Not Getting Girls?

DeltaZ

Edwarda isn't an event, she is the villain of the 5th world called The Juy Sea. You see her name pretty often because it seems that starting with her the drop rates of the girls are way lower than in the first worlds. Therefore many new players who're used to get girls from villains pretty easy tend to think the game is bugged when they reach Edwardas territory and don't get a drop within the first couple of fights.

I believe there has been a definite reduction in the drop rate overall since the introduction of the rarity system.  While I have both current event girls in this account and in most others, I have not had (with one exception) any regular girl drop from the more advanced worlds (Bremen, Finalmecia and Roko Sensei) since Zoe dropped for me just before the rarity system was introduced.  In this event, I had Sung tai Ki drop for me while I was trying for Oxton, but that has been all, apart from Marina.

As for RNG being an 'unpredictable force of nature' as Chthugha accurately put it, I can vouch for that entirely.  I have both event girl captives in 5 of the 6 accounts but in my newest one the event is coming to an end and I have yet to have any success at all.  My Adrian'smole account looked like it was heading the same way, but Rebecca dropped in the second attempt of the first round of 20 on day six and Oxton immediately after on the third attempt.  I couldn't believe my luck!

So I'm in the situation where in my two most advanced accounts I have long obtained all available regular random drops (including all three of Roko's girls) and Venam from Roko quite early on in my Peregrine Took account, but absolutely nothing since in that account.  In my newer accounts, it has been progressively harder to get girls from Silvanus on.

It is like the RNG has been adjusted to make it easier to get girls from the early trolls, but much harder (to the point of near-zero probability) when trying for them in later worlds.  That's why I was interested to learn that DeltaZ has had no luck at all against Edwarda.  It's almost as if the rarity system does not reflect the degree of difficulty in obtaining girls, or that the girls from later worlds should be rated as rare or epic, given how hard it now is to get them.

I'm not especially worried as I am farming these trolls for the money to upgrade my harem. Even 20.5k for a win against Roko (at the current stage of his level) is a very worthwhile payout and, as a result, I've got the twins close to their four star upgrade in my newest account so I can switch to charm.  I've reached a stage of benign resignation that I won't be getting girls.  What would be really annoying, though, is if I get them in Epic Pachinko instead of Pachinko-exclusive girls.

• Like 2

There is clearly a decrease in droprate as you get further in, now if this is dependent on the number of girls you have, or just the later bosses have crappier droprate, its kinda hard to know.
Theese are my stats from when i started recording fights/drops and as you see when i hit bremen, the drops are abyssmal compared to the earlier bosses. 
I have 1000 more fights on Bremen alone then all the other bosses put together (bossgirls)

Boss Name Event/Boss Fights Drop %  
  Dark Lord 10 Event 964 1.037%  
  Ninja Spy 4 Event 589 0.679%  
  Gruntt 6 Event 734 0.817%  
  Gruntt 2 Boss 126 1.587%  
  Gruntt 8 Total 860 0.930%  
  Edwarda 3 Event 270 1.111%  
  Edwarda 3 Boss 477 0.629%  
  Edwarda 6 Total 747 0.803%  
  Donatien 3 Boss 749 0.401%  
  Silvanus 3 Boss 408 0.735%  
  Bremen 3 Boss 2844 0.105%  
  Finalmecia - 100 -  
  Roko Senseï - - -  
  Total 23 Event 2557 0.899%  
  Total 14 Boss 4704 0.298%  

• Thanks 1

On 11.7.2018 at 3:22 PM, Chthugha said:

Keep going at it.

RNG is an unpredictable force of nature.

I really hope so ...

Exploring through World 5/6/7/8 into 9 without getting a Boss Girl is kind of sad.

Especially since i haven't bought Energy but did buy quite a lot of Combativity.

PS: I'm posting this everytime as i hope for "Forum-Magic" 9_9

Edit:

Finally a Girl.

Last Battle vs. Bremen in Hamelin gave me Cungeonde right before i moved onto Plain of rituals.

So that is 1 Girl while finishing World 5/6/7/8 and moving into World 9 (Scroll 2).

And thats without loosing a single Combativity and even buying some.

Edited by Rockstar99

23 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

There is clearly a decrease in droprate as you get further in, now if this is dependent on the number of girls you have, or just the later bosses have crappier droprate, its kinda hard to know.
Theese are my stats from when i started recording fights/drops and as you see when i hit bremen, the drops are abyssmal compared to the earlier bosses. 
I have 1000 more fights on Bremen alone then all the other bosses put together (bossgirls)

Boss Name Event/Boss Fights Drop %  
  Dark Lord 10 Event 964 1.037%  
  Ninja Spy 4 Event 589 0.679%  
  Gruntt 6 Event 734 0.817%  
  Gruntt 2 Boss 126 1.587%  
  Gruntt 8 Total 860 0.930%  
  Edwarda 3 Event 270 1.111%  
  Edwarda 3 Boss 477 0.629%  
  Edwarda 6 Total 747 0.803%  
  Donatien 3 Boss 749 0.401%  
  Silvanus 3 Boss 408 0.735%  
  Bremen 3 Boss 2844 0.105%  
  Finalmecia - 100 -  
  Roko Senseï - - -  
  Total 23 Event 2557 0.899%  
  Total 14 Boss 4704 0.298%  

Wow, you've been pretty diligent on recording stats!  I'm only going on the girls I already have and the stages I'm at in each of my 6 accounts.  There appears to be no correlation with the number of girls I already have, but a real correlation with the stages I'm at with each account.  I'm doing my own analysis and will post it when I complete it.  I can say that the results will be stark and will back up your own table.  I have a good basis for analysis because I run 6 accounts, began from June 10 2017 to Jan 4 2018.  This very wide timeframe allows me to notice changes with respect to each account.  In all accounts I'm now at Heroes University world and only the newest is yet to be completed to the current available quest.

