Legendary Days Revival Poll

Which Legendary Girl do you want to get from the Revival? Poll  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Which Legendary Girl do you want to get from the Revival?

• Levitya
    • Norou
    • Fanny & Fiona
    • All of them.
  2. 2. Do you care about the Legendary gifts we added in battles? Are you happy with that?

• Of course. I like to give them to my girls.
    • No.
    • Yes. But I think that you can add more.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2018 at 09:01 AM

Hello,

I've been reading the Legendary days revival discussion, here:

And this crazy idea buzzed around... Well, why don't we actually do a poll and see which girl is the most 800px_COLOURBOX8229642.jpg

Please, take time to answer... That might be interesting. ;) 

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

the second question looks like it is expendable. who would not want gifts as little extra?

does this poll have an actual influence on the legendary revival event this month?

Edited by Habi

Just now, Whatever1337 said:

Sadly Levitya is the one i am missing, so hope she is the one for revival day. Actually could you not see which one of the 3 that the majority of the user base lack?

Ah, but that doesn't let them know which one the people who've recently joined, or who missed out on two or more would prefer to have. Some people do not want to get them all either. Player preference matters after all

2 minutes ago, Habi said:

the second question looks like it is expendable. who would not want gifts as little extra?

does this poll have an actual influence on the legendary revival event this month?

Not actually.

This poll is mainly created out of interest. I think we all want to see which girl is the most wanted. :) 

3 minutes ago, Fappinator said:

sadly it doesnt let me vote just on the 2nd question, so imo the most requested girl should be added for this event, and gifts are also appreciated

What do you mean by "added for this event"? All three of the girls in the question will be available during the revival.

• Like 1

I love that you can get legendary gifts but it would have been even better if the event was like other revival events where the villians/world bosses that do not have the event harem members got the legendary gifts as well so that players that already have the legendary event harem members do not need to farm lower level villians for the gifts.

People pointed out on discord/forums that you are better off farming finalmecia/roko and then buying them from the market if you already have the legendary harem members.

11 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

The first question doesn't apply to those of us that have all three already.

Pick the one that you like the most or do what I did where I picked the one that has the same class as me
If you have another account that still needs one you can pick the one that needs as well.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Hello Jessie, can you please add "all of them" in the first question ?? because i have none of the girls and i want all of  them.

It's added.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

It does feel rather like a "which girl didn't you get last time" poll xD

Could be :D Isn't that the idea of the revival? :) 

sidenote to answer two:

i would prefer to see the gifts on different bosses than the girls.

a) after getting drop girls players would have more freedom to choose a boss they want to fight (f.e. for activity contests)

b) even i dont believe they effect each other, while still waiting for a girl drop you cant really enjoy a gift drop, it always feels like a mean tease ;)

Would love to get all, but considering that somewhere between 8-11k Koban netted me nothing with Fanny & Fiona last time, and that I'll only have ~4-5k to spend this time I'll just pray that I get insanely lucky and walk away with Fanny & Fiona. 

(Too risky to spend $$$ for Koban for this since you could spend $100+ and still very realistically walk away with nothing)

Having said all that, while I understand the lucky folk are upset by this revival, I am happy that unlucky folk are given another chance!~

7 hours ago, natstar said:

I love that you can get legendary gifts but it would have been even better if the event was like other revival events where the villians/world bosses that do not have the event harem members got the legendary gifts as well so that players that already have the legendary event harem members do not need to farm lower level villians for the gifts.

People pointed out on discord/forums that you are better off farming finalmecia/roko and then buying them from the market if you already have the legendary harem members.

Pick the one that you like the most or do what I did where I picked the one that has the same class as me
If you have another account that still needs one you can pick the one that needs as well.

i agree with nat. giving gifts on none event bosses would make the items much more comfortable because u wont loose any money. going back to low bosses only for the gifts makes no sense cause rocko still give better money than the gifts r worth. u need really be lucky to get at least 1 pants every 20 attempts and that isnt mostly the case.

• Like 1

honestly i think that adding gifts on all the other bosses who dont have girls seems a bit more fair. This way it seems like the players who already have those girls are being punished. Atleast while some of the players are farming girls others could farm for gifts while not losing any money from having to fight a lower boss.

Edit: just realized that natstar just the same thing!!!

Edited by Kkonfused

16 minutes ago, Sinner said:

I don't mind legendary gifts being only on bosses with girls, but it sucks how they work now. It would be better if each time you don't get a girl to drop you're instead guaranteed to get a legendary gift.

so you want legendary gifts INSTEAD of money? well we can all wish for whatever we want but i doubt you realized how unrealistic this is before posting it.