Where are the twins ??

Hotless

I missed them too. Thought Sunday is part of the event being weekend and all. The "Events Calendar" didn't help either, you could see a line going from 26 to 30.

Obviously my fault for missing the time but I suspect many others went by the date too, without realizing that the 30th was included for the few hours after midnight only!

Maybe at that point someone can consider a better way to communicate event times, like a count down somewhere in game..

The legendary days is basically the only one that doesn't have a timer. As the other events have a counter for how many missions will be done, and there's a timer in the pachinko. I appreciate the effort made with posting a finish time and a time zone, but maybe we will get one in the future now that this seems to have not been hugely effective.

So it run from 26th to 29th, i mean full 24-hour days because the event ended as the 29th day ended.

Anyway whatever, for events like legendary days i put the daily reset as a starting/ending point so i knew it that yesterday would probably be the last legendary day.

10 minutes ago, Hotless said:

So it run from 26th to 29th, i mean full 24-hour days because the event ended as the 29th day ended.

Anyway whatever, for events like legendary days i put the daily reset as a starting/ending point so i knew it that yesterday would probably be the last legendary day.

The 29th ends at midnight, this ended 5 hours later xD
At least, when you look at the timezone where the devs live.
You have to take differences in timezones into consideration.

--- edit ---

The main piece of feedback I'm going to give to Jessie, is that they should really put a countdown timer on hometown for events.
Especially since it caused so much confusion this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, except they made a mistake there.
It should've been 5am GMT+2, because summertime.
I've already had the discussion about GMT and summertime confusion before >,<

But then again, I don't know if their server keeps track of summer time, so it might have been GMT+1 after all :S

I got tricked even worse. The information in the harem said "Rescue me from... before July 1st"

19 hours before the first of July...

And i thougth, 29th? Plenty of time!

And i bet it said the same for those in the land of the unlimited impossibilities.

So sad i missed those.

Hello, everyone.

Our Legendary days are still new to us. We're constantly working on improving them though.

As you could see, this time we added a background change, plus steps in the map. We're trying to find the perfect format, but the news is essential. We suggest that you always take time to check the news in game.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

well,

it might not be an official event timer,

but keep in mind events start and end at the same time you get new missions...

keep an eye on your "new missions" timer and at the last day you have it accurate to the minutes...

5 hours ago, Skiron said:

well,

it might not be an official event timer,

but keep in mind events start and end at the same time you get new missions...

keep an eye on your "new missions" timer and at the last day you have it accurate to the minutes...

Yeah, that's true for all events i always check the daily mission or contest timer but when they said "between 26th and 30th of June" i thought for the entire 30th day, i mean that when the mission timer goes to 0 and we get the reset then the day would change to the 1st of July but no when the timer went 0 and we got the reset then the day changed from 29th to 30th so the event lasted for 4 days instead of 5 or "between 26th and 29th" to be more accurate.