Way to tell the name of a girl once affection is leveled?

jpanda

I was wondering if there's an in game way to tell the name of the "skin" of a girl once she has leveled in affection.

Now the name seems to change to give you more info; the side affect seems to be as far as I can tell, no way to tell the girls apart.  I know I can tell via wiki or internet search, just curious if I'm missing anything in game.

Example: Spring Rumiko (vs "normal" Rumiko) both show as "Rumiko <lastname to avoid spoilers>" in Harem list now (both are 3 star).

-jp

Edited by jpanda

If you install the HH++ script, the girl profiles in the harem will see links to their wiki pages added to the layout; as a side effect the titles of those links can be used to identify which girl version you're looking at.

(Although on second thought, I guess that's not a solution for cell phone users, who are most likely to have the harem set to tile mode...)

you could also go to the market. in the 2 girl related tabs their "flavor name" is dispalyed aswell. market loads faster than harem but depending on harem size and girl position it might become a clickfest. you decide yourself which method you prefer. ^_^

• Like 1