Should I use my saved kobans at the anniversary?

Jack_HH

I wonder whether the epic girls will be available on the bosses... I miss Levitya and I'd love to get her. Still thinking whether it's wiser spinning epic pachikos instead if these are "just" returns, if it make sense. Anyway, exciting news!

I really wish I could find out when the next legendary event will be and confirm that it is a HC

If I know it won't be till the last week or Aug or later then I could spend my kobans on this event.

If on the other hand it will happen soon in August or if there is no information, I can't risk using my kobans.

I would consider it unfortunate if I could have done the anniversary event but didn't because of a lack of information.

will I was thinking of saving kobans for this event for long time and using it in the epic P ×10 since I have no luck in getting it with the single P ,

but when they announce  their will be boss girls I thought of spending kobans in refilling battle bar and getting more than one girl from the Pachinko seems better idea since I miss some events girls and hoping the legendary girls will available again since I didn't get two of them after spending a lot of kobans .

It will mostly depend on Which Girls will be held by bosses, and which, as a player, you're interested in getting.

But with 21 held by bosses, *I* figure that sounds like 3 girls each on 7 bosses. Which means if you want *one* particular girl held by a boss, you will have a 1/3 chance of getting her first…

25 minutes ago, Masters said:

It will mostly depend on Which Girls will be held by bosses, and which, as a player, you're interested in getting.

But with 21 held by bosses, *I* figure that sounds like 3 girls each on 7 bosses. Which means if you want *one* particular girl held by a boss, you will have a 1/3 chance of getting her first…

9 bosses, I'd figure 2 each with 3 for the lowest three.

I still have two girls to drop from Cthulhu Sensei, and he is level 290 so I can't see switching from him, especially if there are some girls to drop.

I'd be tempted to try Slivanus who still has  2 girls and Donnie with 1. Anyone lower and they usually get events at other times so eventually I can snap them up.

I figure, well until they bring in a Kate Micucci or an Alyson Hannigan clone, I might as well go after bosses who will drop both event girls and normal boss girls. Like a boss.

But that's just me.

Is there any possibility Boss Drop rate will increase? Because 6 events in, 11k koban down, and acquired 1 girl . . . Excuse my cynicism, but if drop rates are the same for me I fail to see this turning out "fun" for me (instead of just another *sigh* as a week goes by with nothing to show for it). That being said, I hope their are dank daily missions . . . At least since I stopped trying to use Koban to get girls from bosses I have walked out of events with a bit of extra kobans . . . 

6 hours ago, Some other guy said:

9 bosses, I'd figure 2 each with 3 for the lowest three.

I still have two girls to drop from Cthulhu Sensei, and he is level 290 so I can't see switching from him, especially if there are some girls to drop.

I'd be tempted to try Slivanus who still has  2 girls and Donnie with 1. Anyone lower and they usually get events at other times so eventually I can snap them up.

I figure, well until they bring in a Kate Micucci or an Alyson Hannigan clone, I might as well go after bosses who will drop both event girls and normal boss girls. Like a boss.

But that's just me.

Totally dependant on which girls end up on which boss. I'd personally recommend Silvanus, as you'll never have a more attractive time to beat him up than this due to his reduced income, and you'll want his girls eventually (meanwhile Rokos will come due to increased cash), and Donatien is due for a revival girl next month with Travel Arcana, so you'll be there for a bit then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yoyowhan said:

Did last year anniversary event has some harems that are not event girls?

I have only 6000 koben so I have to choose it wisely.

anniversary last year was completely different.
it just had all girls up to that point available in the pachinko.

So... I've been spying on the French again, and I got a small scoop, but one that could've been expected, about the anniversary event.

image.png

What it says is that the Legendary days girls won't be available tomorrow, but the other legendary girls (from the normal events) will be available.
It doesn't say all of them will be available and where, but it's something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

So... I've been spying on the French again, and I got a small scoop, but one that could've been expected, about the anniversary event.

image.png

What it says is that the Legendary days girls won't be available tomorrow, but the other legendary girls (from the normal events) will be available.
It doesn't say all of them will be available and where, but it's something.

I have searched wiki and found 19 3 star legendary harems.

Know-how:

Val Kelina, Spring Lola,Alexandra,Loving Virgina,Super Nausea,Dezy.

Charm:

Christmas Arcana,Festival Titania,Beach Samane(She is not know-how?)

Travel Juliette, Larp Geekette,Vechta,Sabine,Cave Kimie.

Hardcore:

Easter Bunny, Nika,Anita,Winter Edna,Lora.

So it is better to focus on who you need in 5 days.

Well, any legendary girl will be available only in the pachinko, there's nothing you can do to get the girl you want.

Anyway, it's nice to have another opportunity to get girls on bosses, but i don't have too many expectations; it's a 5 days event, i won't waste kobans in refills, i'll be lucky if i get 1 girl.
21... lol :D

Edited by Daniele

I am guessing all the legendary 3 stars will be in Panchiko and I'd also guess that few of us will have enough for a spin or 2 [or none if saving for the next 5 star legend event]. Even if you do spin a few times I'd figure most of us have so many girls left in Panchiko that the odds of getting a legendary girl, in particular one of your class is pretty much near 0. It's for whales not us muggles. Just sayin.

This is why I keep saying that for those who do PvP those 5 star legendary event girls are worth 1 and even 2 10X spins worth of kobans. You get the girl you want and need and she be 5 star. If you are not sex nuts and retard strong for PvP then skip it for something else if you can't get her on free spins.