Points for 'Stat Upgrades'?

pozi

Well, I would like to know how do you earn point for 'Stat upgrades', which is a category rewarded on Tower of Fame's weekly standings. I have just 315 points in the All-time standing and I don't even know where they came from (I've been scoring a solid 0 during past weeks, at least I didn't notice anything else). This week I've gained some xp levels, got a couple of new girls (and maxed both their affection and level stats) but I'm still at 0 so I'm completely lost on what makes this 'Stat upgrades' thing grow. Thanks in advance for your answers

In the market screen there are 3 plus signs, one next to your hardcore stat, one next to charm and the third is next to know-how. Press on these buttons and your stats are upgraded by one. This means you've pressed them a total of 315 times throughout your play time.

Each stat can be upgraded 40 times per level for your first 25 levels, then 19 points per level for each level after that. So you can get a total of that sum times three.

This is mentioned in the FAQ, but under how to get stronger rather than it's own unique category. Maybe we should add this in future

"Q: I am losing a lot of Arena performances. How can I get stronger?"