I think the ToF is bugged

Reoran

Hello there. Since the recently patch I have a kind of bug. My Tower of Fame went crazy. Before the patch I was 20439th position but now its crazy because every day puts me in a different position and they are the positions of other people. That's why I think my Tower of Fame is bugged.

Today I'm 475th but this position corresponds to Gor of Russia.

If you could somehow fix the problem I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help in advance. ^^

Edited by Reoran

There are weekly charts now too, its likely you are seeing your weekly rank and checking it against your all-time rank.  The ToF is also a bit buggy as its a new feature, so clicking links can take you to the wrong chart, best for now to look yourself up by searching for your player ID (it's in your profile).

I've noticed that my global rankings for 'all time' do not equate to my current stats.

One example is the following:

Global > Mojo > All-Time.  Ranking shows that I have 1,000 mojo, but my current mojo says 8,912. 

HH_global_mojo_error.png

Also, under Global I'm listed as being French.  Seems like they completely screwed up the global when they introduced the weekly ratings.

Edited by stevealba05
added note about wrong country flag

So weird issue with the search of the ToF is that it always finds the same username, except that in this game usernames aren't unique. I recommend you go to your profile, find your ID number and search THAT in order to find your all-time rankings.

Please fix TOF! When I try to look at my all time global rankings it pulls up someone else. Also it won't let me scroll through on every other page! And to add to my frustration when i search my "incredibly unique" name it locates someone with the same name only in a different country! Please fix this.

Sorry for broken english.

I think there might be some bugs in weekly affection ranking. During this week i atleast upgrade 6 epic girls that i got during anniversary event to 2 stars, so it's atleast 26460 points (that's not all), but ranking say, that i spend only 26075 points.  Of course i upgrade girls before last ranking update.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but still want you know this. 

Great, the ToF is starting to show the same bugs it had on the test server, that they still haven't fixed there.
I already feared this would happen.

@MaybeRegret and @sentinel003: could you send an e-mail to the devs on contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com with the exact bug you are encountering?
I want this to be fixed asap, and clearly the bug on the test server wasn't enough for them to take it seriously.

48 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Great, the ToF is starting to show the same bugs it had on the test server, that they still haven't fixed there.

@MaybeRegret and @sentinel003: could you send an e-mail to the devs on contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com with the exact bug you are encountering?
I want this to be fixed asap, and clearly the bug on the test server wasn't enough for them to take it seriously.

Sent

• Like 1

I guess the affection bug only strikes selectively? I see I'm currently listed with a grand total of 27 affection for the week, despite dumping several thousand points into various girls about 8 hours ago (and the all-time totals also haven't moved for me), but lots of other players seem to have had no trouble getting their affection onto the ranking.

I'd send a report via email as well, but I'm not even sure what's going on in this case.

(Affection spending isn't something I keep tabs on, but I think I'm short 12,000 points or so.)

Edit: And now this is really weird - from the 16:00 to the 20:00 Tower update, my weekly affection total has moved (from 27 to 36, at least), while the all-time total is stuck at the same number of 128,433. Data desync?

Edited by _shal_

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

I guess the affection bug only strikes selectively? I see I'm currently listed with a grand total of 27 affection for the week, despite dumping several thousand points into various girls about 8 hours ago (and the all-time totals also haven't moved for me), but lots of other players seem to have had no trouble getting their affection onto the ranking.

I'd send a report via email as well, but I'm not even sure what's going on in this case.

(Affection spending isn't something I keep tabs on, but I think I'm short 12,000 points or so.)

Edit: And now this is really weird - from the 16:00 to the 20:00 Tower update, my weekly affection total has moved (from 27 to 36, at least), while the all-time total is stuck at the same number of 128,433. Data desync?

i observed lacking affection multiple times now, especially during anniversary. as far as i observed it it seems to be a lack of cpu resources on the server. shortly after the new rankings are published (every 4th hour) it seems the affection ranking isn't yet updated. about 30-60 minutes later everything seems fine though.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Update: With a delay of 8 hours my affection spending has finally shown up on the Tower, so it does just seem to be a processing issue.

Worth keeping in mind for Sunday though, lest people get caught out by such a delay in the four hours before the weekly race closes...

Edited by _shal_

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Update: With a delay of 8 hours my affection spending has finally shown up on the Tower, so it does just seem to be a processing issue.

Worth keeping in mind for Sunday though, lest people get caught out by such a delay in the four hours before the weekly race closes...

that's why i checked early (about 6pm) if i have to spend money/affection to keep my weekly top10 spot last sunday. i won't care as much in the next weeks. no competitive play planned from my side. also no girls to spend affection on left.

On 29/07/2018 at 11:37 PM, Chthugha said:

Not 100% sure, but it looks like only pachinko girls don't count. I've got one from Edwarda and I went from 89 to 90, but I should be at 95 right now.