Official Summer Life Revival event thread

Chthugha

Also not a fan of Eugenie, the whole theme with the food is... well... not my thing.

This is the first revival for which I already had all the girls from the original event, so I'll just keep farming Roko sensei fro money, and luckily, a couple of affection items, until the revival is over.

• Like 4

I like the look of Eugeine. The dark hair and the sexy pirate style, but the food just doesn't help.  I was so excited from the first Time I saw her and then when She was an obtainable girl with a story line. Then I was a little upset with her Scenes, but there are others to go after so I let it be.

This is the first event I already was here for the first time around. Except that then i didnt reach Edwarda yet. So I·ll farm Eugenie now just  because i did not have a chance before. 

Summer Red was my first event drop. 😍

I'm torn about the decision to give summer geekette the two extra stars. On one hand and is one of my favorite girls (but sadly I don't have any of her forms) but on the other hand she is in pachinko and that means they did the extra artwork for far fewer people than metal money or sheheramazond which were on bosses. I'm doing 2 10d pachinko pills and with a (incredible) amount of luck i will walk away from this event with 4/5 girls...or I could get 2 of the 4 boss girls I'm still missing.

I like Eugenie. I also sorta get the food / sex linkage. That said, I haven't been all that crazy about her food-related poses. Something about them seems off to me.

We'll see what I can do once I get around to modeling her. :D

2 hours ago, Hollo said:

I like Eugenie. I also sorta get the food / sex linkage. That said, I haven't been all that crazy about her food-related poses. Something about them seems off to me.

We'll see what I can do once I get around to modeling her. :D

i like food sex aswell. sadly you don't really see such things, her scenes/poses are just hinting at it. my hopes lie in your 3d artwork. xD

2 hours ago, Hollo said:

In other news: who's that shepherdess in the daily? Kinda cute, despite low rez...

2 hours ago, PlusIon said:

I want more of Bo Peep from the daily. Show us why she was not attentive to her sheep. 

i think she's just a random reference to the hiking thing. you can go check the upcoming quests of the original event on the wiki. maybe there is more of her. but iirc back then the event quests were more like a random bunch of images/texts than a connected story as with new events.

I generally like every event in HH. I prefer 14 days because the girl is guaranteed, for the mission, but every event is good. The girls are great, especially Beach Samane :) .

if only RNG GOD will let me gladly take Beach Eugenie and Summer Red Battler, but I have no luck so far.

Event in general a plus!

I'm still battling to try and get the two boss girls from the event. Does the chance of getting them slightly increase each time you don't get them in a battle? Like the other usual boss girls? I think they already have a 3x higher chance to start though

Just now, test_user said:

I'm still battling to try and get the two boss girls from the event. Does the chance of getting them slightly increase each time you don't get them in a battle? Like the other usual boss girls? I think they already have a 3x higher chance to start though

No, event girls have a flat drop rate that doesn't change over time.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

No, event girls have a flat drop rate that doesn't change over time.

Thanks! That is good to know. I've been trying to get Eugenie but maybe I should go for Red Battler instead since I don't have to worry about "losing progress" made towards Eugenie by not continuing to fight Edwarda

1 hour ago, test_user said:

Thanks! That is good to know. I've been trying to get Eugenie but maybe I should go for Red Battler instead since I don't have to worry about "losing progress" made towards Eugenie by not continuing to fight Edwarda

They drop rate may not increase but I find it to go be so much higher than normal boss drops that it doesn't matter. I've never missed an event boss girl except when I didn't play for more than 3/4 of it because of lost internet or broken device.

1 hour ago, Crimson scale said:

They drop rate may not increase but I find it to go be so much higher than normal boss drops that it doesn't matter. I've never missed an event boss girl except when I didn't play for more than 3/4 of it because of lost internet or broken device.

So far its happened one time that I couldn't get both girls from bosses during an event and it was a relatively short one like this one. I hope I can still get them. Usually I have great success so I'm still hoping that I can get them both by the time the event ends.

After spamming 6 events, I have gotten 1 girl (last event got the one from the ninja village after 13 days). 

Just assuming events are free koban, will probably just ignore event girls that drop from bosses from now on. 

Edited by pinja