[HaremHeroes]R.I.P. Hotless - final stats.

Hey, yesterday i got banned from Nutaku for unknown reasons (i don't want to talk about them) so i just wanted to write down and share with you all the achievements and stats from my Harem Heroes account.

My journey started on November 22nd 2017.

My journey ended on July 4th 2018.

*some stats are approximately

Level: 224

Mojo: *14.500 (national 2nd)

PvP wins: *6900 (national 1st), (global 90th)

Wins vs. villains: *8775

Money spend: *255M (national 2nd)

Girls: 115 (national 1st)

Stat upgrades: *14.500 (national 2nd)

Affection: *450k

Harem level: *17k (national 2nd)

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

At first i thought that to migrate your account you meant exactly as it is from one platform to the other but if it was posible to change email as well (because i already have a hentai heroes account under the same email i used in Nutaku) then that would be perfect.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 7/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, Hotless said:

Hey, yesterday i got banned from Nutaku for unknown reasons (i don't want to talk about them) so i just wanted to write down and share with you all the achievements and stats from my Harem Heroes account.

My journey started on November 22nd 2017.

My journey ended on July 4th 2018.

*some stats are approximately

Level: 224

Mojo: *14.500 (national 2nd)

PvP wins: *6900 (national 1st), (global 90th)

Wins vs. villains: *8775

Money spend: *255M (national 2nd)

Girls: 115 (national 1st)

Stat upgrades: *14.500 (national 2nd)

Affection: *450k

Harem level: *17k (national 2nd)

omg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shemale Lover said:

@Habi You too come eat mine . No i dont want that, go & eat  The managers One 

Do not interfere with anything that does not matter to you.

Fun fact, people can decide what matters to them. Someone exhibiting poor forum manners matters to me, so I'd like to interject myself and tell you that necrobumping a topic (and not even adding anything of relevance) is very poor manners.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Fun fact, people can decide what matters to them. Someone exhibiting poor forum manners matters to me, so I'd like to interject myself and tell you that necrobumping a topic (and not even adding anything of relevance) is very poor manners.

I can also interfere, But I'm not like you /I have a question for you, Is this not a spam or  Show off that you Check in and comment anywhere?  you are always on the list and you give an expert opinion😁 on everything
Mr. Professor😄

Interestingly, if someone is against the rest of their lives. His behavior is weak. But climbing the Genital of the site administrator is considered to be a strong behavior.

57 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Guys.
Please, keep it friendly.  

One of the guys came to me and told me to come to this post.I came here and expressed my opinion. What matters to them is what it does and they get into my comments. Do I get stuck on their comments? The problem is with them. They are in high rank and high level  because of their history. They want everyone to respect them and listen to them. But I will never respect them. Respect is not compulsory  the person should have the value of respect

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Noacc said:

Guys.
Please, keep it friendly.  

Is it possible to just lock very old threads every now and then. I did that once per month just to prevent these kind of things.

I can't stand necroposting myself (it is even one of the warning options of this forum), but prevention is just always better.

• Like 1

Indeed, it pretty sucks to be in shemale’s position.

He(or she) was told by the OP of this post, ie Hotless, to check out his stats in another post, earlier, which he did.

There’s no way for him to know it’s against the rules. Locking the thread would proabably prevent us, ie new forum members, from doing silly stuff like necrobumping and accidentally violating the rules.

It's true that i only wanted show him/them my post about nutaku banning me for no reason and why i think the company sucks but i never told anyone "hey, come and post in this thread of mine"

Edited by Hotless

3 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

Indeed, it pretty sucks to be in shemale’s position.

He(or she) was told by the OP of this post, ie Hotless, to check out his stats in another post, earlier, which he did.

There’s no way for him to know it’s against the rules. Locking the thread would proabably prevent us, ie new forum members, from doing silly stuff like necrobumping and accidentally violating the rules.

38 minutes ago, Hotless said:

It's true that i only wanted show him/them my post about nutaku banning me for no reason and why i think the company sucks but i never told anyone "hey, come and post in this thread of mine"

You Dont know!  I am a male, But i loves Handsome Shemales!

This Pure man came to my topic and made a comment to me And  said:  I was oppressed And  said that site has banned me And I went to His topic and I gave it my opinion
Because of His attention to my post And I Respected to him  and  i leave a comment on his post  

Well, baby, have you come and justify your work? Do you think it is legal for you to post your own topic link to others' posts?

I am  with you mr. @dummyhunter. Your work is also wrong. Why do you want to link my topic to other topics? This is against the law.

So what is the site admin for here? Why are you going to interfere in the posts of others?

You claim to obey the law. How did you come and copy my post here?

• Noacc locked this topic