is There a contest that wants you to give your girls affection points?

Thundy

I'm lv 23 and still new to the game but i have realized that u want to save resources for contests so u can make the most out of them. I have been saving affection items and not giving them to my girls so that i could be ready for when a contest comes around that requires them. I have been waiting for a couple weeks now and not seeing any contests like that. Now im wondering are there any contests that want you to use those affection items or should i just use them on my girls whenever i can so i can make more money?

Hi, I've moved your thread to QA Questions Answers, which is where you can answer a question and the community will answer it if they can.

Anyway, to come to your question: no, there is no contest requiring affection to be given to girls.

41 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Hi, I've moved your thread to QA Questions Answers, which is where you can answer a question and the community will answer it if they can.

Anyway, to come to your question: no, there is no contest requiring affection to be given to girls.

Thank you for moving it the the thread i should have put it on and ty for your respond :). very good to know

42 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There is no contest related to giving affection/increasing their stars. It is measured in the weekly ToF categories though, so perhaps good to have a big week of expenditure. Hard to tell, we have yet to adjust to this new feature

Ya i was starting to think there wasnt lol. Actaully if someone told me there wasn't any contests for affection then that was my second plan. i have like 13k ish in affection saved up so next week i will try to use it all at once and see how far i get :).

A little more then i thought i needed. thank you so much for letting me know :). also do u only get affection points for giving the girls gifts or do u somehow get points if u upgrade the girls to a new star lv?