In regards to getting girls

Ninja

So I've been wondering with regards to our "rivals" in each zone and the girls on their team. Can we acquire them through beating them enough times and getting lucky? Because this has happened to me once.

Do we have to have completed a zone before the girls have a chance of dropping so to speak? Because this happenedin a zone I had completed and it has yet to happen during any of the zones I had currently been questing in.

I wouldn't worry too much I've been playing the game for a while now and I haven't got any of the girls drop by the dark lord or the ninja spy and a buddy of mine who just started playing the game has got almost all the girls for the dark lord and two girls from the ninja spy. I think it's BS that I get a computer and a little robot and my buddy gets back to back girls something needs to be fixed

Yes it is all about luck! I spent more time trying to get a girl drop from the dark lord and still have not managed to get one of his girls.But literally on my 'second' try against the ninja guy, i got Rumiko!! I guess you just got to keep playing and leave all to luck.

Yep, For example I've been playing this for about 2 months and played through at least 2-3 events battling the bosses as much as I possibly could and still got NOTHING for all that effort! THEN last week I got the troll king to drop the event girl for the current travel event as well as one of his other girls, AND got gruntt to drop on of his girls ALL IN THE SAME DAY!

So you just never know when it's going to happen, and the best you can do is play/battle as much as possible but DO NOT get too obsessed with getting boss girls since you just never know if/when you'll get them. Because it will become VERY frustrating/discouraging VERY fast for you if you do.

This is a game that is supposed to take TIME to play (and it does) so if you're looking for a fast payout you will probably be disappointed

Edited by Stang91

On Fri Aug 04 2017 at 11:42 AM, RMBRTHEFALLEN said:

I wouldn't worry too much I've been playing the game for a while now and I haven't got any of the girls drop by the dark lord or the ninja spy and a buddy of mine who just started playing the game has got almost all the girls for the dark lord and two girls from the ninja spy. I think it's BS that I get a computer and a little robot and my buddy gets back to back girls something needs to be fixed

I think it's BS when others win the lottery instead of me but I don't make a great deal of it. What needs to be fixed is your sense of entitlement 

I got my first girl from the dark lord after 9 times fighting him so it's just based on luck each boss has 3 girls and if a event is on they can have 4 seems event girls have a higher drop rate than the normal girls as well.

Fighting the boss adds points when a contest is on so it's never a waste of time to fight the bosses they drop other stuff that is useful as well

On 11/08/2017 at 6:17 PM, Bobaferret said:

that would be a bug that needs to be fixed

Not a bug just because someone started playing months ago does not mean they killed the boss  100 times a day

Edited by natstar

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BokMah78 said:

I've noticed that whenever you win a girl from a rival, the match always ends in said girl's favorite position. @ 1st I thought that's all there was to it, but there's obviously more. Somthing nobody on this forum has figured out yet.

yup.....there are people who play this game since the beginning, more than a year and accepted that there is no way to influence the droprates. (but fighting as much as possible per day)

I'm sure you just found the secret girldrop exploit the devs hid just for special snowflakes....

eyeroll.gif.f171313ebe90e4ce80e1c1a6ceefc646.gif

1 hour ago, BokMah78 said:

I've noticed that whenever you win a girl from a rival, the match always ends in said girl's favorite position. @ 1st I thought that's all there was to it, but there's obviously more. Somthing nobody on this forum has figured out yet.

Get a piece of paper and rip it up into 10 pieces write girl on one piece of paper put them in a bucket/box and pick one out if it's not the one with girl written on it then put it back in the box that is just like the game even if girls had a 10% drop rate doing it 10 times does not mean you will get a girl since the chance of getting one stays the same but you could get lucky and girl one in under 10 attempts even on your first try so it's the same chance as everyone else the girls a boss still has to drop would also increase your chance of getting one to drop as well since more chances of random item generator of picking one.  (the chance of getting a girl is much lower than 10% but you should get the idea also when a boss has 3 girls to drop you have a higher chance of getting one rather than only needing one more girl to get off the boss also event girls seem to have a higher chance to drop as well off a boss that has one.)

Edited by natstar

• 1 month later...

I realize getting a girl in a battle is luck.  What I want to know is there anything to do to increase the chance a girl will be dropped? Point level, equipment, a reward?  Not looking to remove the luck part, just increase my chances.

• Like 1

On 13.8.2017 at 5:44 AM, natstar said:

I got my first girl from the dark lord after 9 times fighting him so it's just based on luck each boss has 3 girls and if a event is on they can have 4 seems event girls have a higher drop rate than the normal girls as well.