I imagine it might be interesting for members.  Watch this space!  I should have the data ready to post by tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just enjoy the Koban you get from missions during events. 4 events, ~8-10k koban spent*, 0 girls. I am now certain that events are just to bait you into whaling for the girls, best to just save Kobans and get 10x Epic Pachinko Rolls. Take this as the salty grumbling of an unlucky bastard if you will . . . but heed my advice, will be much more satisfied than having spent 2 weeks and all your fists on nothing but a pay cut. 

Edited by pinja
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, pinja said:

Just enjoy the Koban you get from missions during events. 4 events, ~8-10k koban, 0 girls. I am now certain that events are just to bait you into whaling for the girls, best to just save Kobans and get 10x Epic Pachinko Rolls. Take this as the salty grumbling of an unlucky bastard if you will . . . but heed my advice, will be much more satisfied than having spent 2 weeks and all your fists on nothing but a pay cut. 

Cynical but true, sad to say.  You're not a grumpy old so and so; your thoughts ring true with a lot of people.  I agree with your assessment of the daily mission task.  Sadly, I'll miss out on the 10x Epic Pachinko play this event.  I was out of town on the road all day yesterday and lost 150 kobans as a result in each of my accounts because I couldn't complete the missions.  Never mind... I'll try for nine individual spins in three accounts as I'll have more than enough for this by the completion of the final mission of this event.  I'm usually successful doing this.

I really, really want to get Dezy in my know-how accounts as she seems to be the best legendary 3 star girl to date in terms of her stats.  In three of my accounts I have all the regular random drop girls so this gives me a clear run at exclusive Pachinko girls of which I hope Dezy might come up trumps.  For the other accounts I'll keep up the daily missions until I get 5,400 kobans.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DeltaZ said:

Thx for all the responses hopefully I can get the girls...

Yeah, good luck.  In one remaining account I have so far failed to get either Rebecca or Oxton.  It doesn't look good.  Nor have I had any more luck trying to get Finalmecia's or Roko's girls.  I'm still working on that analysis.

I've finished my analysis, but I have to condense it so it will fit in the space available. I want to show it as a line graph, but need to make it meaningful.

It confirms what I asserted earlier: getting girls off Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt in particular had proven to be harder for those games started in June last year compared with those started later (September 2017 to January 2018).

In contrast, it seemed easier to recruit girls from later worlds (from Donatien on) in those accounts started in June last year than for accounts started later - especially December 2017 and January 2018.  The newer the account (and all six of them are now at Heroes' University) the direct correlation with how many girls are yet to be recruited.

For the older accounts, the earlier haremettes were recruited late (ie, after I had moved on to another world and I went back to their bosses seeking event girls).  In the newer accounts the earlier haremettes were recruited on time (while I was still in their worlds), but later haremettes were mainly acquired by having to go back to try for them.  The change was most apparent with the introduction of the rarity system and all other associated changes and tweeks.  I would say that one of the things tweaked was the RNG with girls progressively harder to recruit the more advanced the world they are from.  I assert that previously it was fairly even across the board and my lack of success in my early accounts most likely reflected my lack of experience in doing battle early in the game.

There is one factor that cannot be ignored.  For my three oldest accounts, in both Plain of rituals and Heroes' University, I had a lot more time to battle Finalmecia and Roko Sensei respectively because they were a work in progress with long delays in getting each quest ready to play.  This gave me a lot more opportunity to acquire girls and in one case I had to battle Bremen for some time before Marina dropped (the one example that bucked the trend).  For the newer accounts I reached Plain of rituals when all quests were ready for me so there was less time for me try to acquire girls before the world was completed.  So it turned out.

However, in my two oldest accounts (both June 2017) I recruited all Roko Sensei's girls really quickly by the time his XP was only half maxed out for each account.  With my third account, things were trending the same way with Venam acquired early on, but then the changes happened and it was like a brick wall!  No more drops took place from him until today when I got Mavin in this account (my fourth).

Re. the last event, something really strange happened:  in five accounts I got both Rebecca and Oxton by Day 7, but in the sixth and newest account I failed to get either.  The RNG is an unpredictable beast indeed!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Spent well over 200 kuban fighting Edwarda and still missing 2 girls from the boss when I'm already at the Magical Forest storywise. I'm starting to think they intentionally lowered the rates so that we buy kuban. If that's the case I'm quitting after I finish the story. Literally wasting my time with 10^-10000 chance of getting girls nowadays.

Please stop teasing me with the legendary girls.

I can be a very stubborn villain dueller and managed to capture every single girl from them but never a legendary one. Even in the return event they didnt join my harem.

That is frustrating! So please stop events with girls that cannot be gained even with maximum effort.

27 minutes ago, -Q- said:

Please stop teasing me with the legendary girls.

I can be a very stubborn villain dueller and managed to capture every single girl from them but never a legendary one. Even in the return event they didnt join my harem.

That is frustrating! So please stop events with girls that cannot be gained even with maximum effort.

Plenty of people gained them. They are quite obtainable. If you haven't obtained any of them, you likely did not put in "maximum effort".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 6:02 PM, DeltaZ said:

Literally have all of donatien's girls before edwarda wtf

It happens. I didn't get all of ninja spy's girls until I had already completed bremen's world. Meanwhile on the test server I got all of ninja spy's girls (and the event girl) before I was in the third scroll.