Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

I got both missing legendary girls during the first day. not quite shure whats going on, if it's just plain luck or if they raised the chances to get the girls this time this much.. After 690 fights during the anniversary event without a single drop that's maybe just fair..

Perhaps this will make some feel better. I'm at over 260 tries with the help of 1.5k+ kobans. I got for myself six gifts. Been trying hard for the dark lord's reward and it's a bummer I can't even make much $ out of it :D

Seeing other players get several within 100 tries makes me both envious and hopeful, though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ffs said:

I got both missing legendary girls during the first day. not quite shure whats going on, if it's just plain luck or if they raised the chances to get the girls this time this much.. After 690 fights during the anniversary event without a single drop that's maybe just fair..

Congratz.  I got nothing from the anniversary event, got everything from the tanned girls event, and now it's looking like I'll get nothing from the legendary revival.  Getting a few affection items certainly doesn't make up for not getting the girls.  If I go this entire event and still don't get Norou after not getting her the first after trying for the entire event, I will be so disappointed.

7 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

dunno how thats possible not get a single drop from anni. ok u needed use some kobans but if u use at least 2-3k there should be a girl drop. anyways why r u always so impatient. wait till last day and then burn ur kobans.

Chance, that's how its possible. Burned almost 3k kobans myself, no girls and only 2 affection items. Yay RNG, could we get some escalating odds please ...

i was speaking about the anni event. this is a legendary event. total different drop chance compared to normal events and 3k is nothing. 4-5k is avarage even 10k+ for a girl is possible. only to show u what i paid (original legendary events): 9,3k for levi; 12k for norou and 1,3k for twin sisters ^^

I got the twins and the succubus. But the last ones is a tricky one. One thing. I thought these legendary girls were supposed to have overpowered stats? Okay, they have the as many stars as the basic ones. But overpowered? I think not. Rather underpowered, if you ask me. Granted I have only one star yet on them. But I have many girls that were more powerful at that stage.

• Thinking 2

22 minutes ago, Loghan said:

I got the twins and the succubus. But the last ones is a tricky one. One thing. I thought these legendary girls were supposed to have overpowered stats? Okay, they have the as many stars as the basic ones. But overpowered? I think not. Rather underpowered, if you ask me. Granted I have only one star yet on them. But I have many girls that were more powerful at that stage.

You're likely either looking at them at a lower level (as the level of the girl raises their stat), or you've misremembered the stats of the other girls. The legendary rarity girls have the highest base stats in the game (some of the lower end legendaries do tie with higher epics in one stat though), and the 3 legendary days girls available now are the only ones with 5 stars available. At 3 stars they're stronger than any of the common 5 star girls, and when they're at 5 stars they are the strongest 3 girls in the game.

I wouldn't necessarily call them overpowered, but they're definitely the strongest.

• Like 2

ive saved 5k+ kobans in prepare of the event and was willing to spent them on the last day of the event...

...and then: Norou on regular try #39 *happydance* :D

im about another 100 tries now trying to get levitya as well, got the twins on their original event...

since Norou was my main target this event, i guess ill save my kobans now for the travel event, would like Travel Gwenaelle so much too...

missed Norou´s original event by starting into the game just three days after her event was over... ^^

32 minutes ago, Vulture said:

so far I'm very disappointed.

We already figured this one out. Maybe you could be so kind to complain every 10th try instead of mimimiing for each one … sry for your bad luck but this is going to be annoying.

Edited by dsfs
Thanks Blain, totally forgot about the Ignore User Tab
  • Like 1

Hehe. I can understand that. And i  apologise if I am complaining about stuff i dont understand. Luckilly I have gotten very good explanations on the forum for the things I wondered about. So I will try to not take my frustration over the RNG on you folks.