Showing off your results in the weekly ToF rankings

Chthugha

I already knew that tof rewards are given out based on the previous update, because the tof reset is 1-2 minutes before the next one. What i didn't realize is that all the activity we do in those 4 hours is completely wasted, it's not counted for the next weekly tof.
Usually i don't even check because i don't care, i noticed only because i should have 20 in girls ranking, but i have only 17 because i got 3 chicks during the anniversary event in those 4 useless hours.
So to everyone, during that time don't do anything (no arena refresh, no refills, no stat upgrades, don't spend money, don't give aff/books to your girls), because everything you do will be wasted.

Anyway, last week i forgot to make a screenshot of my results (i was busy in getting all anniversary event girls, it took me a lot of time :D). This week i had some good results in villains and girls only because of the anniversary event, i'll never be able to do it again... at least not until the next anniversary :P.

tof.thumb.png.beac62220d8c89bbac084900e4cca972.png

Edited by Daniele

So are people hacking the rankings or something because currently the number 1-3 on the leaderboard for harem level have over 65k in levels which is impossible with the number of girls and their lvls(  max player  lvl=400 max girls =195 meaning 78k max harem lvl currently obtainable) their lvls are 211, 57 and 178 meaning the lvl 211 even with all the girls should only have around 40k harem level.

Edited by rty
  • Thanks 2

On 8/8/2018 at 8:33 PM, rty said:

So are people hacking the rankings or something because currently the number 1-3 on the leaderboard for harem level have over 65k in levels which is impossible with the number of girls and their lvls(  max player  lvl=400 max girls =195 meaning 78k max harem lvl currently obtainable) their lvls are 211, 57 and 178 meaning the lvl 211 even with all the girls should only have around 40k harem level.

Really?? Nobody else noticed this? This is on nutaku, i don't know how it looks like on hentaiheroes...

haremlevel.thumb.png.2f948237515210ac1e798c4a92b88f4e.png

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

ts

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

a) i believe most people wouldn't even know that with 'ts' you mean the testserver and get confused from the good rankings.

b) who cares about a test server? there doesn't seem to be a real competition (understandably) :S

c) you could have post everything in a single post. no need to artificially split it into 3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

a) now they know

b) thats ur personal opinion, which dont reflect others. 

c) no i could not cause its only possible to make a text once and not to every picture

ab) test server has its own forum part. it usually confuses players.
c) it's actually possible. I've done it more than once.

• Like 1