Should I change class/type?

Pop

I was thinking on changing my class now that I have lots more lover girls, but I don't know what happens when you change, has anyone else done this? Is it a good idea?

Also, what happens when you change? Do your stats get carried over or does your more prominent stat switch with your previous one

Just one more thing to note, why isn't there more hardcore girls for the worlds? there seems to be a lot more know how and lovers in general, there's only 3 that you can get naturally which seems a little unfair, I'm guessing the next one after the last world might be this type tho, who knows.

I'm a newbie myself, but from what I've seen, the deck seems stacked pretty heavily in favor of Lovers right now - freaking Metal Noemy, man. That being said, Shaggers have an easier time starting out. Look, dude, don't worry - if you're a Shagger, just focus on getting Levitya and leveling up Bunny and Fairy, and you'll be set.

Edited by Jared201992

How many girls there are of each class is pretty much irrelevant as you'll only ever need 2 good ones in battle. HC is the strongest class, but it depends if you have the strongest girl for it.   At low levels it doesn't matter much what class you are if you level up one of the starter girls to 5* for your alpha and boost your main stat a bit you can win most fights. 

Your stats wont change if you switch.  So prepare for it if you decide to do it.

Edited by Ben9
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ben9 said:

Your stats wont change if you switch.

Of course they will, because the multipliers for the main (x9), secondary (x7), and tertiary (x5) class stats will be applied differently after the class change. And equipment will have different effects afterwards.

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Of course they will, because the multipliers for the main (x9), secondary (x7), and tertiary (x5) class stats will be applied differently after the class change. And equipment will have different effects afterwards.

I meant his actual stats won't change, not what bonuses they give.  As he asked if his most prominent stat would switch to the new one.

So, main stat gives 9xlevel in points, secondary gives 7xlevel in points and tertiary gives 5xlevel in points. Those level based statpoints change around when switching specialty.

Every point you bought in the shop by clicking on the + symbols won't change after changing specialty. So if you maxed out your current main stat and did nothing for the other two stats, then you will have a maxed out secondary or tertiary stat after changing specialty. This will mean a possible loss in ego you have to take into account.

The equipment obviously doesn't change as well, so you might lose a lot there as well.

My advice is to prepare a change of specialty. Get equipment for the new specialty, buy stat points for the new specialty. Level and upgrade the girls for the new specialty. Just so you won't lose out on your stats.

Switching to Charm have sense ONLY if you got Fanny & Fione and you don't have other legendary 5 stars girls (Levitya and Norou).
If this is your situation you can consider to switch, but first you should upgrade Fanny & Fione at least to 4 stars and get good charm equiment.

If you don't have F&F or if you have another legendary 5* girl, stay away from charm class. At least until devs will fix that crappy charm harmony.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:49 AM, Daniele said:

Switching to Charm have sense ONLY if you got Fanny & Fione and you don't have other legendary 5 stars girls (Levitya and Norou).
If this is your situation you can consider to switch, but first you should upgrade Fanny & Fione at least to 4 stars and get good charm equiment.

If you don't have F&F or if you have another legendary 5* girl, stay away from charm class. At least until devs will fix that crappy charm harmony.

I actually do have them so, I'll change once I get there