the harem page, she was still at 2*, the ability to upgrade her was gone, and the amount of affection required to reach 3* had increased (previously 828, now 1755). Never saw the third affection scene.

2 hours ago, itsmilky said:

I had a similar problem this morning. I got Juliette up to 3* of affection. I didn't upgrade instantly and now she's still on 2* but is asking for 4* requirements.

17 minutes ago, Lia3 said:

I got sufficient affection to raise Sheheramazond to 3* this morning; when I clicked the 'upgrade' button I got an error message (something like 'There's an error on this page, we're working on it'). When I went back to the harem page, she was still at 2*, the ability to upgrade her was gone, and the amount of affection required to reach 3* had increased (previously 828, now 1755). Never saw the third affection scene.

This has now happened to me twice, the second time trying to get Sheheramazond to 3* too.

I seriously hope that when this bug is resolved, we'll be able to upgrade again.

I just levelled Juliette up to three stars twice, i knew i had her at the stage to upgrade but was confused so i pumped more items into to get back up.

When i went to upgrade it reset back to the start of the level again.
Do we have any idea when this is going to be fixed? As this is putting me off playing.
Don't want to hours of grinding to have it all wasted due to a bug.

Well.. add me to the list. Tried upgrading Juliette to 5*, but she remains with 4* and asking for 8500 affection... I'm not going to do it all over again. Who can we talk to, to actually fix this issue? It seems it's happened to a lot of people now, I'm sure it's not a feature.

I demand 1 Billion kobans for the trouble!

I just tried to raise Ankyo and Sheheramazond to level 3 affection, and the same glitch that all of you are reporting just happened to me. I hope the Devs see this soon and act on it or  at least explain what changed so we can alter our game actions accordingly. Its quite upsetting for the affection level to randomly change when you go to upgrade a girl, and then you find out you need substantially more affection after the upgrade button appears. Then warps you to a nearly blank white error page. Note, the girls I maxed out the day prior to the patch are unaffected.

8 hours ago, MorbidSordid said:

Same issue. It seems like the "Starter" rarity has been removed and all former starter girls like Bunny, Red, Juliette, etc. now are Common girls, requiring their amount of affection and money/kobane to level up respectively. The patch notes didn't mention any removal of the "Starter girl" rarity.

Just quoting this as it has seemingly got lost in the thread with little attention, since this poster is almost certainly completely correct about what the problem is.

I had about 2k affection left before I maxed Juliette. When I tried to upgrade her to max stars I got an error page. After that her points were reset to four stars and 4500 affection to next level. I did not get my affection items back.