Fighting the boss adds points when a contest is on so it's never a waste of time to fight the bosses they drop other stuff that is useful as well

but mostly arena gives more points. best boss gives 180 points for 2 stamina but arena already gives 140 points for 1 stamian, so for 2 it is 280. and gives more money too. so there is mostly no use to do bosses (i know there is an contest where only bosses counts but thats not really fair cause ppl with better storys do get more points so for lower player no use to do that)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

but mostly arena gives more points. best boss gives 180 points for 2 stamina but arena already gives 140 points for 1 stamian, so for 2 it is 280. and gives more money too. so there is mostly no use to do bosses (i know there is an contest where only bosses counts but thats not really fair cause ppl with better storys do get more points so for lower player no use to do that)

More than one boss beating contest 1 of the boss beating contests does not give points for arena fights though.

There seems to be a change to the probability algorithm that has made it far, far more difficult to win a girl from the baddies.  It seems to have changed from one chance in 1000 to around about one chance in 100,000.  Last week I managed (in another sign in) to win Eugènie from Edwarda after months of trying.  So basically, I now accept I shall have to be satisfied with collecting event girls and those from quests, not battles.  I imagine I would get right through Hamelin Town without picking up a single girl in the battles against Brennen.

I don't really have a gripe.  If the algorithm has been changed, it would be nice to know, however, so I can explore different aspects of the game rather than waste my time winning girls.  It's a little bit discouraging and I have often wondered if I am doing something wrong.  For instance, is it necessary to win a proportion of arena battles before being eligible to win girls in battles?  I don't play Epic Pachinko any more because I have ascertained the chances of winning a girl are too low.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

There seems to be a change to the probability algorithm that has made it far, far more difficult to win a girl from the baddies.  It seems to have changed from one chance in 1000 to around about one chance in 100,000.  Last week I managed (in another sign in) to win Eugènie from Edwarda after months of trying.  So basically, I now accept I shall have to be satisfied with collecting event girls and those from quests, not battles.  I imagine I would get right through Hamelin Town without picking up a single girl in the battles against Brennen.

I don't really have a gripe.  If the algorithm has been changed, it would be nice to know, however, so I can explore different aspects of the game rather than waste my time winning girls.  It's a little bit discouraging and I have often wondered if I am doing something wrong.  For instance, is it necessary to win a proportion of arena battles before being eligible to win girls in battles?  I don't play Epic Pachinko any more because I have ascertained the chances of winning a girl are too low.

The boss girls do have a decreased chance to drop every time you get one off them but even with the lower chance to drop you can still get all 3 boss girls early if you're lucky it sucks but the only way around it's to buy the girls from epic pachinko.

Thanks for that, but it seems to apply to all levels and early worlds too.  I understand what you say (it's all about randomisation and probability), but in my second game I've been battling Bremmen now for ages and haven't gained a single girl, but I got Stephanie in my earlier game - none since.  I'm pretty sure the developers have changed the probability of getting a girl across the board, but I shall keep trying.  OR I'm doing something wrong.  For instance, I noticed the Dark Lord and Gruntt did not show up while in the Dark Fantasies event (showing instead 'File not found' in both cases), but they appeared when I played the game on my PC.  Oddly, they showed up on my laptop once I'd been on my PC.  At least I can get girls by progressing through the game and event girls, although I had to complete all 14 missions before I got Flight Attendant.  Never mind, I'm enjoying the game (even though it's damn addictive!) and appreciate the story and excellent graphics (as well as some interesting anachronistic humour).  It even gave me an idea for developing a game of my own, but more about magic, developing enduring love, appreciating one's girl and even facing the consequences of messing up in a relationship (every guy has experienced the 15th wonder of the world that is inside a woman's head!).  I like the sexual side, but I'm probably less hooked on it than other players and believe a game would benefit from a more rounded aspect, but Hentai is Hentai I guess.  I like gaining the girls because of the great graphic and shadowy outline when one suddenly appears - rather exciting anticipation and congratulations to the team in managing to create this effect and probable response in players.  Good choice for the weird and creepy Justine, seemingly modeled on Himiko Toga, just as the latest event missions are rather unsubtly based on Lord of the Rings.  I managed to win her (and all other of the Dark Lord's team during that event, and even got Teacher Deitra in another game).  Since then, however, things have dried up completely!  I'm not whinging, but I'm a little confused and wondering if something is wrong (say a cluttered cache that might need clearing).  If it's me, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.