How does this work?

MisterCat

In the Hard Training contest, the top spot has 315k points.  They are awarded as:

image.png.4ba13f42e38c1056fc7aab63da04f45f.png

This is like getting 63 new girls, or getting 40 new girls and leveling them up completely.  I wouldn't have thought such a feat was possible.

Is this legit or has someone found a programming glitch to exploit?

315k points is roughly equal to 276 level ups.
That's not that hard to get.
For a level 40 player that would mean leveling 7 girls to max level at that points.

I don't know your level, so I took level 40 as highest level possible in the lowest contest poules.

Anyway, this is not that big a score.
1140 points every time a girl levels up is a lot.

• Thanks 1

I don't really care how the points are calculated, just use exp. books to your girls and you will get many points.

Anyway it's true that 315k points is kinda small amount of points, the highest score i've ever seen in hard training contest was at least 1.5M points.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MisterCat said:

In the Hard Training contest, the top spot has 315k points.  They are awarded as:

image.png.4ba13f42e38c1056fc7aab63da04f45f.png

This is like getting 63 new girls, or getting 40 new girls and leveling them up completely.  I wouldn't have thought such a feat was possible.

Is this legit or has someone found a programming glitch to exploit?

it appears your math is off somewhat -  in the recent contest Hard Training I put up 300K points & lost--

Keep in mind your harem points, from Books (XP) create gains in your arena orgy team.  

It is really important to keep moving your harem along with books.

Post more as we all want to help.

brassy

• Like 3

hi brassy, and yeah each level gives  1140, if you start your girl at level 1 you can get her to 100 easily and that's 114000 points, yeah I know I stated thinfs people said before I just like being beneath brassy, or under her lol

\