Patch Notes 22/08/18 Discussion

20 minutes ago, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

I used to be excited when another girl got her 4th and 5th stars ... now I'm so far behind with upgrading lol 

Cool though ... something to strive for 

yeah finally something to rank up... tough hopefully travel gwanelle is in travel revival since don´t have it yet lol since started on august last yer so missed it lol ... :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maleokore said:

yeah finally something to rank up... tough hopefully travel gwanelle is in travel revival since don´t have it yet lol since started on august last yer so missed it lol ... :D

Every event girl (except the mission girls) have been in their respective revival, not sure why you might expect this one to be different. Travel Gwenaelle will be available in the Epic Pachinko.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maleokore said:

Travel Gwenaelle... how can she not be in the Travel event revival...

She is in the pachinko.

• Like 1

It is nice to have the new quest scroll come out because world 10 has a lot of quest scrolls so it is going to take them to the end of the year to finish it.

You can get Travel Gwenaelle from epic pachinko in the travel revival event.
She will be second strongest know how harem member with Norou from the legendary days' event being the strongest one.
The legendary day's revival ends soon when we get the new daily missions so make sure you do not forget to do combativity refills before the event ends if you still need to get the girls you want from it.

image.png.a7423e1a80cf1ba3395f1ff44cce52a3.png

• Like 1

wow finally...i kno u guyz work hard on tha game 4 us playerz n we appreiated it soooo much but when it cumss [ haha ] 2 tha story mode i think u guyz should hire more people to help out cause ive been waitin a long long long time 4 tha next story 2 cum along n im sure alot of others been waitin 2 ....ive leveled up 16 or 17 times or more since then...im not gettin tha extra energy refill when we lvl up 5 or 10 times my energy stayz at 100/100......im havin nothin 2 do except fight....i think u guyz should start raising tha energy lvl up every maybe 5 levels....this 100/100 is way too short....thanks 4 hearin me out guyz......love u all

58 minutes ago, COMMADORES said:

i think u guyz should start raising tha energy lvl up every maybe 5 levels....this 100/100 is way too short....thanks 4 hearin me out guyz......love u all

The only downside to that would be... "You think you're blowing through the levels now?" :D All seriousness though; it takes roughly a day to build Energy back up, (unless you're buying Energy with Kobans of course.) and for my part anyway, I'm patient and can wait. I just farm Fredy for cash as Combativity builds up and do some PVP stuff while waiting for my girls to make me some bank.

Like you, I've been stalled for a while now too and anxiously awaiting the new storyline to see how twisted the parodies can get. I just don't know if more staff writing, drawing, coding, editing, testing and making revisions would speed up the process without a loss of quality of work. Carl Barks cranked out Disney's Donald Duck stories along with the Uncle Scrooge lines in several titles a month and held his art style true, but the ability to crank out that type of work on that demanding schedule is rare. (Anyone who's ever watched an episode of "Wabbit" and compared it to Old School "Bugs Bunny" can tell you the difference.) I've noticed a lack of "crispness" maybe you could call it, to some of the panels in the story like they were rushed for a deadline and you can't rush quality, be it Rembrandt, Picasso, Salvador Dali, Frank Frazetta or Soryama and you shouldn't try. I'd MUCH rather wait for quality over quantity any day.

Edited by Kuradur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"The new 5★ girl in pachinko where 99% aren't going to get her"?

Hmmm... There are some girls that are only available in Pachinko. (Reference https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem if the suspense is killing you. LOL) SO it may take a long time to get them playing single pulls, if ever. I don't play a lot of Pachinko, so I probably won't see most of them but eh... That's life. You could always spend the 151,200 Kobans it would take to get all 28 of the current Pachinko Girls using 10-shots, (assuming of course that you had all of the boss world girls already) then you'd be guaranteed to get the next one they put in there on the next 10-shot play. (Little pricy for me, but hey, whatever floats the boat, right? 

"All the boss girls get 5★ instead of some event girl that won't even join my harem"?

In respect to this statement, I believe in another thread (by Jessie or Chthuga I think...) this topic was broached and it was actually mentioned that ALL of the existing three star ladies are going to eventually be "upgraded" to having five-stars. (afore mentioned god and goddess of the forums, please correct and enlighten if I'm mistaken.)

Edited by Kuradur
Making sure no one misses the word "eventually."

4 hours ago, Kuradur said:

The only downside to that would be... "You think you're blowing through the levels now?" :D All seriousness though; it takes roughly a day to build Energy back up, (unless you're buying Energy with Kobans of course.) and for my part anyway, I'm patient and can wait. I just farm Fredy for cash as Combativity builds up and do some PVP stuff while waiting for my girls to make me some bank.

Like you, I've been stalled for a while now too and anxiously awaiting the new storyline to see how twisted the parodies can get. I just don't know if more staff writing, drawing, coding, editing, testing and making revisions would speed up the process without a loss of quality of work. Carl Barks cranked out Disney's Donald Duck stories along with the Uncle Scrooge lines in several titles a month and held his art style true, but the ability to crank out that type of work on that demanding schedule is rare. (Anyone who's ever watched an episode of "Wabbit" and compared it to Old School "Bugs Bunny" can tell you the difference.) I've noticed a lack of "crispness" maybe you could call it, to some of the panels in the story like they were rushed for a deadline and you can't rush quality, be it Rembrandt, Picasso, Salvador Dali, Frank Frazetta or Soryama and you shouldn't try. I'd MUCH rather wait for quality over quantity any day.

ty soo much guyz ......ur doin a hellava job...1 of tha best games ever....kinda hard gettin tha gurlz from tha villians now but im gettin tons of tha special gifts from them thou