Upgrade order

Crimson scale

In what order to you upgrade your girls.

I'm doing all the commons to 5★ then rares, epics and predators last since they take forever.

I only have 2 adversaries and they are on my battle team slowly chipping away at their affection needs while I work on other girls.

All the green and above girls I've gotten in the last 3 event have no stars but I just finished Melissa so it won't be much longer now.

I was doing a "get them all to 3 stars"  then go back and work on the 5 star girls, but then I hit Levitya and they changed things around. Then I was getting event girls like crazy so now I am back to going in the order of when they joined my harem. Iron Viola is my 33rd girl (out of 59) and up to that I have all 3 stars. Within those 33 I have 6 5-star girls left to upgrade. After that they are all at 2 stars.

I upgrade the 5 stars story girls girls and in the meanwhile, whilst doing pvp I put 3 stars (common) as third party member. I am almost up to date with common girls actually, I just have one left which I got today. After commons I do rare. Once finished, I go for 5 stars not from the story (going to be interesting when I will upgrade the legendary ones... hopefully I will have finished the game by then and farming money will be even easier)..

92/94 girls in my harem are fully upgraded, including 17 girls at 5 stars

before the patch that changed the affection cost and money cost of leveling girls affection, I had 49/87 girls fully upgraded, with 34 at 2 stars and 4 at 1 star

cost/reward analysis allowed me to upgrade as efficiently as possible, so be efficient and do the math because numbers don't lie

upgrading girls in the order in which you got them is not mathematically efficient, but I do understand how it is more emotionally satisfying to just go down a list without mathing, or to be a slave to OCD and compulsively do your girls in order of acquisition because it feels correct

whatever makes you happiest is the order in which you should upgrade your girls. I won't judge you, and neither should anyone else

4 hours ago, Blain said:

cost/reward analysis allowed me to upgrade as efficiently as possible

That's what I do. I figure I'll eventually get to see all their affection scenes anyway, so might as well spend the money in the order that's most beneficial in the long term.

Of course that means I won't even start upgrading the twins (my only legendary thus far) for a long time, but at my current earning levels it would take me months of not spending cash on anything else to do it, and I'd have to get them all the way to 4 stars to be better than my 5-star Metal Noemy anyway to help in battle (and 5 stars before the stats upgrade would be significant). I figure in a few months I'll be bringing in a lot more cash daily to make it a much less painful process. In the meantime, still quite a few commons and rares (and a couple of epics) to upgrade to help increase that daily income.

Edited by _shal_

3-Star Girls have 1271/hour income and 5-star girls have 3000/hour income (+- 100) Levitya and Bunny are exceptions.

However, you do not collect the girls based on a collection rate of every hour. So the first consideration would be the actual collection values based on what level the girl is now and the change with the upgrade. This would be the reward. (Not taking into account the pic or the strength increases because we are simply trying to maximize income)

Then there are different costs per type of girl (Starter, Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary) each one costs more than the one before. The 2 values are the amount of Affection and Amount to purchase the scene. Combine these values for your cost.

Take the cost and divide by the reward for each girl. The lower the number the better the reward. To maximize income, upgrade the girl with the lowest number. 

Alternately, you just look at the table on the wiki and sort them by income.

There's a little bit of goofiness when trying to factor in which girl has what time interval between incomes, but life's too short to micromanage that much, IMO.

11 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

3-Star Girls have 1271/hour income and 5-star girls have 3000/hour income (+- 100) Levitya and Bunny are exceptions.

Two minor corrections, all the Legendary Days girls have the higher rate. Levitya, Norou and Fanny&Fione all have 3600/hour at 5 stars.
The other is that the average is 3100. Some of the other starters (and Agate) do have lower, but now that we're getting even more 5 stars, we're seeing that the average truly is 3100.

25 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Alternately, you just look at the table on the wiki and sort them by income.

There's a little bit of goofiness when trying to factor in which girl has what time interval between incomes, but life's too short to micromanage that much, IMO.

Correct, But the question was asked and I like math. It took about 5 minutes to write an excel formula and apply it to my girls spreadsheet. It was fun. but now that I have the data and I am looking at it.....    The income cost/reward for those legendaries is paltry at best. Those girls are getting upgraded for their strength.

On 7/24/2018 at 8:33 PM, Sinner said:

I'm doing this kind of random. But I'm trying to get everyone to at least one or two stars fast, so they don't refresh so often with so little money.

That's what I've been doing up until now. Norou is maxed because she's carrying my PvP team and helping grind the Beta and Omega girls on the team. Other than that, I've been raising stars equally ever since the cost restructuring.

Thanks everyone for the idea to use the wiki.

On 7/23/2018 at 12:09 PM, Crimson scale said:

In what order to you upgrade your girls.

Usually its easy enough to get new girls to 2 stars pretty quick so I prioritize that, and then I go down the list upgrading the girls to 3 or 4 stars respectively. I have a few boss girls fully topped out.

So much nicer since they fixed the affection items in the shop however long ago that was, you got lucky if you had two yellow affection items per store refresh.