Please increase the contrast of the money symbol

MisterCat

Devs,

Please alter the money symbol used on the harem page to indicate a girl is ready to 'harvest'.  The current line drawing with gray background does not stand out well especially in the grid view.  Perhaps my eyes are getting old, but it can be difficult to pick out with all the other things on the girl icon while in grid view.  It's not so bad in list view because the background changes to a distinct blue, which is easy to pick up.

My 2 cents,

Mister Cat

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, agree... I mentioned this (in probably the wrong thread - again!).  In some thumbnails in the matrix format, the background is a little too complicated to easily see the money icon and it is too easy to overlook money not collected.  I suggested they border the money icon in red, as they do with the silhouette of the girls not recruited.  It must be a real nightmare for those playing on tablets or mobile phones.  I suggested red because this is the least frequent colour in the background for the thumbnails.

Otherwise, the changes to the harem display are really positive and I especially enjoy the quirky full names given to some of the girls, so my criticism might be seen as nit-picking.